- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Georgia Assisted Living
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County
- SPARTA Assisted Living
5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Spring Fields Pch
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Shenice's Pch
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Lateisha's Residential Care
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Willows Edge
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
Spring Fields Pch provides assisted living care in Sparta, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 3342 Spring Field Church Road, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Spring Fields Pch assists those older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Spring Fields Pch include engaging social activities, falls management and help with daily living.
Shenice's Pch specializes in providing senior assisted living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Shenice's Pch is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Shenice's Pch is located at 3216 Hwy 16, 31087 zip code. Shenice's Pch provides services such as: a fitness center, personalized service plan and pet-friendly services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Lateisha's Residential Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 5 assisted living units. It is located at 3268 Linton Road, 31087 zip code and includes services such as a library area, a full-time nurse and memory care services. Lateisha's Residential Care provides assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you need help with daily tasks, Lake Oconee Cla Sparta, situated at 145 Brooks Street in the 31087 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Sparta, Georgia. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta has a total capacity of 4 older adults. It provides a reading room, personalized assistance and incontinence management.
Willows Edge has a capacity of 6 elderly adults. Willows Edge provides amenities such as: a barber and beauty shop, landscaped gardens and religious services. It is located at 401 Dixie Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Sparta, GA seniors.
All assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA:
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in ALBANY, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in ACWORTH, GA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in OCILLA, GA
- Assisted Living in MOUNT VERNON, GA
- Assisted Living in ELLENWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SMYRNA, GA
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BARTOW County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COFFEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.