5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Spring Fields Pch
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Shenice's Pch
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Willows Edge
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Lateisha's Residential Care
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
Spring Fields Pch provides assisted living care in Sparta, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 5 retirees at a time. With a location at 3342 Spring Field Church Road, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Spring Fields Pch assists those retirees who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Spring Fields Pch include off-site outings and picnics, a garden and court yard and a registered dietitian.
Shenice's Pch specializes in providing senior assisted living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Shenice's Pch is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Shenice's Pch is located at 3216 Hwy 16, 31087 zip code. Shenice's Pch provides amenities such as: engaging social activities, laundry and linen service and health checkups.
When searching for assisted living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Willows Edge as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 401 Dixie Street, 31087 zip code and includes services such as community and cultural events, falls management and emergency pendants. Willows Edge offers assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Lateisha's Residential Care, situated at 3268 Linton Road in the 31087 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Sparta, Georgia. Lateisha's Residential Care has a total capacity of 5 seniors. It provides scheduled transportation to appointments, 24-hour security and regular health assessments.
Lake Oconee Cla Sparta has a capacity of 4 senior citizens. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta provides amenities such as: a barber and beauty shop, laundry and linen service and incontinence assistance. It is located at 145 Brooks Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Sparta, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASTON, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in PERRY, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLNTON, GA
- Assisted Living in ACWORTH, GA
- Assisted Living in ADEL, GA
- Assisted Living in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER, GA
- Assisted Living in DULUTH, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMSON, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in HEPHZIBAH, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLARKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in TALIAFERRO County, GA
- Assisted Living in BURKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.