2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fayette, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Fayette assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Morningview Estates
- 4.50 (4)
- Learn More
Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit provides assisted living care in Fayette, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 122 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1653 Temple Avenue, North, in the 35555 area code inside Fayette county, Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit include engaging social activities, assistance with medications and an on-site dietitian. Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit is licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number N2901.
Morningview Estates specializes in providing assisted living in Fayette county, Alabama. It includes a total of 38 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Morningview Estates is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Fayette, AL and surrounding areas. Morningview Estates is located at 404 25th Street, Northwest, 35555 zip code. Morningview Estates provides services like: enrichment activities, help with medications and dementia care services.
Fayette, AL Assisted Living Facilities
For the longest time Fayette, Alabama hardly registered on the map, but then the automotive industry found them and from sleep back-water, this town is rapidly growing as it attracts an increasing skilled work force. As a senior looking for assisted living facilities, job opportunities aren’t high on your list of priorities, but lots of opportunities to relax and enjoy life should be. As the workforce in this town grows, so too will the options for entertainment, fine dining and shopping and that makes assisted living facilities in Fayette Alabama worth considering.
Fayette has just 2 assisted living facilities and 160 studio and one-bedroom suites available. Of these, the majority are set as part of a medical center so access to care beyond what the assisted living facility can deliver is in immediate reach. The other is a much smaller alternative that has some of the same assisted living services and is also pet-friendly. They both provide basic services and more. You’ll find memory care and assistance with mobility issues are covered. The staff will also monitor your health and help ensure you take the right medications when needed. Fayette’s assisted living homes will deliver a wide range of social and cultural activities along with physical fitness programs that help seniors stay in tip-top shape. It may only be 2 facilities, but they are 2 well worth considering.
Assisted Living near Fayette, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Athens, AL
- Assisted Living in Elba, AL
- Assisted Living in Selma, AL
- Assisted Living in Oneonta, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscumbia, AL
- Assisted Living in Daphne, AL
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison, AL
- Assisted Living in Albertville, AL
- Assisted Living in Atmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Phenix City, AL
- Assisted Living in Wetumpka, AL
- Assisted Living in Alexander City, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, AL
- Assisted Living in McCalla, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
More senior living options in Fayette:
There are additional senior living options available to Fayette elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fayette, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Fayette, AL will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fayette that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fayette, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fayette and Fayette County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.