3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Glenwood, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glenwood, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Glenwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Glenwood Health And Rehabilitation
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Oak Park Village
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
- Murfreesboro Rehab And Nursing
- 4.75 (4)
- Learn More
Glenwood Health And Rehabilitation provides assisted living services in Glenwood, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 80 older adults at a time. With a location at 615 Mountain View Road, in the 71943 area code inside Pike county, Glenwood Health And Rehabilitation assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Glenwood Health And Rehabilitation include all meals included, walking trails and regular health assessments.
Oak Park Village specializes in providing assisted living in Pike county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 32 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Oak Park Village is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Glenwood, AR and surrounding areas. Oak Park Village is located at 507 Mountain View Road, 71943 zip code. Oak Park Village provides amenities like: housekeeping and emptying trash, a tailored service plan and a memory care program.
When searching for senior assisted living in Murfreesboro, Arkansas, you will find Murfreesboro Rehab And Nursing as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 110 W. 13th Street, 71958 zip code and provides services such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, medication assistance and religious services. Murfreesboro Rehab And Nursing offers assisted living not only to Murfreesboro residents, but also to all Pike county residents too.
Glenwood, AR Assisted Living Facilities
With just a few assisted living facilities and 120 residential spaces, you might think your choices are limited, but in Glenwood, Arkansas, with its small community, there is plenty to consider. First, look at Greenwood itself. It sits in the middle of some great recreational spaces, with the Caddo River and the Ouachita Mountains as their neighbors. For active seniors itching to go fishing that’s a very good start. Now you need to find an assisted living facility in Glenwood, AR that will make it easy to get out on that river and start casting your lures.
Assisted living facilities in Glenwood Arkansas often look very much alike when you look at the living spaces and care they offer, so let’s look at a real differentiator among the homes. Medical science has known for quite a while that interacting with pets has a tremendous positive impact on mental health and that translated into improvements in physical health as well. For example, just relaxing with a pet in your lap helps bring down blood pressure. Caring for pets helps maintain mental acuity as well. There is something about worrying about the care of someone, your pet for example, that helps keep the mind focused. There is at least one assisted living facility in Glenwood, AR that is pet-friendly so that may help you make your choice for your future home.
Assisted Living near Glenwood, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Fordyce, AR
- Assisted Living in North Little Rock, AR
- Assisted Living in Texarkana, AR
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, AR
- Assisted Living in Forrest City, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkadelphia, AR
- Assisted Living in Little Rock, AR
- Assisted Living in Cabot, AR
- Assisted Living in Magnolia, AR
- Assisted Living in Crossett, AR
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, AR
- Assisted Living in Newport, AR
- Assisted Living in Hot Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Walnut Ridge, AR
- Assisted Living in Nashville, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
More senior living options in Glenwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Glenwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glenwood, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glenwood, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glenwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glenwood, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glenwood and Pike County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.