3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Weiser, ID
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Weiser, ID area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Idaho seniors. Weiser assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Cottages Of Weiser
- 3.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Indianhead Estates
- 3.75 (16)
- Learn More
- Salubria Center-upper Country Eldercare Coalition
- 3.50 (6)
- Learn More
The Cottages Of Weiser provides assisted living care in Weiser, Idaho. It can house a maximum of 32 seniors at a time. With a location at 1225 East 6th Street, in the 83672 area code inside Washington county, The Cottages Of Weiser assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by The Cottages Of Weiser include a library section, unique service plans and dementia care services. The Cottages Of Weiser is fully licensed by Idaho to provide assisted living care, with license number RC-361.
Indianhead Estates specializes in providing assisted living in Washington county, Idaho. It includes a total of 28 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Indianhead Estates is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Weiser, ID and surrounding areas. Indianhead Estates is located at 590 West Indianhead Road, 83672 zip code. Indianhead Estates provides amenities such as: on-site lectures and guest speakers, landscaped gardens and Alzheimer’s care services.
When searching for senior assisted living in Cambridge, Idaho, you will find Salubria Center-upper Country Eldercare Coalition as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 15 assisted living units. It is located at 355 South Jennifer Street, 83610 zip code and provides services such as transportation to doctor's appointments, medication supervision and faith-based services. Its license number is RC-907. Salubria Center-upper Country Eldercare Coalition offers assisted living not only to Cambridge residents, but also to all Washington county residents too.
Assisted Living near Weiser, Idaho
- Assisted Living in Eagle, ID
- Assisted Living in Buhl, ID
- Assisted Living in Meridian, ID
- Assisted Living in Boise, ID
- Assisted Living in Lewiston, ID
- Assisted Living in Post Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Mountain Home, ID
- Assisted Living in Jerome, ID
- Assisted Living in Caldwell, ID
- Assisted Living in Middleton, ID
- Assisted Living in Blackfoot, ID
- Assisted Living in Ammon, ID
- Assisted Living in Rigby, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Star, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
More senior living options in Weiser:
There are additional senior living options available to Weiser elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Weiser, ID can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Weiser, ID
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Weiser that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Weiser, ID assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Weiser and Washington County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.