3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Glenwood, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glenwood, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Glenwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Oak Park Village
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
- Glenwood Health And Rehabilitation
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Murfreesboro Rehab And Nursing
- 4.75 (4)
- Learn More
Oak Park Village provides assisted living care in Glenwood, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 32 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 507 Mountain View Road, in the 71943 area code inside Pike county, Oak Park Village assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Oak Park Village include a library section, landscaped gardens and faith-based services.
Glenwood Health And Rehabilitation specializes in providing assisted living in Pike county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 80 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Glenwood Health And Rehabilitation is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Glenwood, AR and surrounding areas. Glenwood Health And Rehabilitation is located at 615 Mountain View Road, 71943 zip code. Glenwood Health And Rehabilitation provides services like: arranged transportation, medication supervision and assistance with daily living.
When searching for assisted living in Murfreesboro, Arkansas, you will find Murfreesboro Rehab And Nursing as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 110 W. 13th Street, 71958 zip code and provides services such as a reading room, a tailored service plan and faith-based services. Murfreesboro Rehab And Nursing provides assisted living not only to Murfreesboro residents, but also to all Pike county residents too.
Glenwood, AR Assisted Living Facilities
With just a few assisted living facilities and 120 residential spaces, you might think your choices are limited, but in Glenwood, Arkansas, with its small community, there is plenty to consider. First, look at Greenwood itself. It sits in the middle of some great recreational spaces, with the Caddo River and the Ouachita Mountains as their neighbors. For active seniors itching to go fishing that’s a very good start. Now you need to find an assisted living facility in Glenwood, AR that will make it easy to get out on that river and start casting your lures.
Assisted living facilities in Glenwood Arkansas often look very much alike when you look at the living spaces and care they offer, so let’s look at a real differentiator among the homes. Medical science has known for quite a while that interacting with pets has a tremendous positive impact on mental health and that translated into improvements in physical health as well. For example, just relaxing with a pet in your lap helps bring down blood pressure. Caring for pets helps maintain mental acuity as well. There is something about worrying about the care of someone, your pet for example, that helps keep the mind focused. There is at least one assisted living facility in Glenwood, AR that is pet-friendly so that may help you make your choice for your future home.
Assisted Living near Glenwood, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Forrest City, AR
- Assisted Living in Dardanelle, AR
- Assisted Living in Batesville, AR
- Assisted Living in Blytheville, AR
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, AR
- Assisted Living in Texarkana, AR
- Assisted Living in Waldron, AR
- Assisted Living in Mountain Home, AR
- Assisted Living in Hot Springs Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, AR
- Assisted Living in West Memphis, AR
- Assisted Living in Bryant, AR
- Assisted Living in Prescott, AR
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, AR
- Assisted Living in Eureka Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
More senior living options in Glenwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Glenwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glenwood, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glenwood, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glenwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glenwood, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glenwood and Pike County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.