3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Pocahontas, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Pocahontas, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Pocahontas assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
- 4.00 (7)
- Learn More
- Randolph County Nursing Home
- 3.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Stonebridge Of Pocahontas
- 3.50 (20)
- Learn More
Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living care in Pocahontas, Arkansas. It can house a maximum of 97 seniors at a time. With a location at 105 Country Club Road, in the 72455 area code inside Randolph county, Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center include pharmacy services, personalized service plan and pet-friendly services.
Randolph County Nursing Home specializes in providing assisted living in Randolph county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 140 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Randolph County Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Pocahontas, AR and surrounding areas. Randolph County Nursing Home is located at 500 Camp Road, 72455 zip code. Randolph County Nursing Home provides services like: arranged transportation, medication supervision and pet-friendly services.
When looking for senior assisted living in Pocahontas, Arkansas, you will find Stonebridge Of Pocahontas as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 311 Camp Road, 72455 zip code and provides services such as pharmacy services, laundry and pet-friendly services. Stonebridge Of Pocahontas provides assisted living not only to Pocahontas residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
Pocahontas, AR Assisted Living Facilities
It wasn’t that long ago that this name wouldn’t have rung any bells with the majority of Americans. Now, it’s become a political slur. My, how times change, but in Pocahontas, Arkansas, life is still peaceful, locals are still friendly, church suppers are still the best way to spend quality time with family and friends and assisted living facilities are warmly welcomed as important members of the larger community. While political seasons change, Pocahontas, AR remains unfazed.
Pocahontas, Arkansas, with a population of nearly 45,000, provides a great home base for assisted living facilities and active seniors. Its three facilities can care for up to 300 active seniors in a mix of studio units and one-bedroom apartments. Care options are tailored to meet each resident’s specific needs, with options that are as minimal as daily housekeeping or as all-inclusive a personal hygiene and feeding assistance. When brain illness is present, memory care is available and when rehab is required, programs are offered. Activities are varied to meet the many interests of the residents and often include a mix of in-house and outside programs that keep things interesting. Assisted living facilities in Pocahontas, AR offer some great options and the city is quite good too. Have a look and see what you think.
Assisted Living near Pocahontas, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Star City, AR
- Assisted Living in Van Buren, AR
- Assisted Living in Camden, AR
- Assisted Living in Monticello, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Marianna, AR
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, AR
- Assisted Living in Huntsville, AR
- Assisted Living in Booneville, AR
- Assisted Living in Magnolia, AR
- Assisted Living in Walnut Ridge, AR
- Assisted Living in Helena, AR
- Assisted Living in Crossett, AR
- Assisted Living in Conway, AR
- Assisted Living in Heber Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
More senior living options in Pocahontas:
There are additional senior living options available to Pocahontas elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Pocahontas, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Pocahontas, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Pocahontas, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Pocahontas that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Pocahontas, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Pocahontas and Randolph County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.