- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Indiana Assisted Living
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County
- LAWRENCEBURG Assisted Living
6 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Lawrenceburg, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Lawrenceburg, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Lawrenceburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Woodland Hills Care Center
- 4.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Pine Knoll Assisted Living Center
- 4.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Ridgewood Health Campus
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Shady Nook Care Center
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
- Brookville Healthcare Center
- 4.25 (16)
- Learn More
- Waters Of Dillsboro-ross Manor
- 3.50 (22)
- Learn More
Woodland Hills Care Center provides assisted living care in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 100 seniors at a time. With a location at 403 Bielby Rd, in the 47025 area code inside Dearborn county, Woodland Hills Care Center assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Woodland Hills Care Center include supportive services, laundry and meals approved by a dietitian. Woodland Hills Care Center is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living, with license number 17-000022-1.
Pine Knoll Assisted Living Center specializes in providing assisted living in Dearborn county, Indiana. It includes a total of 27 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Pine Knoll Assisted Living Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Lawrenceburg, IN and surrounding areas. Pine Knoll Assisted Living Center is located at 607 Wilson Creek Rd, 47025 zip code. Pine Knoll Assisted Living Center provides services such as: numerous social activities, linen and laundry service and bathroom reminders.
When searching for assisted living in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, you will find Ridgewood Health Campus as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 132 assisted living units. It is located at 181 Campus Dr, 47025 zip code and includes services such as enrichment activities, help with medications and a memory care program. Its license number is 17-012523-1. Ridgewood Health Campus provides assisted living not only to Lawrenceburg residents, but also to all Dearborn county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Shady Nook Care Center, located at 36 Valley Dr in the 47025 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Shady Nook Care Center has a total capacity of 94 older adults. It offers all snacks and meals, laundry service and memory care services. Shady Nook Care Center is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 18-000304-1.
Brookville Healthcare Center has a capacity of 100 elderly adults. Brookville Healthcare Center provides amenities such as: a barbershop, a garden and court yard and an emergency alert system. It is located at 11049 State Road 101, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Brookville, IN senior citizens. Brookville Healthcare Center is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000550-1.
Located at 12803 Lenover St, inside 47018 zip code area in Dearborn county, Waters Of Dillsboro-ross Manor provides assisted senior living to Dillsboro, IN senior citizens and includes amenities such as engaging social activities, laundry services and health checkups. Waters Of Dillsboro-ross Manor can accommodate up to 123 seniors at a time. Waters Of Dillsboro-ross Manor has official license # of 17-000178-1.
All assisted living facilities in Lawrenceburg, IN:
Assisted Living near Lawrenceburg, Indiana
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in BLUFFTON, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
More senior living options in Lawrenceburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Lawrenceburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Lawrenceburg, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lawrenceburg, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Lawrenceburg, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lawrenceburg, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lawrenceburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lawrenceburg, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lawrenceburg and Dearborn County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.