2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Blountstown, FL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Blountstown, FL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Florida seniors. Blountstown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some ALF facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rivertown Assisted Living
- Rivertown Senior Care
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
Rivertown Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Blountstown, Florida. It can house a maximum of 9 retirees at a time. With a location at 16354 Sw Chipola Rd, in the 32424 area code inside Calhoun county, Rivertown Assisted Living assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Rivertown Assisted Living include staff available day and night, medication supervision and a memory care program. Rivertown Assisted Living is fully licensed by Florida to provide assisted living, with license number 12439.
Rivertown Senior Care specializes in providing senior assisted living in Calhoun county, Florida. It includes a total of 12 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Rivertown Senior Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Blountstown, FL and surrounding areas. Rivertown Senior Care is located at 17112 Nw Charlie Johns St, 32424 zip code. Rivertown Senior Care provides services such as: a library area, 24/7 supervision and pet-friendly services.
Assisted Living in Blountstown, Florida
Blountstown, Florida has just 2 small assisted living facilities, one of which is well rated and one that is poorly related, so there aren’t many good choices here. Each of these facilities offers a mix of studio units and one-bedroom apartments and they are both set on large lots, so there is plenty of outdoor space for seniors to relax in. Prices are average compared to both the county and the state. Neither of these assisted living facilities offers memory care, but the better rated of the two is pet friendly.
Each of these assisted living centers gives assistance with all of the ADL’s or assisted daily living functions the average senior is likely to need. They will provide direct assistance with using the toilet, bathing and grooming. They will help seniors dress. During meal times, they will help seniors eat and will feed them is necessary. They will provide assistance so seniors can get around the center and participate in fitness programs, arts and crafts activities, game time, educational presentations, and social activities. In short, assisted living facilities in Blountstown, FL cover all of the necessities. They then allow seniors to design customized services so any specific needs can also be addressed. The ultimate goal is to ensure seniors are comfortable and fully able to enjoy life. Keep the ratings in mind but do visit and reach your own conclusions.
Assisted Living near Blountstown, Florida
- Assisted Living in DEERFIELD BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in GREENACRES, FL
- Assisted Living in DELAND, FL
- Assisted Living in HOLLYWOOD, FL
- Assisted Living in TEQUESTA, FL
- Assisted Living in TALLAHASSEE, FL
- Assisted Living in POMPANO BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in WINTER PARK, FL
- Assisted Living in WESTON, FL
- Assisted Living in PALM HARBOR, FL
- Assisted Living in PORT RICHEY, FL
- Assisted Living in LAUDERDALE LAKES, FL
- Assisted Living in HUDSON, FL
- Assisted Living in BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Assisted Living in COOPER CITY, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Manatee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, FL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Flagler County, FL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, FL
- Assisted Living in Washington County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, FL
- Assisted Living in Bay County, FL
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, FL
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, FL
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Broward County, FL
- Assisted Living in Holmes County, FL
- Assisted Living in Desoto County, FL
More senior living options in Blountstown:
There are additional senior living options available to Blountstown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Blountstown, FL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Blountstown, FL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Blountstown, FL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Blountstown, FL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Blountstown that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Blountstown, FL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Blountstown and Calhoun County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.