Assisted Living Facilities in Sheridan, AR
Below are assisted living facilities in the Sheridan, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Sheridan assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Crown Point Retirement Center
- 3.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Sheridan Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
- 4.50 (9)
- Learn More
(888) 948-7973 - for pricing & availability
Crown Point Retirement Center provides assisted living services in Sheridan, Arkansas. It can house a maximum of 69 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 510 South Rose Street, in the 72150 area code inside Grant county, Crown Point Retirement Center assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Crown Point Retirement Center include a studio for arts & crafts, medication dispensing and regular health assessments.
(888) 948-8352 - for pricing & availability
Sheridan Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Grant county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 121 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Sheridan Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Sheridan, AR and surrounding areas. Sheridan Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is located at 113 South Briarwood Drive, 72150 zip code. Sheridan Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities like: a reading area, 24-hour security and bathroom reminders.
Sheridan, AR Assisted Living Facilities
Sheridan, Arkansas is an unimposing little town, surrounded by forests and not much else. But that doesn’t mean this is a town you simply want to drive through on your way to somewhere good. It’s actually a great place to stop and smell the proverbial roses. Its residents, its assisted living facilities, and those forests make it well worth considering as your best retirement destination.
Assisted living facilities in Sheridan, AR have living quarters for nearly 200 seniors, in a mix of one-bedroom and efficiency apartments. Care options are inclusive of daily housekeeping and laundry service, plus personal care assistance when needed. Personal care can include a helping hand with bathing, getting dressed and more when mobility makes these task tough to accomplish independently. If there are issues related to memory loss, there is targeted memory care as well. Diets are healthy while also being delicious and snacks, most any time of the day, are commonly available. One of Sheridan’s assisted living facilities is also pet friendly so you can bring your favorite small dog or cat with you. Activities are an important part of daily life in assisted living communities, and there are many types to choose from and share with your fellow residents. Assisted living facilities in Sheridan, Arkansas offer everything you should expect from a quality care facility, so do stop and have a look.
Assisted Living near Sheridan, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Barling, AR
- Assisted Living in Eureka Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Piggott, AR
- Assisted Living in Holiday Island, AR
- Assisted Living in El Dorado, AR
- Assisted Living in Helena, AR
- Assisted Living in Monticello, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke, AR
- Assisted Living in Warren, AR
- Assisted Living in Fordyce, AR
- Assisted Living in Forrest City, AR
- Assisted Living in Morrilton, AR
- Assisted Living in Conway, AR
- Assisted Living in Van Buren, AR
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
More senior living options in Sheridan:
There are additional senior living options available to Sheridan elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sheridan, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Sheridan, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sheridan, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sheridan that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sheridan, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sheridan and Grant County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.