5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Garner, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Garner assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Cardinal Grove
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Prairie View Apartments
- 3.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Concord Care Center
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
- Westview Care Center
- 4.25 (10)
- Learn More
- Summit House Assisted Living
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
Cardinal Grove provides assisted living care in Garner, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 28 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1355 Division Street, in the 50438 area code inside Hancock county, Cardinal Grove assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Cardinal Grove include community outings and social gatherings, laundry services and continence management. Cardinal Grove has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number S0119.
Prairie View Apartments specializes in providing senior living in Hancock county, Iowa. Prairie View Apartments is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Prairie View Apartments is located at 750 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code. Prairie View Apartments includes amenities like: a reading area, a full-time nurse and a registered dietitian.
When searching for assisted living in Garner, Iowa, you will find Concord Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 490 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code and provides services such as arts and crafts activities, linen and laundry service and an emergency alert system. Its license number is 002574. Concord Care Center provides assisted living not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, Westview Care Center, located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw in the 50423 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Britt, Iowa. Westview Care Center has a total capacity of 71 senior citizens. It offers housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, medication help and incontinence assistance. Westview Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Summit House Assisted Living has a capacity of 90 elderly adults. Summit House Assisted Living provides amenities such as: an arts & crafts studio, private laundry service and continence care. It is located at 600 1st Street Nw, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Britt, IA older adults. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
Assisted Living near Garner, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
More senior living options in Garner:
There are additional senior living options available to Garner elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Garner, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Garner, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Garner that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Garner, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Garner and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.