2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Olney, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Olney, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Olney assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Olney is ranked #17 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,753 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Olney area can cost as little as $2,192 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go as high as $6,418 per month. Assisted living in Olney is less affordable when priced against Richland county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,743 per month and ranges from $2,187 to $6,391. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $10 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Olney compared to the ones located in other parts of Richland county.
- Brookstone Estates Of Olney
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Fox River Apartments
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
Brookstone Estates Of Olney provides assisted living care in Olney, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 46 seniors at a time. With a location at 1110 North East Street, in the 62450 area code inside Richland county, Brookstone Estates Of Olney assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Brookstone Estates Of Olney include a studio for arts and crafts, personalized service plan and memory care activities. Brookstone Estates Of Olney has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5104994.
Fox River Apartments specializes in providing senior living in Richland county, Illinois. It includes a total of 30 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Fox River Apartments is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Olney, IL and surrounding areas. Fox River Apartments is located at 1016 Parker St, 62450 zip code. Fox River Apartments includes services like: around-the-clock staff, laundry services and pet-friendly services.
Assisted Living near Olney, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Glen Carbon, IL
- Assisted Living in Staunton, IL
- Assisted Living in Romeoville, IL
- Assisted Living in Waukegan, IL
- Assisted Living in Troy, IL
- Assisted Living in Milan, IL
- Assisted Living in Carthage, IL
- Assisted Living in Elgin, IL
- Assisted Living in Shiloh, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Park, IL
- Assisted Living in O'Fallon, IL
- Assisted Living in Chatham, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in Cicero, IL
- Assisted Living in Peru, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
More senior living options in Olney:
There are additional senior living options available to Olney elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Olney, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Olney, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Olney, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Olney that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Olney, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Olney and Richland County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.