2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sycamore, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sycamore, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Sycamore assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Sycamore is ranked #71 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,174 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Sycamore area can carry fees as little as $2,475 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $7,025 per month. Assisted living in Sycamore is less affordable when compared to costs in DeKalb county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,882 per month and ranges from $2,254 to $6,691. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $292 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Sycamore compared to the ones located in other parts of DeKalb county.
- Lincolnshire Place
- 4.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Grand Victorian Of Sycamore
- 4.25 (13)
- Learn More
Lincolnshire Place provides assisted living services in Sycamore, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 40 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 710 Vellagio, in the 60178 area code inside Dekalb county, Lincolnshire Place assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Lincolnshire Place include a reading area, specialized intervention program and emergency pendants. Lincolnshire Place is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5103475.
Grand Victorian Of Sycamore specializes in providing assisted senior living in Dekalb county, Illinois. It includes a total of 61 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Grand Victorian Of Sycamore is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Sycamore, IL and surrounding areas. Grand Victorian Of Sycamore is located at 1440 Somonauk Street, 60173 zip code. Grand Victorian Of Sycamore provides services such as: a library, laundry and an on-site dietitian.
Assisted Living near Sycamore, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Aurora, IL
- Assisted Living in Lisle, IL
- Assisted Living in Charleston, IL
- Assisted Living in Lincoln, IL
- Assisted Living in Troy, IL
- Assisted Living in O'Fallon, IL
- Assisted Living in Gurnee, IL
- Assisted Living in Shiloh, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland, IL
- Assisted Living in Herrin, IL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, IL
- Assisted Living in West Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Washington, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
More senior living options in Sycamore:
There are additional senior living options available to Sycamore elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sycamore, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sycamore, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sycamore, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sycamore that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sycamore, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sycamore and Dekalb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.