5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Willows Edge
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Shenice's Pch
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Lateisha's Residential Care
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Spring Fields Pch
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
Willows Edge provides assisted living services in Sparta, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 6 older adults at a time. With a location at 401 Dixie Street, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Willows Edge assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Willows Edge include delicious meals, private laundry services and an emergency alert system.
Lake Oconee Cla Sparta specializes in providing assisted living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta is located at 145 Brooks Street, 31087 zip code. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta provides services like: caregivers available 24/7, gardens and memory care activities.
When looking for assisted senior living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Shenice's Pch as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 5 assisted living units. It is located at 3216 Hwy 16, 31087 zip code and provides services such as a reading area, gardens and scheduled bathroom reminders. Shenice's Pch provides assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Lateisha's Residential Care, located at 3268 Linton Road in the 31087 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Sparta, Georgia. Lateisha's Residential Care has a total capacity of 5 seniors. It offers a library room, medication dispensing and emergency pendants.
Spring Fields Pch has a capacity of 5 senior citizens. Spring Fields Pch includes amenities such as: an arts & crafts studio, personalized assistance and faith-based services. It is located at 3342 Spring Field Church Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Sparta, GA senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in GRIFFIN, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in NORCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in LOGANVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in FAIRBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in MARTINEZ, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in EFFINGHAM County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.