4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Columbia City, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Columbia City, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Columbia City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Miller's Merry Manor
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Miller's At Oak Pointe
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Hearth At Sycamore Village
- 4.75 (22)
- Learn More
- Renaissance Village
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
Miller's Merry Manor provides assisted living services in Columbia City, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 84 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 640 W Ellsworth St, in the 46725 area code inside Whitley county, Miller's Merry Manor assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Miller's Merry Manor include a cafe, landscaped gardens and continence management. Miller's Merry Manor is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 18-000071-1.
Miller's At Oak Pointe specializes in providing assisted senior living in Whitley county, Indiana. It includes a total of 82 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Miller's At Oak Pointe is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Columbia City, IN and surrounding areas. Miller's At Oak Pointe is located at 411 N Wolf Rd, 46725 zip code. Miller's At Oak Pointe includes services such as: pharmacy service, specialized intervention program and emergency pendants.
When searching for assisted living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, you will find Hearth At Sycamore Village as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 147 assisted living units. It is located at 611 W County Line Rd South, 46814 zip code and provides services such as community and cultural events, landscaped gardens and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 17-011804-1. Hearth At Sycamore Village offers assisted living not only to Fort Wayne residents, but also to all Whitley county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Renaissance Village, situated at 6050 S Cr 800 E 92 in the 46814 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Renaissance Village has a total capacity of 96 seniors. It includes scheduled transportation, assistance with medications and memory care activities. Renaissance Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000215-1.
Assisted Living near Columbia City, Indiana
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in LA PORTE, IN
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wells County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
More senior living options in Columbia City:
There are additional senior living options available to Columbia City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Columbia City, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Columbia City, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Columbia City, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Columbia City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Columbia City, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Columbia City and Whitley County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.