5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Spring Fields Pch
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Willows Edge
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Shenice's Pch
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Lateisha's Residential Care
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
Spring Fields Pch provides assisted living care in Sparta, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 5 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 3342 Spring Field Church Road, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Spring Fields Pch assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Spring Fields Pch include 24-hour awake staff, medication monitoring and health checkups.
Willows Edge specializes in providing assisted senior living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 6 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Willows Edge is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Willows Edge is located at 401 Dixie Street, 31087 zip code. Willows Edge provides services like: a reading area, tailored service plans and faith-based services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Lake Oconee Cla Sparta as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 145 Brooks Street, 31087 zip code and includes services such as a library room, laundry and linen service and meals approved by a dietitian. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta provides assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Shenice's Pch, situated at 3216 Hwy 16 in the 31087 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Sparta, Georgia. Shenice's Pch has a total capacity of 5 senior citizens. It includes a library section, medication monitoring and meals approved by a dietitian.
Lateisha's Residential Care has a capacity of 5 seniors. Lateisha's Residential Care provides amenities such as: transportation to doctor's appointments, medication dispensing and health checkups. It is located at 3268 Linton Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Sparta, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in CAIRO, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMSON, GA
- Assisted Living in ALPHARETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in OAKWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in DAHLONEGA, GA
- Assisted Living in VALDOSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in MORROW, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in UPSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in COFFEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in TALIAFERRO County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in JONES County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.