2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Olney, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Olney, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Olney assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Olney ranks #17 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,753 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Olney area can cost as little as $2,192 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,418 per month. Assisted living in Olney is less affordable when compared to costs in Richland county, IL, which has a median cost of $3,743 per month and can fluctuate from $2,187 to $6,391. Generally speaking, seniors can expect to pay $10 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Olney compared to the ones located in other parts of Richland county.
- Brookstone Estates Of Olney
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Fox River Apartments
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
Brookstone Estates Of Olney provides assisted living care in Olney, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 46 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1110 North East Street, in the 62450 area code inside Richland county, Brookstone Estates Of Olney assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Brookstone Estates Of Olney include 3 daily meals, a licensed nurse and emergency pendants. Brookstone Estates Of Olney is licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5104994.
Fox River Apartments specializes in providing assisted senior living in Richland county, Illinois. It includes a total of 30 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Fox River Apartments is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Olney, IL and surrounding areas. Fox River Apartments is located at 1016 Parker St, 62450 zip code. Fox River Apartments includes amenities such as: on-site lectures and guest speakers, a court yard and a memory care program.
Assisted Living near Olney, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Crete, IL
- Assisted Living in Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Troy, IL
- Assisted Living in Staunton, IL
- Assisted Living in Plainfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Lisle, IL
- Assisted Living in Dixon, IL
- Assisted Living in Peru, IL
- Assisted Living in Monticello, IL
- Assisted Living in Morton Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Oak Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Sterling, IL
- Assisted Living in Tinley Park, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
More senior living options in Olney:
There are additional senior living options available to Olney elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Olney, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Olney, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Olney, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Olney that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Olney, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Olney and Richland County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.