2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Luverne, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Luverne, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Luverne assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Luverne Health And Rehabilitation
- 4.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility
Luverne Health And Rehabilitation provides assisted living services in Luverne, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 151 retirees at a time. With a location at 142 West 3rd Street, in the 36049 area code inside Crenshaw county, Luverne Health And Rehabilitation assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Luverne Health And Rehabilitation include an extensive library, weight management and dementia care services. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation has an active license by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number N2101.
Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility specializes in providing senior assisted living in Crenshaw county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Luverne, AL and surrounding areas. Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility is located at 370 Roy Beall Drive, 36049 zip code. Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility includes services like: a studio for arts & crafts, a personal laundry service and a memory care program.
Luverne, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Luverne, Alabama, claims to be the friendliest city in the state, and while others may want to challenge them on that, it’s a great attitude to adopt. Consider how that attitude can influence the 2 assisted living facilities in the Luverne town, and this small town could be your perfect destination.
The most obvious difference between these two assisted living facilities is their size. One has space for just 16 residents while the other accommodates 150+ seniors. The other real difference has to do with your pets. The larger of the 2 is pet-friendly so you don’t have to worry about leaving your four-legged friend behind. Each have rehab and memory care programs available and both deliver a diverse set of cultural and social programs that help seniors remain actively engaged with the community. They both offer various levels of personal care that are tied to each senior’s level of independence. For those that need very little, they will find plenty of breathing room. For those that need help with bathing, dressing and eating, they won’t feel forgotten. Two isn’t a lot, but Luverne Alabama’s two assisted living facilities certainly offer enough to be interesting.
Assisted Living near Luverne, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Guntersville, AL
- Assisted Living in Killen, AL
- Assisted Living in Thomasville, AL
- Assisted Living in Glencoe, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Assisted Living in Hartford, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- Assisted Living in Gardendale, AL
- Assisted Living in Foley, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega, AL
- Assisted Living in Hanceville, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Assisted Living in Deatsville, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
More senior living options in Luverne:
There are additional senior living options available to Luverne elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Luverne, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Luverne, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Luverne that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Luverne, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Luverne and Crenshaw County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.