3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Monticello, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Monticello, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Monticello assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- White Oak Health Campus
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Monticello Healthcare
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Lakeview Village Senior Living
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
White Oak Health Campus provides assisted living services in Monticello, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 135 older adults at a time. With a location at 814 S 6th St, in the 47960 area code inside White county, White Oak Health Campus assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by White Oak Health Campus include 24-hour awake staff, a tailored service plan and dementia care services. White Oak Health Campus is licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 17-012355-1.
Monticello Healthcare specializes in providing assisted senior living in White county, Indiana. It includes a total of 116 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Monticello Healthcare is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Monticello, IN and surrounding areas. Monticello Healthcare is located at 1120 N Main St, 47960 zip code. Monticello Healthcare includes services such as: accommodation for special diets, landscaped gardens and incontinence assistance.
When searching for senior assisted living in Monticello, Indiana, you will find Lakeview Village Senior Living as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 80 assisted living units. It is located at 410 Tioga Rd, 47960 zip code and includes services such as vacuuming and dusting, walking paths and continence management. Its license number is 17-000216-1. Lakeview Village Senior Living offers assisted living not only to Monticello residents, but also to all White county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Monticello, Indiana
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE, IN
- Assisted Living in GRANGER, IN
- Assisted Living in WESTFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in MADISON, IN
- Assisted Living in MARION, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in JASPER, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CROWN POINT, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
More senior living options in Monticello:
There are additional senior living options available to Monticello elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Monticello, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Monticello, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Monticello, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Monticello that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Monticello, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Monticello and White County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.