3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Weiser, ID
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Weiser, ID area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Idaho seniors. Weiser assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Indianhead Estates
- 3.75 (16)
- Learn More
- The Cottages Of Weiser
- 3.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Salubria Center-upper Country Eldercare Coalition
- 3.50 (6)
- Learn More
Indianhead Estates provides assisted living care in Weiser, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 28 older adults at a time. With a location at 590 West Indianhead Road, in the 83672 area code inside Washington county, Indianhead Estates assists those retirees who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Indianhead Estates include social activities, help with medications and memory care services. Indianhead Estates is licensed by Idaho to provide senior living, with license number RC-1045.
The Cottages Of Weiser specializes in providing assisted senior living in Washington county, Idaho. It includes a total of 32 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. The Cottages Of Weiser is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Weiser, ID and surrounding areas. The Cottages Of Weiser is located at 1225 East 6th Street, 83672 zip code. The Cottages Of Weiser provides services like: a bistro, a garden and a staff dietitian.
When searching for assisted living in Cambridge, Idaho, you will find Salubria Center-upper Country Eldercare Coalition as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 15 assisted living units. It is located at 355 South Jennifer Street, 83610 zip code and includes services such as a barber and beauty shop, medication administration and regular health assessments. Its license number is RC-907. Salubria Center-upper Country Eldercare Coalition offers assisted living not only to Cambridge residents, but also to all Washington county residents too.
Assisted Living near Weiser, Idaho
- Assisted Living in Ammon, ID
- Assisted Living in Meridian, ID
- Assisted Living in Buhl, ID
- Assisted Living in Pocatello, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonners Ferry, ID
- Assisted Living in Blackfoot, ID
- Assisted Living in Shelley, ID
- Assisted Living in Post Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Caldwell, ID
- Assisted Living in Payette, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Jerome, ID
- Assisted Living in Boise, ID
- Assisted Living in Star, ID
- Assisted Living in Middleton, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
More senior living options in Weiser:
There are additional senior living options available to Weiser elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Weiser, ID can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Weiser, ID
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Weiser that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Weiser, ID assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Weiser and Washington County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.