3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Clarksville, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Clarksville, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Clarksville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Clarksville Retirement Center
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
- Johnson County Health And Rehab
- 4.00 (20)
- Learn More
- Heritage Inn Retirement Center
- 4.75 (7)
- Learn More
Clarksville Retirement Center provides assisted living care in Clarksville, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 70 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 311 South Central Street, in the 72830 area code inside Johnson county, Clarksville Retirement Center assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Clarksville Retirement Center include a cafe, outdoor walking grounds and memory care services.
Johnson County Health And Rehab specializes in providing senior assisted living in Johnson county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 120 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Johnson County Health And Rehab is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Clarksville, AR and surrounding areas. Johnson County Health And Rehab is located at 1451 East Poplar Street, 72830 zip code. Johnson County Health And Rehab provides services like: an on-site pharmacy, tailored service plans and incontinence assistance.
When searching for senior assisted living in Clarksville, Arkansas, you will find Heritage Inn Retirement Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 702 S Hospital Drive, 72830 zip code and includes services such as a beauty shop, a personal laundry service and a registered dietitian. Heritage Inn Retirement Center provides assisted living not only to Clarksville residents, but also to all Johnson county residents as well.
Clarksville, AR Assisted Living Facilities
Its backdrop is a national forest, making Clarksville one of the most outdoor friendly places in all of Arkansas. For active seniors, they’ll find fishing, hunting, hiking, canoeing and more right outside the front doors of the assisted living facilities that call this small town home. Is this your dream retirement destination? Check out assisted living facilities in Clarksville Arkansas and see which one fits best.
Clarksville, AR has 3 assisted living facilities with 230+ seniors’ accommodations. These include one-bedroom apartments and studio units. Each assisted living facility in Clarksville offers personalized service plans or just basic housekeeping services if that’s all you need to be happy. Personalized plans can help with bathing, dressing and eating when required. They can also include memory care and rehabilitation therapies when needed. Two of the 3 Clarksville assisted living homes bring pets into the mix; one being pet-friendly and the other offering pet therapy. All have packed calendars of activities designed to entice residents to get involved in their community and remain both physically and mentally active. Assisted living facilities are also a great home base if you’re keen to explore the great outdoors and there’s certainly a lot to explore in Clarksville, Arkansas.
Assisted Living near Clarksville, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Helena, AR
- Assisted Living in Conway, AR
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AR
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, AR
- Assisted Living in DeWitt, AR
- Assisted Living in Harrison, AR
- Assisted Living in Walnut Ridge, AR
- Assisted Living in Mountain View, AR
- Assisted Living in Piggott, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Blytheville, AR
- Assisted Living in Dardanelle, AR
- Assisted Living in Springdale, AR
- Assisted Living in Marianna, AR
- Assisted Living in West Memphis, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
More senior living options in Clarksville:
There are additional senior living options available to Clarksville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Clarksville, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Clarksville, AR will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Clarksville, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Clarksville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Clarksville, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Clarksville and Johnson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.