3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Rexburg, ID
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Rexburg, ID area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Idaho seniors. Rexburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Heritage Homes Of Rexburg
- 3.75 (6)
- Learn More
- The Homestead Senior Living
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Homestead Assisted Living Center Of Rexburg
- 4.50 (7)
- Learn More
Heritage Homes Of Rexburg provides assisted living services in Rexburg, Idaho. It can house a maximum of 10 older adults at a time. With a location at 3685 West Highway 33, in the 83440 area code inside Madison county, Heritage Homes Of Rexburg assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Heritage Homes Of Rexburg include a library section, assistance with medications and an emergency alert system. Heritage Homes Of Rexburg has an active license by Idaho to provide assisted living, with license number RC-1030.
The Homestead Senior Living specializes in providing assisted living in Madison county, Idaho. It includes a total of 59 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. The Homestead Senior Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Rexburg, ID and surrounding areas. The Homestead Senior Living is located at 408 West Main Street, 83440 zip code. The Homestead Senior Living provides services such as: a library room, tailored service plans and continence care.
When searching for senior living in Rexburg, Idaho, you will find Homestead Assisted Living Center Of Rexburg as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 407 West 1st North, 83440 zip code and includes services such as a pharmacy, laundry and religious services. Its license number is RC-815. Homestead Assisted Living Center Of Rexburg provides assisted living not only to Rexburg residents, but also to all Madison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Rexburg, Idaho
- Assisted Living in Blackfoot, ID
- Assisted Living in Boise, ID
- Assisted Living in Jerome, ID
- Assisted Living in Post Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Emmett, ID
- Assisted Living in Nampa, ID
- Assisted Living in Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Payette, ID
- Assisted Living in Mountain Home, ID
- Assisted Living in Lewiston, ID
- Assisted Living in Middleton, ID
- Assisted Living in Buhl, ID
- Assisted Living in Sandpoint, ID
- Assisted Living in Pocatello, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
More senior living options in Rexburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Rexburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Rexburg, ID can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Rexburg, ID will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Rexburg, ID that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Rexburg, ID
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Rexburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Rexburg, ID assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Rexburg and Madison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.