3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Ozark, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ozark, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Ozark assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Providence Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Oakview Manor Health Care Center
- 3.50 (23)
- Learn More
- Ozark Health And Rehabilitation
- 4.00 (8)
- Learn More
Providence Home provides assisted living services in Ozark, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 171 Grimes Road, in the 36360 area code inside Dale county, Providence Home assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Providence Home include delicious meals, medication monitoring and bathroom reminders. Providence Home is licensed by Alabama to provide senior living, with license number D2301.
Oakview Manor Health Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Dale county, Alabama. It includes a total of 138 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Oakview Manor Health Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Ozark, AL and surrounding areas. Oakview Manor Health Care Center is located at 929 Mixon School Road, 36360 zip code. Oakview Manor Health Care Center provides amenities such as: chef-prepared meals, 24/7 supervision and Alzheimer’s care services.
When searching for senior assisted living in Ozark, Alabama, you will find Ozark Health And Rehabilitation as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 149 assisted living units. It is located at 312 Bryan Drive, 36360 zip code and provides services such as a barber and beauty shop, landscaped gardens and emergency pendants. Its license number is N2301. Ozark Health And Rehabilitation offers assisted living not only to Ozark residents, but also to all Dale county residents too.
Ozark, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Bigger than a small town but not too big to be unwelcoming is Ozark, Alabama. This city of 13,000+ focuses on making everyone, from young to old, feel at home and so do the small number of assisted living facilities that serve this community. These facilities, with room for just over 300 seniors, are all within easy access to major metro areas, so when advanced care is required it’s easily tapped.
The assisted living facilities in Ozark, AL offer all of the services you’d expect and one not so common. Doctors have become increasingly aware of the positive impact interacting with and caring for a pet has on all of us. They’ve also come to realize that these positive effects are amplified in seniors, so some assisted living facilities have begun including pet therapy in their programs. This is available in at least one of the assisted living facilities in Ozark, AL. They all, of course, also offer daily physical assistance, memory care, rehabilitation therapies and more - so every senior can be effectively cared for. Plus, programs focused on cultural, educational and social activities are always available to keep senior connected and feeling positive. Inquire above to get more information about each of the Ozark area assisted living facilities.
Assisted Living near Ozark, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Muscle Shoals, AL
- Assisted Living in Alexander City, AL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AL
- Assisted Living in Phenix City, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Andalusia, AL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Demopolis, AL
- Assisted Living in Pell City, AL
- Assisted Living in Fort Payne, AL
- Assisted Living in Centre, AL
- Assisted Living in Birmingham, AL
- Assisted Living in Eastaboga, AL
- Assisted Living in Northport, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Chambers County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
More senior living options in Ozark:
There are additional senior living options available to Ozark elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ozark, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Ozark, AL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ozark, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ozark that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ozark, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ozark and Dale County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.