4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Corydon, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Corydon, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Corydon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Harrison Healthcare Center
- 4.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Indian Creek Healthcare Center
- 3.50 (19)
- Learn More
- Harrison Springs Health Campus
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center
- 4.00 (6)
- Learn More
Harrison Healthcare Center provides assisted living services in Corydon, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 92 older adults at a time. With a location at 150 Beechmont Dr, in the 47112 area code inside Harrison county, Harrison Healthcare Center assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Harrison Healthcare Center include a bistro, medication help and meals approved by a dietitian. Harrison Healthcare Center is licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 18-010597-1.
Indian Creek Healthcare Center specializes in providing assisted living in Harrison county, Indiana. It includes a total of 135 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Indian Creek Healthcare Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Corydon, IN and surrounding areas. Indian Creek Healthcare Center is located at 240 Beechmont Dr, 47112 zip code. Indian Creek Healthcare Center provides services such as: staff awake 24/7, private laundry service and scheduled bathroom reminders.
When looking for assisted living in Corydon, Indiana, you will find Harrison Springs Health Campus as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 95 assisted living units. It is located at 871 Pacer Drive, 47112 zip code and includes services such as specially trained staff, personalized assistance and health checkups. Its license number is 18-013702-1. Harrison Springs Health Campus provides assisted living not only to Corydon residents, but also to all Harrison county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 315 Country Club Rd in the 47112 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Corydon, Indiana. Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center has a total capacity of 38 senior citizens. It includes housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, a tailored service plan and an on-site dietitian. Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000338-1.
Assisted Living near Corydon, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in GRANGER, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in MADISON, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
More senior living options in Corydon:
There are additional senior living options available to Corydon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Corydon, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Corydon, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Corydon, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Corydon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Corydon, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Corydon and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.