2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Olney, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Olney, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Olney assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Olney is ranked #17 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,753 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Olney area can carry fees as little as $2,192 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $6,418 per month. Assisted living in Olney is less affordable when priced against Richland county, IL, which has a median cost of $3,743 per month and can range from $2,187 to $6,391. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $10 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Olney compared to the ones located in other parts of Richland county.
- Brookstone Estates Of Olney
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Fox River Apartments
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
Brookstone Estates Of Olney provides assisted living services in Olney, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 46 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1110 North East Street, in the 62450 area code inside Richland county, Brookstone Estates Of Olney assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brookstone Estates Of Olney include a studio for arts & crafts, personalized service plans and scheduled bathroom reminders. Brookstone Estates Of Olney has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5104994.
Fox River Apartments specializes in providing assisted living in Richland county, Illinois. It includes a total of 30 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Fox River Apartments is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Olney, IL and surrounding areas. Fox River Apartments is located at 1016 Parker St, 62450 zip code. Fox River Apartments provides services like: supportive services, medication supervision and Alzheimer’s care services.
Assisted Living near Olney, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Hinsdale, IL
- Assisted Living in Morton Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Bloomington, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Springfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Vernon Hills, IL
- Assisted Living in Robinson, IL
- Assisted Living in Carol Stream, IL
- Assisted Living in Morrison, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in Taylorville, IL
- Assisted Living in Naperville, IL
- Assisted Living in Crystal Lake, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria, IL
- Assisted Living in Evanston, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
More senior living options in Olney:
There are additional senior living options available to Olney elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Olney, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Olney, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Olney, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Olney that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Olney, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Olney and Richland County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.