Assisted Living in Plymouth, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Plymouth, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Plymouth assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Shady Rest Home
- Miller's Merry Manor
- Catherine Kasper Home
- Miller's Merry Manor
- Signature Healthcare Of Bremen
Shady Rest Home provides assisted living services in Plymouth, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 78 older adults at a time. With a location at 10924 Lincolnway E, in the 46563 area code inside Marshall county, Shady Rest Home assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Shady Rest Home include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Shady Rest Home has an active license by Indiana to provide assisted living, with license number 17-000030-1.
Miller's Merry Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Marshall county, Indiana. It includes a total of 135 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Miller's Merry Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Plymouth, IN and surrounding areas. Miller's Merry Manor is located at 635 Oakhill Ave, 46563 zip code. Miller's Merry Manor includes amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and library area.
When looking for senior assisted living in Donaldson, Indiana, you will find Catherine Kasper Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 81 assisted living units. It is located at 9601 S Union Rd, 46513 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 17-002982-1. Catherine Kasper Home offers assisted living not only to Donaldson residents, but also to all Marshall county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Miller's Merry Manor, situated at 730 School St in the 46511 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Culver, Indiana. Miller's Merry Manor has a total capacity of 66 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Miller's Merry Manor is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000489-1.
Signature Healthcare Of Bremen has a capacity of 97 older adults. Signature Healthcare Of Bremen offers amenities such as: landscaped gardens, movie theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 316 Woodies Ln, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Bremen, IN seniors. Signature Healthcare Of Bremen is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000506-1.
Assisted Living near Plymouth, Indiana
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in PERU, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in NOBLESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wells County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
More senior living options in Plymouth:
There are additional senior living options available to Plymouth elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Plymouth, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Plymouth, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Plymouth, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Plymouth that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Plymouth, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Plymouth and Marshall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.