Assisted Living in Rochester, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Rochester, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Rochester assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
ROCHESTER is ranked #14 out of 201 cities that we've reviewed in Indiana for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,540 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the ROCHESTER area can cost as little as $2,119 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $5,905 per month. Assisted living in ROCHESTER is less affordable when compared to costs in Fulton county, IN, which has an average cost of $3,535 per month and can fluctuate from $2,118 to $5,914. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $5 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in ROCHESTER compared to the ones located in other parts of Fulton county.
- Hickory Creek At Rochester
- Life Care Center Of Rochester
Hickory Creek At Rochester provides assisted living care in Rochester, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 36 older adults at a time. With a location at 340 E 18th Street, in the 46975 area code inside Fulton county, Hickory Creek At Rochester assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Hickory Creek At Rochester include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Hickory Creek At Rochester is licensed by Indiana to provide senior living, with license number 17-000326-1.
Life Care Center Of Rochester specializes in providing assisted senior living in Fulton county, Indiana. It includes a total of 141 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Life Care Center Of Rochester is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Rochester, IN and surrounding areas. Life Care Center Of Rochester is located at 827 W 13th St, 46975 zip code. Life Care Center Of Rochester provides services such as: bistro, pharmacy and reading room.
Assisted Living near Rochester, Indiana
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in MICHIGAN CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, IN
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in MARION, IN
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, IN
- Assisted Living in WESTFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
More senior living options in Rochester:
There are additional senior living options available to Rochester elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Rochester, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Rochester, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Rochester, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Rochester that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Rochester, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Rochester and Fulton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.