Assisted Living in Columbia City, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Columbia City, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Columbia City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Miller's Merry Manor
- Miller's At Oak Pointe
- Renaissance Village
- Hearth At Sycamore Village
Miller's Merry Manor provides assisted living care in Columbia City, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 84 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 640 W Ellsworth St, in the 46725 area code inside Whitley county, Miller's Merry Manor assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Miller's Merry Manor include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Miller's Merry Manor is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 18-000071-1.
Miller's At Oak Pointe specializes in providing senior assisted living in Whitley county, Indiana. It includes a total of 82 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Miller's At Oak Pointe is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Columbia City, IN and surrounding areas. Miller's At Oak Pointe is located at 411 N Wolf Rd, 46725 zip code. Miller's At Oak Pointe includes amenities like: cafe, pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, you will find Renaissance Village as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 96 assisted living units. It is located at 6050 S Cr 800 E 92, 46814 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 17-000215-1. Renaissance Village offers assisted living not only to Fort Wayne residents, but also to all Whitley county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Hearth At Sycamore Village, located at 611 W County Line Rd South in the 46814 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Hearth At Sycamore Village has a total capacity of 147 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts classes and dining. Hearth At Sycamore Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-011804-1.
Assisted Living near Columbia City, Indiana
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in CROWN POINT, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in JASPER, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, IN
- Assisted Living in LOGANSPORT, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in MISHAWAKA, IN
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
More senior living options in Columbia City:
There are additional senior living options available to Columbia City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Columbia City, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Columbia City, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Columbia City, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Columbia City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Columbia City, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Columbia City and Whitley County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.