3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Monticello, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Monticello, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Monticello assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Lakeview Village Senior Living
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
- Monticello Healthcare
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- White Oak Health Campus
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
Lakeview Village Senior Living provides assisted living care in Monticello, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 80 seniors at a time. With a location at 410 Tioga Rd, in the 47960 area code inside White county, Lakeview Village Senior Living assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Lakeview Village Senior Living include transportation to appointments, medication assistance and an on-site dietitian. Lakeview Village Senior Living has an active license by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 17-000216-1.
Monticello Healthcare specializes in providing senior living in White county, Indiana. It includes a total of 116 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Monticello Healthcare is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Monticello, IN and surrounding areas. Monticello Healthcare is located at 1120 N Main St, 47960 zip code. Monticello Healthcare includes services like: numerous educational activities, assistance with medications and faith-based services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Monticello, Indiana, you will find White Oak Health Campus as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 135 assisted living units. It is located at 814 S 6th St, 47960 zip code and includes services such as a reading section, outdoor walking grounds and emergency pendants. Its license number is 17-012355-1. White Oak Health Campus offers assisted living not only to Monticello residents, but also to all White county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Monticello, Indiana
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BEECH GROVE, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, IN
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in MARION, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
More senior living options in Monticello:
There are additional senior living options available to Monticello elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Monticello, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Monticello, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Monticello, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Monticello that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Monticello, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Monticello and White County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.