Assisted Living in Sparta, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Lateisha's Residential Care
- Spring Fields Pch
- Willows Edge
- Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
- Shenice's Pch
Lateisha's Residential Care provides assisted living services in Sparta, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 3268 Linton Road, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Lateisha's Residential Care assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Lateisha's Residential Care include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation.
Spring Fields Pch specializes in providing assisted living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Spring Fields Pch is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Spring Fields Pch is located at 3342 Spring Field Church Road, 31087 zip code. Spring Fields Pch provides services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and library area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Willows Edge as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 401 Dixie Street, 31087 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Willows Edge provides assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Lake Oconee Cla Sparta, located at 145 Brooks Street in the 31087 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Sparta, Georgia. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta has a total capacity of 4 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and multiple dining options daily.
Shenice's Pch has a capacity of 5 elderly adults. Shenice's Pch provides amenities that include: landscaped gardens, theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 3216 Hwy 16, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Sparta, GA older adults.
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in OAKWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in CAIRO, GA
- Assisted Living in FAIRBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in BLAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in QUITMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in SOPERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, GA
- Assisted Living in TOCCOA, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, GA
- Assisted Living in GRIFFIN, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in WARE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in TROUP County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.