3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Monticello, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Monticello, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Monticello assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- White Oak Health Campus
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Monticello Healthcare
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Lakeview Village Senior Living
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
White Oak Health Campus provides assisted living care in Monticello, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 135 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 814 S 6th St, in the 47960 area code inside White county, White Oak Health Campus assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by White Oak Health Campus include fun arts & crafts, highly trained staff and continence management. White Oak Health Campus is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 17-012355-1.
Monticello Healthcare specializes in providing assisted senior living in White county, Indiana. It includes a total of 116 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Monticello Healthcare is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Monticello, IN and surrounding areas. Monticello Healthcare is located at 1120 N Main St, 47960 zip code. Monticello Healthcare provides amenities like: pharmacy service, laundry service and a memory care program.
When searching for assisted senior living in Monticello, Indiana, you will find Lakeview Village Senior Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 80 assisted living units. It is located at 410 Tioga Rd, 47960 zip code and provides services such as social activities, help with medications and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 17-000216-1. Lakeview Village Senior Living provides assisted living not only to Monticello residents, but also to all White county residents too.
Assisted Living near Monticello, Indiana
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in MARION, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in JASPER, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wells County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
More senior living options in Monticello:
There are additional senior living options available to Monticello elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Monticello, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Monticello, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Monticello, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Monticello that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Monticello, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Monticello and White County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.