Assisted Living in Corydon, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Corydon, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Corydon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Harrison Healthcare Center
- Indian Creek Healthcare Center
- Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center
- Harrison Springs Health Campus
Harrison Healthcare Center provides assisted living care in Corydon, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 92 older adults at a time. With a location at 150 Beechmont Dr, in the 47112 area code inside Harrison county, Harrison Healthcare Center assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Harrison Healthcare Center include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments. Harrison Healthcare Center is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 18-010597-1.
Indian Creek Healthcare Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Harrison county, Indiana. It includes a total of 135 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Indian Creek Healthcare Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Corydon, IN and surrounding areas. Indian Creek Healthcare Center is located at 240 Beechmont Dr, 47112 zip code. Indian Creek Healthcare Center provides services such as: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Corydon, Indiana, you will find Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 38 assisted living units. It is located at 315 Country Club Rd, 47112 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 17-000338-1. Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living not only to Corydon residents, but also to all Harrison county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Harrison Springs Health Campus, situated at 871 Pacer Drive in the 47112 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Corydon, Indiana. Harrison Springs Health Campus has a total capacity of 95 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and dining. Harrison Springs Health Campus is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 18-013702-1.
Assisted Living near Corydon, Indiana
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in WARSAW, IN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PERU, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
More senior living options in Corydon:
There are additional senior living options available to Corydon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Corydon, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Corydon, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Corydon, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Corydon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Corydon, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Corydon and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.