2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Blountstown, FL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Blountstown, FL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Florida seniors. Blountstown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some ALF facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rivertown Senior Care
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
- Rivertown Assisted Living
Rivertown Senior Care provides assisted living care in Blountstown, Florida. It can house a maximum of 12 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 17112 Nw Charlie Johns St, in the 32424 area code inside Calhoun county, Rivertown Senior Care assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Rivertown Senior Care include a library area, specialized intervention program and regular health assessments. Rivertown Senior Care has an active license by Florida to provide assisted living, with license number 12565.
Rivertown Assisted Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Calhoun county, Florida. It includes a total of 9 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Rivertown Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Blountstown, FL and surrounding areas. Rivertown Assisted Living is located at 16354 Sw Chipola Rd, 32424 zip code. Rivertown Assisted Living includes services such as: community outings and social gatherings, a personal laundry service and memory care activities.
Assisted Living in Blountstown, Florida
Blountstown, Florida has just 2 small assisted living facilities, one of which is well rated and one that is poorly related, so there aren’t many good choices here. Each of these facilities offers a mix of studio units and one-bedroom apartments and they are both set on large lots, so there is plenty of outdoor space for seniors to relax in. Prices are average compared to both the county and the state. Neither of these assisted living facilities offers memory care, but the better rated of the two is pet friendly.
Each of these assisted living centers gives assistance with all of the ADL’s or assisted daily living functions the average senior is likely to need. They will provide direct assistance with using the toilet, bathing and grooming. They will help seniors dress. During meal times, they will help seniors eat and will feed them is necessary. They will provide assistance so seniors can get around the center and participate in fitness programs, arts and crafts activities, game time, educational presentations, and social activities. In short, assisted living facilities in Blountstown, FL cover all of the necessities. They then allow seniors to design customized services so any specific needs can also be addressed. The ultimate goal is to ensure seniors are comfortable and fully able to enjoy life. Keep the ratings in mind but do visit and reach your own conclusions.
Assisted Living near Blountstown, Florida
- Assisted Living in CORAL GABLES, FL
- Assisted Living in EUSTIS, FL
- Assisted Living in RIVERVIEW, FL
- Assisted Living in WEST MELBOURNE, FL
- Assisted Living in PENSACOLA, FL
- Assisted Living in VENICE, FL
- Assisted Living in WELLINGTON, FL
- Assisted Living in INVERNESS, FL
- Assisted Living in DELAND, FL
- Assisted Living in PORT ORANGE, FL
- Assisted Living in JENSEN BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in SAINT CLOUD, FL
- Assisted Living in WILTON MANORS, FL
- Assisted Living in PORT ST LUCIE, FL
- Assisted Living in FERNANDINA BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, FL
- Assisted Living in Charlotte County, FL
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Polk County, FL
- Assisted Living in Santa Rosa County, FL
- Assisted Living in Indian River County, FL
- Assisted Living in Collier County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Holmes County, FL
- Assisted Living in Washington County, FL
- Assisted Living in Duval County, FL
- Assisted Living in Volusia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Citrus County, FL
- Assisted Living in Leon County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
More senior living options in Blountstown:
There are additional senior living options available to Blountstown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Blountstown, FL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Blountstown, FL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Blountstown, FL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Blountstown, FL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Blountstown that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Blountstown, FL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Blountstown and Calhoun County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.