3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Red Oak Estates
- 4.00 (22)
- Learn More
- Red Oak Memory Care
- 4.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Farmington
- 3.75 (13)
- Learn More
Red Oak Estates provides assisted living services in Canton, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 43 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 435 N. 16th St, in the 61520 area code inside Fulton county, Red Oak Estates assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Red Oak Estates include a library room, 24/7 supervision and Alzheimer’s care services. Red Oak Estates is fully licensed by Illinois to provide senior living, with license number 5101867.
Red Oak Memory Care specializes in providing assisted living in Fulton county, Illinois. It includes a total of 24 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Red Oak Memory Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Canton, IL and surrounding areas. Red Oak Memory Care is located at 421 N 16th Ave, 61520 zip code. Red Oak Memory Care provides services like: a barber and beauty shop, help with medications and assistance with daily living.
When searching for senior assisted living in Farmington, Illinois, you will find Courtyard Estates Of Farmington as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 1000 East Fort Street, 61531 zip code and provides services such as fun arts & crafts, medication administration and regular health assessments. Its license number is 5105553. Courtyard Estates Of Farmington offers assisted living not only to Farmington residents, but also to all Fulton county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Canton, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Mokena, IL
- Assisted Living in Mt. Vernon, IL
- Assisted Living in Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Evanston, IL
- Assisted Living in Dixon, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in Monticello, IL
- Assisted Living in Kewanee, IL
- Assisted Living in Homer Glen, IL
- Assisted Living in Oak Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Milan, IL
- Assisted Living in Plainfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake Zurich, IL
- Assisted Living in Naperville, IL
- Assisted Living in Wheaton, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Canton, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Fulton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.