5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Lateisha's Residential Care
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Willows Edge
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Spring Fields Pch
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Shenice's Pch
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
Lateisha's Residential Care provides assisted living services in Sparta, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 3268 Linton Road, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Lateisha's Residential Care assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Lateisha's Residential Care include a reading section, medication monitoring and emergency pendants.
Willows Edge specializes in providing senior assisted living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 6 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Willows Edge is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Willows Edge is located at 401 Dixie Street, 31087 zip code. Willows Edge provides amenities such as: around-the-clock staff, highly trained staff and faith-based services.
When searching for assisted living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Lake Oconee Cla Sparta as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 145 Brooks Street, 31087 zip code and includes services such as chef-prepared meals, landscaped gardens and faith-based services. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta provides assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Spring Fields Pch, located at 3342 Spring Field Church Road in the 31087 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Sparta, Georgia. Spring Fields Pch has a total capacity of 5 senior citizens. It includes around-the-clock staff, private laundry services and regular health assessments.
Shenice's Pch has a capacity of 5 older adults. Shenice's Pch provides amenities such as: arts and crafts, gardens and an on-site dietitian. It is located at 3216 Hwy 16, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Sparta, GA older adults.
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in OCILLA, GA
- Assisted Living in MOUNT VERNON, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON, GA
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, GA
- Assisted Living in LILBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in SYLVANIA, GA
- Assisted Living in PERRY, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in ALBANY, GA
- Assisted Living in VIDALIA, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in TALIAFERRO County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.