Assisted Living in Connersville, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Connersville, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Connersville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Hickory Creek At Connersville
- Caroleton Manor
- Premier Healthcare Of Connersville
- Heritage House Rehabilitation & Health Care Center
Hickory Creek At Connersville provides assisted living care in Connersville, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 36 seniors at a time. With a location at 2600 N Grand Ave, in the 47331 area code inside Fayette county, Hickory Creek At Connersville assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Hickory Creek At Connersville include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Hickory Creek At Connersville is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living, with license number 17-000319-1.
Caroleton Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Fayette county, Indiana. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Caroleton Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Connersville, IN and surrounding areas. Caroleton Manor is located at 2500 Iowa Ave, 47331 zip code. Caroleton Manor provides amenities like: bistro, pharmacy and library section.
When searching for assisted living in Connersville, Indiana, you will find Premier Healthcare Of Connersville as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 166 assisted living units. It is located at 1029 E 5th Street, 47331 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 17-000316-1. Premier Healthcare Of Connersville offers assisted living not only to Connersville residents, but also to all Fayette county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Heritage House Rehabilitation & Health Care Center, located at 281 S County Road 200 East in the 47331 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Connersville, Indiana. Heritage House Rehabilitation & Health Care Center has a total capacity of 100 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and multiple dining options daily. Heritage House Rehabilitation & Health Care Center is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000225-1.
All assisted living facilities in Connersville, IN:
Assisted Living near Connersville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in GARY, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in BLUFFTON, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in TELL CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in MISHAWAKA, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
More senior living options in Connersville:
There are additional senior living options available to Connersville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Connersville, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Connersville, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Connersville, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Connersville, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Connersville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Connersville, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Connersville and Fayette County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.