3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Pocahontas, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Pocahontas, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Pocahontas assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Randolph County Nursing Home
- 3.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
- 4.00 (7)
- Learn More
- Stonebridge Of Pocahontas
- 3.50 (20)
- Learn More
Randolph County Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Pocahontas, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 140 seniors at a time. With a location at 500 Camp Road, in the 72455 area code inside Randolph county, Randolph County Nursing Home assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Randolph County Nursing Home include all meals included, medication monitoring and continence care.
Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Randolph county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 97 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Pocahontas, AR and surrounding areas. Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is located at 105 Country Club Road, 72455 zip code. Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities like: pharmacy service, help with medications and emergency pendants.
When looking for assisted senior living in Pocahontas, Arkansas, you will find Stonebridge Of Pocahontas as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 311 Camp Road, 72455 zip code and includes services such as chef-prepared meals, gardens and bathroom reminders. Stonebridge Of Pocahontas offers assisted living not only to Pocahontas residents, but also to all Randolph county residents too.
Pocahontas, AR Assisted Living Facilities
It wasn’t that long ago that this name wouldn’t have rung any bells with the majority of Americans. Now, it’s become a political slur. My, how times change, but in Pocahontas, Arkansas, life is still peaceful, locals are still friendly, church suppers are still the best way to spend quality time with family and friends and assisted living facilities are warmly welcomed as important members of the larger community. While political seasons change, Pocahontas, AR remains unfazed.
Pocahontas, Arkansas, with a population of nearly 45,000, provides a great home base for assisted living facilities and active seniors. Its three facilities can care for up to 300 active seniors in a mix of studio units and one-bedroom apartments. Care options are tailored to meet each resident’s specific needs, with options that are as minimal as daily housekeeping or as all-inclusive a personal hygiene and feeding assistance. When brain illness is present, memory care is available and when rehab is required, programs are offered. Activities are varied to meet the many interests of the residents and often include a mix of in-house and outside programs that keep things interesting. Assisted living facilities in Pocahontas, AR offer some great options and the city is quite good too. Have a look and see what you think.
Assisted Living near Pocahontas, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in McCrory, AR
- Assisted Living in Sherwood, AR
- Assisted Living in Rogers, AR
- Assisted Living in Hot Springs Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Maumelle, AR
- Assisted Living in Marianna, AR
- Assisted Living in Booneville, AR
- Assisted Living in Ashdown, AR
- Assisted Living in Springdale, AR
- Assisted Living in Fordyce, AR
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, AR
- Assisted Living in Bentonville, AR
- Assisted Living in Little Rock, AR
- Assisted Living in Barling, AR
- Assisted Living in Mena, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
More senior living options in Pocahontas:
There are additional senior living options available to Pocahontas elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Pocahontas, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Pocahontas, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Pocahontas, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Pocahontas that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Pocahontas, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Pocahontas and Randolph County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.