Assisted Living in Pocahontas, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Pocahontas, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Pocahontas assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Randolph County Nursing Home
- Stonebridge Of Pocahontas
- Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
Randolph County Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Pocahontas, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 140 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 500 Camp Road, in the 72455 area code inside Randolph county, Randolph County Nursing Home assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Randolph County Nursing Home include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
Stonebridge Of Pocahontas specializes in providing senior living in Randolph county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Stonebridge Of Pocahontas is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Pocahontas, AR and surrounding areas. Stonebridge Of Pocahontas is located at 311 Camp Road, 72455 zip code. Stonebridge Of Pocahontas provides amenities such as: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and library.
When searching for assisted living in Pocahontas, Arkansas, you will find Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 97 assisted living units. It is located at 105 Country Club Road, 72455 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Pocahontas Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living not only to Pocahontas residents, but also to all Randolph county residents too.
Pocahontas, AR Assisted Living Facilities
It wasn’t that long ago that this name wouldn’t have rung any bells with the majority of Americans. Now, it’s become a political slur. My, how times change, but in Pocahontas, Arkansas, life is still peaceful, locals are still friendly, church suppers are still the best way to spend quality time with family and friends and assisted living facilities are warmly welcomed as important members of the larger community. While political seasons change, Pocahontas, AR remains unfazed.
Pocahontas, Arkansas, with a population of nearly 45,000, provides a great home base for assisted living facilities and active seniors. Its three facilities can care for up to 300 active seniors in a mix of studio units and one-bedroom apartments. Care options are tailored to meet each resident’s specific needs, with options that are as minimal as daily housekeeping or as all-inclusive a personal hygiene and feeding assistance. When brain illness is present, memory care is available and when rehab is required, programs are offered. Activities are varied to meet the many interests of the residents and often include a mix of in-house and outside programs that keep things interesting. Assisted living facilities in Pocahontas, AR offer some great options and the city is quite good too. Have a look and see what you think.
Assisted Living near Pocahontas, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Mena, AR
- Assisted Living in Heber Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Monticello, AR
- Assisted Living in Hot Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Bryant, AR
- Assisted Living in Piggott, AR
- Assisted Living in Mountain View, AR
- Assisted Living in Jonesboro, AR
- Assisted Living in Van Buren, AR
- Assisted Living in Rogers, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Holiday Island, AR
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AR
- Assisted Living in Fairfield Bay, AR
- Assisted Living in Helena, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
More senior living options in Pocahontas:
There are additional senior living options available to Pocahontas elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Pocahontas, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Pocahontas, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Pocahontas, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Pocahontas that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Pocahontas, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Pocahontas and Randolph County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.