5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Willows Edge
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Spring Fields Pch
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Shenice's Pch
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Lateisha's Residential Care
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
Willows Edge provides assisted living care in Sparta, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 6 seniors at a time. With a location at 401 Dixie Street, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Willows Edge assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Willows Edge include a beauty shop, a garden and meals approved by a dietitian.
Lake Oconee Cla Sparta specializes in providing assisted living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta is located at 145 Brooks Street, 31087 zip code. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta provides amenities like: a library section, specialized intervention program and an on-site dietitian.
When looking for senior assisted living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Spring Fields Pch as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 5 assisted living units. It is located at 3342 Spring Field Church Road, 31087 zip code and includes services such as social activities, linen and laundry service and memory care activities. Spring Fields Pch provides assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Shenice's Pch, located at 3216 Hwy 16 in the 31087 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Sparta, Georgia. Shenice's Pch has a total capacity of 5 senior citizens. It includes scheduled transportation, personal laundry and religious services.
Lateisha's Residential Care has a capacity of 5 senior citizens. Lateisha's Residential Care includes amenities such as: staff awake 24/7, 24-hour security and memory care services. It is located at 3268 Linton Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Sparta, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in SUMMERVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in HOSCHTON, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHONIA, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in DAHLONEGA, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, GA
- Assisted Living in LILBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in BUFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMSON, GA
- Assisted Living in ROSWELL, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASTON, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON, GA
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARALSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BURKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.