Assisted Living in Olney, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Olney, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Olney assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Olney is ranked #17 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,753 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Olney area can cost as little as $2,192 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $6,418 per month. Assisted living in Olney is less affordable when priced against Richland county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,743 per month and can fluctuate from $2,187 to $6,391. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $10 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Olney compared to the ones located in other parts of Richland county.
- Fox River Apartments
- Brookstone Estates Of Olney
Fox River Apartments provides assisted living care in Olney, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1016 Parker St, in the 62450 area code inside Richland county, Fox River Apartments assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Fox River Apartments include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Fox River Apartments has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5100554.
Brookstone Estates Of Olney specializes in providing assisted senior living in Richland county, Illinois. It includes a total of 46 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Brookstone Estates Of Olney is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Olney, IL and surrounding areas. Brookstone Estates Of Olney is located at 1110 North East Street, 62450 zip code. Brookstone Estates Of Olney includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library section.
Assisted Living near Olney, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Mt. Vernon, IL
- Assisted Living in Monticello, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign, IL
- Assisted Living in Vernon Hills, IL
- Assisted Living in Savoy, IL
- Assisted Living in Columbia, IL
- Assisted Living in Aurora, IL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, IL
- Assisted Living in Carbondale, IL
- Assisted Living in Plainfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Lemont, IL
- Assisted Living in Crete, IL
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
More senior living options in Olney:
There are additional senior living options available to Olney elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Olney, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Olney, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Olney, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Olney that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Olney, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Olney and Richland County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.