2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Luverne, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Luverne, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Luverne assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility
- Luverne Health And Rehabilitation
- 4.75 (2)
- Learn More
Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living services in Luverne, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 16 retirees at a time. With a location at 370 Roy Beall Drive, in the 36049 area code inside Crenshaw county, Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility include a studio for arts and crafts, laundry and health checkups. Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility has an active license by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number D2101.
Luverne Health And Rehabilitation specializes in providing senior living in Crenshaw county, Alabama. It includes a total of 151 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Luverne, AL and surrounding areas. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation is located at 142 West 3rd Street, 36049 zip code. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation includes services such as: arts & crafts, private laundry services and a memory care program.
Luverne, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Luverne, Alabama, claims to be the friendliest city in the state, and while others may want to challenge them on that, it’s a great attitude to adopt. Consider how that attitude can influence the 2 assisted living facilities in the Luverne town, and this small town could be your perfect destination.
The most obvious difference between these two assisted living facilities is their size. One has space for just 16 residents while the other accommodates 150+ seniors. The other real difference has to do with your pets. The larger of the 2 is pet-friendly so you don’t have to worry about leaving your four-legged friend behind. Each have rehab and memory care programs available and both deliver a diverse set of cultural and social programs that help seniors remain actively engaged with the community. They both offer various levels of personal care that are tied to each senior’s level of independence. For those that need very little, they will find plenty of breathing room. For those that need help with bathing, dressing and eating, they won’t feel forgotten. Two isn’t a lot, but Luverne Alabama’s two assisted living facilities certainly offer enough to be interesting.
Assisted Living near Luverne, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Roanoke, AL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison, AL
- Assisted Living in Citronelle, AL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in Killen, AL
- Assisted Living in Attalla, AL
- Assisted Living in Trussville, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman, AL
- Assisted Living in Guntersville, AL
- Assisted Living in Haleyville, AL
- Assisted Living in Demopolis, AL
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
More senior living options in Luverne:
There are additional senior living options available to Luverne elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Luverne, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Luverne, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Luverne that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Luverne, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Luverne and Crenshaw County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.