2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Star City, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Star City, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Star City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Gardner Nursing And Rehabilitation
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
- Lincoln Heights Healthcare
- 4.00 (20)
- Learn More
Gardner Nursing And Rehabilitation provides assisted living care in Star City, Arkansas. It can house a maximum of 105 seniors at a time. With a location at 702 No Drew St, in the 71667 area code inside Lincoln county, Gardner Nursing And Rehabilitation assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Gardner Nursing And Rehabilitation include a reading area, medication help and an on-site dietitian.
Lincoln Heights Healthcare specializes in providing senior assisted living in Lincoln county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 87 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Lincoln Heights Healthcare is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Star City, AR and surrounding areas. Lincoln Heights Healthcare is located at 505 East Victory, 71667 zip code. Lincoln Heights Healthcare includes amenities like: a library room, help with medications and regular health assessments.
Star City, AR Assisted Living Facilities
This town of less than 3,000 barely registers, and for seniors looking for peace and quiet, that could be a very good thing. Look Star City up and other than some basic facts about where it is and what its schools are like, you’ll find basically nothing. Star City, AR does have a few assisted living facilities in the town, with space for nearly 200 seniors, so this town isn’t totally unknown. It’s just flying way under the radar and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Is falling off the grid as you head into retirement intriguing? If yes, take a good look at Star City, Arkansas.
How you approach retirement will determine how fulfilling that time will be. Your attitude, more than anything else, will lead you into a retirement that is full of fun, excitement, new experiences and learning, or a retirement that will be slow, uneventful and blissfully tranquil. You decide which best suits your deepest desires. Assisted living facilities in Star City, AR can help you achieve either but they cannot and should not make the decision for you. Assisted living facilities facilitate. They do not dictate. They help guide you to live healthy. They may even prod you to remain active. But in the end, only you can determine what your retirement path looks like, so choose one and then choose an assisted living facility that will help you get there, whether that facility is in Star City Arkansas or not.
Assisted Living near Star City, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Mountain Home, AR
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, AR
- Assisted Living in Helena, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in DeWitt, AR
- Assisted Living in Eureka Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Walnut Ridge, AR
- Assisted Living in Fort Smith, AR
- Assisted Living in Conway, AR
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, AR
- Assisted Living in Paris, AR
- Assisted Living in West Memphis, AR
- Assisted Living in Crossett, AR
- Assisted Living in El Dorado, AR
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
More senior living options in Star City:
There are additional senior living options available to Star City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Star City, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Star City, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Star City, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Star City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Star City, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Star City and Lincoln County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.