4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Corydon, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Corydon, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Corydon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Indian Creek Healthcare Center
- 3.50 (19)
- Learn More
- Harrison Springs Health Campus
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center
- 4.00 (6)
- Learn More
- Harrison Healthcare Center
- 4.75 (23)
- Learn More
Indian Creek Healthcare Center provides assisted living services in Corydon, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 135 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 240 Beechmont Dr, in the 47112 area code inside Harrison county, Indian Creek Healthcare Center assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Indian Creek Healthcare Center include fun arts & crafts, a garden and memory care services. Indian Creek Healthcare Center is fully licensed by Indiana to provide senior living, with license number 17-000206-1.
Harrison Springs Health Campus specializes in providing senior assisted living in Harrison county, Indiana. It includes a total of 95 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Harrison Springs Health Campus is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Corydon, IN and surrounding areas. Harrison Springs Health Campus is located at 871 Pacer Drive, 47112 zip code. Harrison Springs Health Campus includes amenities such as: caregivers available 24/7, walking and jogging paths and regular health assessments.
When looking for assisted living in Corydon, Indiana, you will find Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 38 assisted living units. It is located at 315 Country Club Rd, 47112 zip code and provides services such as scheduled transportation to appointments, laundry and dementia care services. Its license number is 17-000338-1. Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living not only to Corydon residents, but also to all Harrison county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Harrison Healthcare Center, located at 150 Beechmont Dr in the 47112 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Corydon, Indiana. Harrison Healthcare Center has a total capacity of 92 senior citizens. It includes fitness activities, personalized service plans and help with daily living. Harrison Healthcare Center is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 18-010597-1.
Assisted Living near Corydon, Indiana
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in BEECH GROVE, IN
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
More senior living options in Corydon:
There are additional senior living options available to Corydon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Corydon, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Corydon, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Corydon, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Corydon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Corydon, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Corydon and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.