3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Red Oak Memory Care
- 4.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Red Oak Estates
- 4.00 (22)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Farmington
- 3.75 (13)
- Learn More
Red Oak Memory Care provides assisted living services in Canton, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 24 older adults at a time. With a location at 421 N 16th Ave, in the 61520 area code inside Fulton county, Red Oak Memory Care assists those senior citizens who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Red Oak Memory Care include social activities, private laundry services and meals approved by a dietitian. Red Oak Memory Care has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5105561.
Red Oak Estates specializes in providing senior assisted living in Fulton county, Illinois. It includes a total of 43 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Red Oak Estates is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Canton, IL and surrounding areas. Red Oak Estates is located at 435 N. 16th St, 61520 zip code. Red Oak Estates includes services like: a cafe, laundry and linen service and dementia care services.
When looking for assisted senior living in Farmington, Illinois, you will find Courtyard Estates Of Farmington as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 1000 East Fort Street, 61531 zip code and includes services such as an on-site pharmacy, assistance with medications and Alzheimer’s care services. Its license number is 5105553. Courtyard Estates Of Farmington provides assisted living not only to Farmington residents, but also to all Fulton county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Canton, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, IL
- Assisted Living in LaGrange Park, IL
- Assisted Living in West Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Robinson, IL
- Assisted Living in Girard, IL
- Assisted Living in Kewanee, IL
- Assisted Living in Naperville, IL
- Assisted Living in Washington, IL
- Assisted Living in Taylorville, IL
- Assisted Living in Joliet, IL
- Assisted Living in Herrin, IL
- Assisted Living in Evanston, IL
- Assisted Living in Rockford, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Canton, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Fulton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.