Assisted Living in Monroeville, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Monroeville, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Monroeville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Meadows Of Monroeville
- Monroe Manor Health & Rehabilitation Center
Meadows Of Monroeville provides assisted living services in Monroeville, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 600 Highway 21 Bypass, in the 36460 area code inside Monroe county, Meadows Of Monroeville assists those seniors who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Meadows Of Monroeville include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Meadows Of Monroeville is licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living care, with license number D5001.
Monroe Manor Health & Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing assisted living in Monroe county, Alabama. It includes a total of 84 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Monroe Manor Health & Rehabilitation Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Monroeville, AL and surrounding areas. Monroe Manor Health & Rehabilitation Center is located at 236 West Claiborne Street, 36460 zip code. Monroe Manor Health & Rehabilitation Center provides services like: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
Monroeville, AL Assisted Living Facilities
As small towns go, Monroeville, Alabama isn’t the smallest but it is close. For assisted living facilities, it’s also among the smallest with accommodations for just around 100 seniors. Still, there are some very good reasons to consider calling this home. It’s peaceful and safe. It’s friendly and charming. It’s a place where active seniors can live comfortably in or out of their new home. Assisted living facilities should be more than just a room. They should be a home and a community, and Monroeville is exactly that.
There are just 2 assisted living facilities in the Monroeville Alabama community, one with room for under 20 residents and the other with room for 80+ seniors. The second is pet-friendly and both offer a mix of studio and 1-bedroom suites. You will find services that are as all-encompassing or as minimal as needed, so either should be able to meet your specific requirements. Monroeville’s assisted living facilities spend quite a bit of energy to bring their residents a menu of social, cultural and educations experiences, both in-house and out in the community, so you can remain active, both physically and mentally. If you are having memory issue resulting from dementia or Alzheimer’s, they can offer memory care to slow the progression or maybe even turn back time on these illnesses. All-in-all, Monroeville Alabama doesn’t have a lot in the way of assisted living facilities, but what they have, are solid choices.
Assisted Living near Monroeville, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Valley, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Pell City, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AL
- Assisted Living in Bay Minette, AL
- Assisted Living in Muscle Shoals, AL
- Assisted Living in Fort Payne, AL
- Assisted Living in Glencoe, AL
- Assisted Living in Alexander City, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Brewton, AL
- Assisted Living in Oneonta, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
More senior living options in Monroeville:
There are additional senior living options available to Monroeville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Monroeville, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Monroeville, AL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Monroeville, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Monroeville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Monroeville, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Monroeville and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.