2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Mccrory, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Mccrory, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Mccrory assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Woodruff County Health Center
- 4.25 (20)
- Learn More
- John Davis Woodruff Ctr. Residential Care
Woodruff County Health Center provides assisted living services in Mccrory, Arkansas. It can house a maximum of 120 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 139 West Highway 64, in the 72101 area code inside Woodruff county, Woodruff County Health Center assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Woodruff County Health Center include 24 hour staff, personal laundry and bathroom reminders.
John Davis Woodruff Ctr. Residential Care specializes in providing senior assisted living in Woodruff county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 15 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. John Davis Woodruff Ctr. Residential Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Mccrory, AR and surrounding areas. John Davis Woodruff Ctr. Residential Care is located at 139 Hwy 64 West, 72101 zip code. John Davis Woodruff Ctr. Residential Care includes amenities such as: a library room, a landscaped courtyard and regular health assessments.
McCrory, AR Assisted Living Facilities
McCrory, Arkansas is a small town by any measure. With a population of about 1,500, it’s quiet as well. This is farm country so even the 1,500 residents are spread out and that just adds to the sense of calm that washes over most everyone that visits. For retiring seniors, it’s this peace and quiet that is most attractive and the assisted living facilities in McCrory, AR do nothing to break the spell. McCrory is a perfectly peaceful place to retire, so consider their assisted living facilities and see if it feels like home to you.
When surrounded by so much tranquility, McCrory assisted living facilities need to work harder to develop programs that keep active seniors happily engaged. The programs have to be diverse and they need to be kept fresh. They need to take into account the importance of being both mentally and physically active. Any assisted living facility in McCrory, Arkansas that accomplishes this critical balancing act deserve a closer look. Those that don’t should be passed over. If they do make the cut, then look at the quality of their care team. Are they well trained and decidedly enthusiastic and empathetic? Is it just a job or are they truly committed to helping seniors live long, happy and healthy lives? Again, it’s a balancing act that assisted living facilities in McCrory must master or they will fail to deliver the kind a great retirement life you’ve earned. McCrory, AR is a quiet little town with great potential. You just need to decide if it’s right for you.
Assisted Living near Mccrory, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Conway, AR
- Assisted Living in Forrest City, AR
- Assisted Living in Rogers, AR
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, AR
- Assisted Living in Fordyce, AR
- Assisted Living in Bella Vista, AR
- Assisted Living in Booneville, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Ash Flat, AR
- Assisted Living in Crossett, AR
- Assisted Living in Trumann, AR
- Assisted Living in Newport, AR
- Assisted Living in Bryant, AR
- Assisted Living in Batesville, AR
- Assisted Living in Cabot, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
More senior living options in Mccrory:
There are additional senior living options available to Mccrory elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Mccrory, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Mccrory, AR will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Mccrory, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Mccrory that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Mccrory, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Mccrory and Woodruff County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.