3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Ash Flat, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ash Flat, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Ash Flat assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Ash Flat Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Eaglecrest Nursing And Rehab
- 4.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Southfork River Therapy And Living
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
Ash Flat Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living care in Ash Flat, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 105 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 66 Ozbirn Lane, in the 72513 area code inside Sharp county, Ash Flat Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Ash Flat Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center include numerous social activities, highly trained staff and memory care activities.
Eaglecrest Nursing And Rehab specializes in providing senior living in Fulton county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 100 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Eaglecrest Nursing And Rehab is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Ash Flat, AR and surrounding areas. Eaglecrest Nursing And Rehab is located at 916 Highway 62/412, 72513 zip code. Eaglecrest Nursing And Rehab includes services like: scheduled transportation to appointments, medication administration and faith-based services.
When looking for senior living in Salem, Arkansas, you will find Southfork River Therapy And Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 84 assisted living units. It is located at 624 Hwy 62/412 West, 72576 zip code and includes services such as caregivers available 24/7, linen and laundry service and pet-friendly services. Southfork River Therapy And Living provides assisted living not only to Salem residents, but also to all Fulton county residents as well.
Ash Flat, AR Assisted Living Facilities
Bordered by two rivers and a managed preserve, Ash Flat, Arkansas is an angler’s paradise. In fact, any senior who enjoys the great outdoors will find much to love here. Assisted living facilities in Ash Flat, AR are essentially gateways into all of this natural beauty, and that makes them very interesting choices for active seniors looking for a great place to call home.
There are two assisted living facilities based directly in Ash Flat, AR - each serving about 100 seniors, making them fairly large. So, if you’re looking for something that has lots of activity and high energy, this could be a great place for you. Both of the assisted living homes also offer rehabilitation services, so if you’re in need, they can help bring you back from physical problems that have reduced your ability to get around. They are also capable of delivering memory care for seniors dealing with the onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, so again, no real difference among these Ash Flat assisted living facilities. So, how will you choose one over the other? It will probably come down to the social, educational and cultural activities each offers. You’ll need to look at the kinds of things they focus on to determine which provides the best fit for your interests. It may also come to down to the cost. These assisted living facilities are in a great place because Ash Flat is in a great place. The only question then is, is this a great place for you in retirement?
Assisted Living near Ash Flat, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Star City, AR
- Assisted Living in Paragould, AR
- Assisted Living in Crossett, AR
- Assisted Living in Eureka Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AR
- Assisted Living in Forrest City, AR
- Assisted Living in Mountain Home, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Huntsville, AR
- Assisted Living in Bella Vista, AR
- Assisted Living in Bentonville, AR
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, AR
- Assisted Living in Van Buren, AR
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, AR
- Assisted Living in Fort Smith, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
More senior living options in Ash Flat:
There are additional senior living options available to Ash Flat elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ash Flat, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Ash Flat, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ash Flat, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ash Flat that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ash Flat, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ash Flat and Fulton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.