Assisted Living in Sparta, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Willows Edge
- Shenice's Pch
- Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
- Spring Fields Pch
- Lateisha's Residential Care
Willows Edge provides assisted living services in Sparta, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 401 Dixie Street, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Willows Edge assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Willows Edge include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and arranged transportation.
Shenice's Pch specializes in providing assisted senior living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Shenice's Pch is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Shenice's Pch is located at 3216 Hwy 16, 31087 zip code. Shenice's Pch includes services such as: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When searching for senior living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Lake Oconee Cla Sparta as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 145 Brooks Street, 31087 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta provides assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Spring Fields Pch, located at 3342 Spring Field Church Road in the 31087 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Sparta, Georgia. Spring Fields Pch has a total capacity of 5 seniors. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Lateisha's Residential Care has a capacity of 5 older adults. Lateisha's Residential Care includes amenities that include: landscaped gardens, theatre room and registered dietitian. It is located at 3268 Linton Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Sparta, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in JESUP, GA
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA
- Assisted Living in OCILLA, GA
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARALSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WARE County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in EFFINGHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRISP County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.