2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Luverne, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Luverne, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Luverne assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility
- Luverne Health And Rehabilitation
- 4.75 (2)
- Learn More
Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living care in Luverne, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 370 Roy Beall Drive, in the 36049 area code inside Crenshaw county, Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility include transportation to appointments, laundry and linen service and memory care services. Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility is licensed by Alabama to provide senior living, with license number D2101.
Luverne Health And Rehabilitation specializes in providing assisted living in Crenshaw county, Alabama. It includes a total of 151 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Luverne, AL and surrounding areas. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation is located at 142 West 3rd Street, 36049 zip code. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation includes amenities such as: arts and crafts, medication administration and assistance with daily living.
Luverne, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Luverne, Alabama, claims to be the friendliest city in the state, and while others may want to challenge them on that, it’s a great attitude to adopt. Consider how that attitude can influence the 2 assisted living facilities in the Luverne town, and this small town could be your perfect destination.
The most obvious difference between these two assisted living facilities is their size. One has space for just 16 residents while the other accommodates 150+ seniors. The other real difference has to do with your pets. The larger of the 2 is pet-friendly so you don’t have to worry about leaving your four-legged friend behind. Each have rehab and memory care programs available and both deliver a diverse set of cultural and social programs that help seniors remain actively engaged with the community. They both offer various levels of personal care that are tied to each senior’s level of independence. For those that need very little, they will find plenty of breathing room. For those that need help with bathing, dressing and eating, they won’t feel forgotten. Two isn’t a lot, but Luverne Alabama’s two assisted living facilities certainly offer enough to be interesting.
Assisted Living near Luverne, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Alexander City, AL
- Assisted Living in Hoover, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Hartford, AL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Dadeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Rainbow City, AL
- Assisted Living in Hanceville, AL
- Assisted Living in Eastaboga, AL
- Assisted Living in Guntersville, AL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Auburn, AL
- Assisted Living in Centre, AL
- Assisted Living in McCalla, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
More senior living options in Luverne:
There are additional senior living options available to Luverne elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Luverne, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Luverne, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Luverne that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Luverne, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Luverne and Crenshaw County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.