Assisted Living in Limon, CO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Limon, CO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Colorado seniors. Limon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Carla's Cluster Care Ne Campus
- Carlas Cluster Care
- Lincoln Park Living Center
Carla's Cluster Care Ne Campus provides assisted living care in Limon, Colorado. It can house a maximum of 22 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1750 Circle Lane, in the 80828 area code inside Lincoln county, Carla's Cluster Care Ne Campus assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Carla's Cluster Care Ne Campus include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
Carlas Cluster Care specializes in providing assisted living in Lincoln county, Colorado. It includes a total of 30 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Carlas Cluster Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Limon, CO and surrounding areas. Carlas Cluster Care is located at 2050 6th St, 80828 zip code. Carlas Cluster Care includes services such as: bistro, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for senior assisted living in Hugo, Colorado, you will find Lincoln Park Living Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 323 Seventh Street, 80821 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and large dining hall. Lincoln Park Living Center offers assisted living not only to Hugo residents, but also to all Lincoln county residents as well.
Assisted Living in Limon, Colorado
Limon, Colorado is a small town of 1,200 where the majority of the population are retired seniors. So, while there are just two modest sized assisted living facilities based here, it really is more like one large seniors’ community. The only real difference is the care seniors will receive inside one of these assisted living facilities as compared to living in the community at-large. Don’t let the age of this community fool you though. Limon, with lots of open space, is an enjoyably active community all seniors will feel very comfortable in.
Both assisted living residences in Limon, CO are run by the same company and the services offered in each are exactly the same. Daily assistance includes bathing, dressing, incontinence management, and assistance getting up and around the home safely. Meals are home-cooked, healthy and enjoyable and when needed, seniors are assisted with eating. Medications are administered by staff that remain on-site 24/7 and many of the staff are licensed nursing assistants. Both assisted care homes offer a range of activities as well to keep seniors both physically and mentally active. In short, these two assisted living facilities are most likely interchangeable, but do visit both and see if either has a personality that is more inviting.
Assisted Living near Limon, Colorado
- Assisted Living in CANON CITY, CO
- Assisted Living in MONTROSE, CO
- Assisted Living in GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO
- Assisted Living in BRIGHTON, CO
- Assisted Living in DURANGO, CO
- Assisted Living in LAKEWOOD, CO
- Assisted Living in BROOMFIELD, CO
- Assisted Living in FORT MORGAN, CO
- Assisted Living in PARKER, CO
- Assisted Living in WINDSOR, CO
- Assisted Living in BOULDER, CO
- Assisted Living in THORNTON, CO
- Assisted Living in CENTENNIAL, CO
- Assisted Living in PUEBLO WEST, CO
- Assisted Living in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- Assisted Living in LOGAN County, CO
- Assisted Living in DELTA County, CO
- Assisted Living in GARFIELD County, CO
- Assisted Living in WELD County, CO
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, CO
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, CO
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, CO
- Assisted Living in PUEBLO County, CO
- Assisted Living in FREMONT County, CO
- Assisted Living in BOULDER County, CO
- Assisted Living in LARIMER County, CO
- Assisted Living in MESA County, CO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, CO
- Assisted Living in ARAPAHOE County, CO
- Assisted Living in MONTEZUMA County, CO
More senior living options in Limon:
There are additional senior living options available to Limon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Limon, CO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Limon, CO will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Limon, CO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Limon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Limon, CO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Limon and Lincoln County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.