2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Marianna, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marianna, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Marianna assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Crestpark Marianna
- 4.50 (19)
- Learn More
- Wilsons Residential Care
- 3.50 (4)
- Learn More
Crestpark Marianna provides assisted living services in Marianna, Arkansas. It can house a maximum of 130 seniors at a time. With a location at 700 West Chestnut, in the 72360 area code inside Lee county, Crestpark Marianna assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Crestpark Marianna include a pharmacy, personalized service plan and meals approved by a dietitian.
Wilsons Residential Care specializes in providing senior assisted living in Lee county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 12 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Wilsons Residential Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Marianna, AR and surrounding areas. Wilsons Residential Care is located at 1679 Hwy. 243 S. , 72360 zip code. Wilsons Residential Care provides amenities such as: a library section, a personal laundry service and memory care activities.
Marianna, AR Assisted Living Facilities
There are 3,500 friendly folks that call Marianna, Arkansas home, along with an abundance of flora and fauna that make this town especially interesting for a retiring senior. Fishing, hiking and bird watching add to the active enjoyment of this town. There are just a couple of assisted living facilities in Marianna, AR but with more than 140 accommodations, there is plenty to consider as you search for a fantastic place to enjoy your retirement.
If you had to choose between a big, bustling city or a tranquil rural town to retire too, which is most likely to get your nod? Marianna definitely isn’t big city active, but as rural active goes, Marianna doesn’t spend much time sitting still. There is so much to do here that the assisted living facilities in Marianna Arkansas are just as likely to find their resident hanging out on the fishing pier as they are to find them on the front porch in a rocking chair. Both have their place and time but for active seniors, staying active tends to be a passion rather than a simple choice. So, how do Marianna assisted living facilities deal with this? They encourage it; even take part in it. It is their goal to keep their senior residents happy, healthy and safe and if that means helping them find that perfect spot on the pier or along the coastline, that is exactly what they’re likely to do. Check out assisted living in Marianna, Arkansas to see how rewarding life outside the big city can be.
Assisted Living near Marianna, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Wynne, AR
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AR
- Assisted Living in Alma, AR
- Assisted Living in Bella Vista, AR
- Assisted Living in Stuttgart, AR
- Assisted Living in Bryant, AR
- Assisted Living in Helena, AR
- Assisted Living in Ashdown, AR
- Assisted Living in Mountain View, AR
- Assisted Living in Maumelle, AR
- Assisted Living in Springdale, AR
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AR
- Assisted Living in Barling, AR
- Assisted Living in Warren, AR
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
More senior living options in Marianna:
There are additional senior living options available to Marianna elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marianna, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marianna, AR will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marianna, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marianna that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marianna, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marianna and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.