2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Sycamore, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Sycamore, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Sycamore assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Sycamore is ranked #71 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,174 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Sycamore area can carry fees as little as $2,475 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $7,025 per month. Assisted living in Sycamore is less affordable when priced against DeKalb county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,882 per month and can fluctuate from $2,254 to $6,691. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $292 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Sycamore compared to the ones located in other parts of DeKalb county.
- Grand Victorian Of Sycamore
- 4.25 (13)
- Learn More
- Lincolnshire Place
- 4.75 (23)
- Learn More
Grand Victorian Of Sycamore provides assisted living care in Sycamore, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 61 retirees at a time. With a location at 1440 Somonauk Street, in the 60173 area code inside Dekalb county, Grand Victorian Of Sycamore assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Grand Victorian Of Sycamore include numerous educational activities, a tailored service plan and memory care activities. Grand Victorian Of Sycamore has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5105017.
Lincolnshire Place specializes in providing assisted senior living in Dekalb county, Illinois. It includes a total of 40 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Lincolnshire Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Sycamore, IL and surrounding areas. Lincolnshire Place is located at 710 Vellagio, 60178 zip code. Lincolnshire Place provides amenities like: fitness activities, private laundry service and scheduled bathroom reminders.
Assisted Living near Sycamore, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Sterling, IL
- Assisted Living in Mt. Vernon, IL
- Assisted Living in Wheaton, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in Charleston, IL
- Assisted Living in New Lenox, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland, IL
- Assisted Living in Marion, IL
- Assisted Living in Barrington, IL
- Assisted Living in Orland Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Lincoln, IL
- Assisted Living in Columbia, IL
- Assisted Living in Arcola, IL
- Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Quincy, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
More senior living options in Sycamore:
There are additional senior living options available to Sycamore elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Sycamore, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sycamore, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sycamore, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sycamore that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sycamore, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sycamore and Dekalb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.