2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fayette, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Fayette assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Morningview Estates
- 4.50 (4)
- Learn More
Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit provides assisted living services in Fayette, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 122 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1653 Temple Avenue, North, in the 35555 area code inside Fayette county, Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit include engaging social activities, daily bed-making and health checkups. Fayette Medical Center Long Term Care Unit is licensed by Alabama to provide senior living, with license number N2901.
Morningview Estates specializes in providing senior assisted living in Fayette county, Alabama. It includes a total of 38 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Morningview Estates is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Fayette, AL and surrounding areas. Morningview Estates is located at 404 25th Street, Northwest, 35555 zip code. Morningview Estates includes amenities like: a reading section, a personal laundry service and a staff dietitian.
Fayette, AL Assisted Living Facilities
For the longest time Fayette, Alabama hardly registered on the map, but then the automotive industry found them and from sleep back-water, this town is rapidly growing as it attracts an increasing skilled work force. As a senior looking for assisted living facilities, job opportunities aren’t high on your list of priorities, but lots of opportunities to relax and enjoy life should be. As the workforce in this town grows, so too will the options for entertainment, fine dining and shopping and that makes assisted living facilities in Fayette Alabama worth considering.
Fayette has just 2 assisted living facilities and 160 studio and one-bedroom suites available. Of these, the majority are set as part of a medical center so access to care beyond what the assisted living facility can deliver is in immediate reach. The other is a much smaller alternative that has some of the same assisted living services and is also pet-friendly. They both provide basic services and more. You’ll find memory care and assistance with mobility issues are covered. The staff will also monitor your health and help ensure you take the right medications when needed. Fayette’s assisted living homes will deliver a wide range of social and cultural activities along with physical fitness programs that help seniors stay in tip-top shape. It may only be 2 facilities, but they are 2 well worth considering.
Assisted Living near Fayette, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jasper, AL
- Assisted Living in Northport, AL
- Assisted Living in Hanceville, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Assisted Living in Gadsden, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery, AL
- Assisted Living in Hoover, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Killen, AL
- Assisted Living in Sylacauga, AL
- Assisted Living in Fort Payne, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison, AL
- Assisted Living in Selma, AL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
More senior living options in Fayette:
There are additional senior living options available to Fayette elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fayette, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Fayette, AL will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fayette that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fayette, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fayette and Fayette County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.