2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sycamore, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sycamore, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Sycamore assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Sycamore ranks #71 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,174 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Sycamore area can cost as little as $2,475 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $7,025 per month. Assisted living in Sycamore is less affordable when priced against DeKalb county, IL, which has a median cost of $3,882 per month and ranges from $2,254 to $6,691. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $292 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Sycamore compared to the ones located in other parts of DeKalb county.
- Grand Victorian Of Sycamore
- 4.25 (13)
- Learn More
- Lincolnshire Place
- 4.75 (23)
- Learn More
Grand Victorian Of Sycamore provides assisted living care in Sycamore, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 61 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1440 Somonauk Street, in the 60173 area code inside Dekalb county, Grand Victorian Of Sycamore assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Grand Victorian Of Sycamore include a library, gardens and scheduled bathroom reminders. Grand Victorian Of Sycamore is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living services, with license number 5105017.
Lincolnshire Place specializes in providing assisted living in Dekalb county, Illinois. It includes a total of 40 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Lincolnshire Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Sycamore, IL and surrounding areas. Lincolnshire Place is located at 710 Vellagio, 60178 zip code. Lincolnshire Place provides services like: arts & crafts, walking and jogging paths and a registered dietitian.
Assisted Living near Sycamore, Illinois
- Assisted Living in St. Charles, IL
- Assisted Living in Robinson, IL
- Assisted Living in Park Ridge, IL
- Assisted Living in Milan, IL
- Assisted Living in Swansea, IL
- Assisted Living in Murphysboro, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in Quincy, IL
- Assisted Living in Sterling, IL
- Assisted Living in Northbrook, IL
- Assisted Living in Naperville, IL
- Assisted Living in Bourbonnais, IL
- Assisted Living in Normal, IL
- Assisted Living in Waukegan, IL
- Assisted Living in Lincoln, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
More senior living options in Sycamore:
There are additional senior living options available to Sycamore elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sycamore, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sycamore, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sycamore, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sycamore that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sycamore, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sycamore and Dekalb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.