2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fayette, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Fayette assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Morningview Estates
- 4.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
Morningview Estates provides assisted living care in Fayette, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 38 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 404 25th Street, Northwest, in the 35555 area code inside Fayette county, Morningview Estates assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Morningview Estates include arts & crafts classes, outdoor walking grounds and assistance with daily living. Morningview Estates is fully licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number D2902.
Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit specializes in providing senior living in Fayette county, Alabama. It includes a total of 122 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Fayette, AL and surrounding areas. Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit is located at 1653 Temple Avenue, North, 35555 zip code. Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit provides services such as: numerous educational activities, a garden and an emergency alert system.
Fayette, AL Assisted Living Facilities
For the longest time Fayette, Alabama hardly registered on the map, but then the automotive industry found them and from sleep back-water, this town is rapidly growing as it attracts an increasing skilled work force. As a senior looking for assisted living facilities, job opportunities aren’t high on your list of priorities, but lots of opportunities to relax and enjoy life should be. As the workforce in this town grows, so too will the options for entertainment, fine dining and shopping and that makes assisted living facilities in Fayette Alabama worth considering.
Fayette has just 2 assisted living facilities and 160 studio and one-bedroom suites available. Of these, the majority are set as part of a medical center so access to care beyond what the assisted living facility can deliver is in immediate reach. The other is a much smaller alternative that has some of the same assisted living services and is also pet-friendly. They both provide basic services and more. You’ll find memory care and assistance with mobility issues are covered. The staff will also monitor your health and help ensure you take the right medications when needed. Fayette’s assisted living homes will deliver a wide range of social and cultural activities along with physical fitness programs that help seniors stay in tip-top shape. It may only be 2 facilities, but they are 2 well worth considering.
Assisted Living near Fayette, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Citronelle, AL
- Assisted Living in Fort Payne, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, AL
- Assisted Living in Troy, AL
- Assisted Living in Abbeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, AL
- Assisted Living in Andalusia, AL
- Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- Assisted Living in Eufaula, AL
- Assisted Living in Demopolis, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Selma, AL
- Assisted Living in Jasper, AL
- Assisted Living in Elba, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Chambers County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
More senior living options in Fayette:
There are additional senior living options available to Fayette elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fayette, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Fayette, AL will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fayette that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fayette, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fayette and Fayette County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.