Assisted Living in Osage, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Osage, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Osage assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Faith Lutheran Home
- Faith Home Assisted Living
- Osage Rehab & Health Care Center
- Apple Valley Assisted Living
- Stacyville Community Nursing Home
Faith Lutheran Home provides assisted living services in Osage, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 914 Davidson Drive, in the 50461 area code inside Mitchell county, Faith Lutheran Home assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Faith Lutheran Home include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation.
Faith Home Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted living in Mitchell county, Iowa. It includes a total of 28 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Faith Home Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Osage, IA and surrounding areas. Faith Home Assisted Living is located at 912 Davidson Drive, 50461 zip code. Faith Home Assisted Living includes amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and library room.
When searching for assisted senior living in Osage, Iowa, you will find Osage Rehab & Health Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 830 South Fifth Street, 50461 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 078723. Osage Rehab & Health Care Center provides assisted living not only to Osage residents, but also to all Mitchell county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Apple Valley Assisted Living, situated at 300 Lyndale Street in the 50461 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Osage, Iowa. Apple Valley Assisted Living has a total capacity of 78 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Apple Valley Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0283.
Stacyville Community Nursing Home has a capacity of 18 elderly adults. Stacyville Community Nursing Home includes amenities such as: gardens, movie room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 413 South Broad Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Stacyville, IA seniors. Stacyville Community Nursing Home is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 660408.
Assisted Living near Osage, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
More senior living options in Osage:
There are additional senior living options available to Osage elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Osage, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Osage, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Osage, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Osage, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Osage that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Osage, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Osage and Mitchell County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.