4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Columbia City, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Columbia City, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Columbia City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Miller's Merry Manor
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Miller's At Oak Pointe
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Hearth At Sycamore Village
- 4.75 (22)
- Learn More
- Renaissance Village
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
Miller's Merry Manor provides assisted living services in Columbia City, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 84 seniors at a time. With a location at 640 W Ellsworth St, in the 46725 area code inside Whitley county, Miller's Merry Manor assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Miller's Merry Manor include housekeeping and emptying trash, 24/7 supervision and continence management. Miller's Merry Manor is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 18-000071-1.
Miller's At Oak Pointe specializes in providing assisted living in Whitley county, Indiana. It includes a total of 82 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Miller's At Oak Pointe is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Columbia City, IN and surrounding areas. Miller's At Oak Pointe is located at 411 N Wolf Rd, 46725 zip code. Miller's At Oak Pointe provides amenities like: educational opportunities, medication supervision and religious services.
When looking for senior assisted living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, you will find Hearth At Sycamore Village as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 147 assisted living units. It is located at 611 W County Line Rd South, 46814 zip code and includes services such as chef-prepared meals, personalized service plan and incontinence management. Its license number is 17-011804-1. Hearth At Sycamore Village provides assisted living not only to Fort Wayne residents, but also to all Whitley county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Renaissance Village, located at 6050 S Cr 800 E 92 in the 46814 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Renaissance Village has a total capacity of 96 older adults. It provides pharmacy services, walking trails and an on-site dietitian. Renaissance Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000215-1.
Assisted Living near Columbia City, Indiana
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in MICHIGAN CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in BATESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wells County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
More senior living options in Columbia City:
There are additional senior living options available to Columbia City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Columbia City, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Columbia City, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Columbia City, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Columbia City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Columbia City, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Columbia City and Whitley County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.