3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Rexburg, ID
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Rexburg, ID area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Idaho seniors. Rexburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Homestead Senior Living
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Heritage Homes Of Rexburg
- 3.75 (6)
- Learn More
- Homestead Assisted Living Center Of Rexburg
- 4.50 (7)
- Learn More
The Homestead Senior Living provides assisted living care in Rexburg, Idaho. It can house a maximum of 59 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 408 West Main Street, in the 83440 area code inside Madison county, The Homestead Senior Living assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by The Homestead Senior Living include an on-site pharmacy, medication support and meals approved by a dietitian. The Homestead Senior Living is licensed by Idaho to provide assisted living, with license number RC-1123.
Heritage Homes Of Rexburg specializes in providing assisted senior living in Madison county, Idaho. It includes a total of 10 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Heritage Homes Of Rexburg is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Rexburg, ID and surrounding areas. Heritage Homes Of Rexburg is located at 3685 West Highway 33, 83440 zip code. Heritage Homes Of Rexburg includes services like: enrichment activities, a full-time nurse and regular health assessments.
When searching for senior assisted living in Rexburg, Idaho, you will find Homestead Assisted Living Center Of Rexburg as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 407 West 1st North, 83440 zip code and provides services such as a bistro, a court yard and garden and a memory care program. Its license number is RC-815. Homestead Assisted Living Center Of Rexburg offers assisted living not only to Rexburg residents, but also to all Madison county residents too.
Assisted Living near Rexburg, Idaho
- Assisted Living in Rigby, ID
- Assisted Living in Pocatello, ID
- Assisted Living in Post Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Middleton, ID
- Assisted Living in Lewiston, ID
- Assisted Living in Sandpoint, ID
- Assisted Living in Buhl, ID
- Assisted Living in Jerome, ID
- Assisted Living in Garden City, ID
- Assisted Living in Blackfoot, ID
- Assisted Living in Mountain Home, ID
- Assisted Living in Idaho Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Burley, ID
- Assisted Living in Shelley, ID
- Assisted Living in Emmett, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
More senior living options in Rexburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Rexburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Rexburg, ID can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Rexburg, ID will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Rexburg, ID that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Rexburg, ID
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Rexburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Rexburg, ID assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Rexburg and Madison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.