- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Arkansas Assisted Living
- Newport Assisted Living
2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Newport, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Newport, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Newport assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- St. Michael's Place
- 4.75 (6)
- Learn More
- Lindley Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
St. Michael's Place provides assisted living services in Newport, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 130 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1311 No Pecan St, in the 72112 area code inside Jackson county, St. Michael's Place assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by St. Michael's Place include an arts & crafts studio, a court yard and garden and continence management. St.
Lindley Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Jackson county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 120 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Lindley Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Newport, AR and surrounding areas. Lindley Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is located at 326 Lindley Lane, 72112 zip code. Lindley Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center includes services such as: a hair salon, personalized assistance and Alzheimer’s care services.
All assisted living facilities in Newport, AR:
Newport, AR Assisted Living Facilities
There’s a bend in the river and a dog-leg curve in the woods that bracket this cozy little town, and in the middle of those brackets you’ll also find a couple of assisted living facilities you really ought to check out. Newport, Arkansas, and its government spend a lot of time and energy making this a place people of all ages want to become a part of. The woods and White River certainly help, but it’s the town and the people that really make this place worth considering. Have a look and see if Newport, Arkansas is the right place for you and your assisted living needs.
There are just a couple of assisted living facilities in Newport, AR - but with 250 accommodations, they have a lot to offer. The thing of it is, they are both so similar, it could be a coin toss that picks the winner. They both offer the same types of accommodations and they both offer personalized care plans. They both offer memory care as well and each has a well-rounded calendar of activities that help their residents stay active and connected. So, let’s focus on the one real difference that could have an impact on your decision. In Newport Arkansas, there is one assisted living facility that is pet-friendly. That means Fido or Boots can stay with you rather than being shipped off to a new home. If you love pets, this is the assisted living facility for you. If you don’t, get the coin out and call it in the air.
Assisted Living near Newport, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Hope, AR
- Assisted Living in Mena, AR
- Assisted Living in Cabot, AR
- Assisted Living in Marianna, AR
- Assisted Living in Blytheville, AR
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, AR
- Assisted Living in Mountain Home, AR
- Assisted Living in Piggott, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkadelphia, AR
- Assisted Living in Eureka Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in McCrory, AR
- Assisted Living in Harrison, AR
- Assisted Living in Trumann, AR
- Assisted Living in Walnut Ridge, AR
- Assisted Living in Maumelle, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
More senior living options in Newport:
There are additional senior living options available to Newport elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Newport, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Newport, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Newport, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Newport that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Newport, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Newport and Jackson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.