Assisted Living in Canton, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Red Oak Memory Care
- Red Oak Estates
- Courtyard Estates Of Farmington
Red Oak Memory Care provides assisted living services in Canton, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 24 retirees at a time. With a location at 421 N 16th Ave, in the 61520 area code inside Fulton county, Red Oak Memory Care assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Red Oak Memory Care include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Red Oak Memory Care is fully licensed by Illinois to provide senior living, with license number 5105561.
Red Oak Estates specializes in providing assisted senior living in Fulton county, Illinois. It includes a total of 43 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Red Oak Estates is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Canton, IL and surrounding areas. Red Oak Estates is located at 435 N. 16th St, 61520 zip code. Red Oak Estates includes services such as: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Farmington, Illinois, you will find Courtyard Estates Of Farmington as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 1000 East Fort Street, 61531 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 5105553. Courtyard Estates Of Farmington provides assisted living not only to Farmington residents, but also to all Fulton county residents too.
Assisted Living near Canton, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Breese, IL
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in West Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry, IL
- Assisted Living in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Milan, IL
- Assisted Living in Plainfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Arlington Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Waukegan, IL
- Assisted Living in Taylorville, IL
- Assisted Living in Joliet, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee, IL
- Assisted Living in Herrin, IL
- Assisted Living in Murphysboro, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Canton, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Fulton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.