Assisted Living in Crawfordville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Crawfordville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Crawfordville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Jabez Assisted Living Ii
- Bradley's Living Assisted Center
- Cullars Rosie Residence
- Soto Home #4
Jabez Assisted Living Ii provides assisted living services in Crawfordville, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 24 retirees at a time. With a location at 339 E A Taylor Road, in the 30631 area code inside Taliaferro county, Jabez Assisted Living Ii assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Jabez Assisted Living Ii include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments.
Bradley's Living Assisted Center specializes in providing senior living in Greene county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Bradley's Living Assisted Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Crawfordville, GA and surrounding areas. Bradley's Living Assisted Center is located at 1041 Chico Road, 30631 zip code. Bradley's Living Assisted Center includes amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and reading room.
When looking for assisted living in Crawfordville, Georgia, you will find Cullars Rosie Residence as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 3 assisted living units. It is located at 1430 Edgewood Road, 30631 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Cullars Rosie Residence offers assisted living not only to Crawfordville residents, but also to all Taliaferro county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Soto Home #4, situated at 3688 Bates Rd Ne in the 30631 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Crawfordville, Georgia. Soto Home #4 has a total capacity of 4 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and dining.
Assisted Living near Crawfordville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in ROSWELL, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWNAN, GA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in LILBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ADEL, GA
- Assisted Living in VIDALIA, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHIA SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in QUITMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in STOCKBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in MITCHELL County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
More senior living options in Crawfordville:
There are additional senior living options available to Crawfordville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Crawfordville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Crawfordville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Crawfordville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Crawfordville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Crawfordville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Crawfordville and Taliaferro County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.