5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Shenice's Pch
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Lateisha's Residential Care
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Willows Edge
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Spring Fields Pch
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
Shenice's Pch provides assisted living care in Sparta, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 seniors at a time. With a location at 3216 Hwy 16, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Shenice's Pch assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Shenice's Pch include transportation to doctor's appointments, assistance with medications and religious services.
Lake Oconee Cla Sparta specializes in providing assisted senior living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta is located at 145 Brooks Street, 31087 zip code. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta includes amenities such as: housekeeping and emptying trash, personal laundry and an on-site dietitian.
When searching for assisted living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Lateisha's Residential Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 5 assisted living units. It is located at 3268 Linton Road, 31087 zip code and includes services such as a fitness center, help with medications and faith-based services. Lateisha's Residential Care provides assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Willows Edge, located at 401 Dixie Street in the 31087 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Sparta, Georgia. Willows Edge has a total capacity of 6 senior citizens. It offers community and cultural events, medication supervision and incontinence assistance.
Spring Fields Pch has a capacity of 5 older adults. Spring Fields Pch provides amenities such as: community dining, a landscaped courtyard and help with daily living. It is located at 3342 Spring Field Church Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Sparta, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in MILLEDGEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in PERRY, GA
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, GA
- Assisted Living in DALTON, GA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BUFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in DULUTH, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BURKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.