5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Garner, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Garner assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Cardinal Grove
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Prairie View Apartments
- 3.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Concord Care Center
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
- Westview Care Center
- 4.25 (10)
- Learn More
- Summit House Assisted Living
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
Cardinal Grove provides assisted living care in Garner, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 28 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1355 Division Street, in the 50438 area code inside Hancock county, Cardinal Grove assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Cardinal Grove include a fitness center, walking and jogging paths and an emergency alert system. Cardinal Grove is fully licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0119.
Prairie View Apartments specializes in providing assisted living in Hancock county, Iowa. Prairie View Apartments is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Prairie View Apartments is located at 750 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code. Prairie View Apartments includes services such as: off-site outings and picnics, personal laundry and a memory care program.
When searching for assisted senior living in Garner, Iowa, you will find Concord Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 490 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code and provides services such as a library, a tailored service plan and incontinence assistance. Its license number is 002574. Concord Care Center offers assisted living not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Westview Care Center, situated at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw in the 50423 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Britt, Iowa. Westview Care Center has a total capacity of 71 senior citizens. It provides caregivers available 24/7, outdoor walking grounds and regular health assessments. Westview Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Summit House Assisted Living has a capacity of 90 senior citizens. Summit House Assisted Living provides amenities such as: fun arts & crafts, medication monitoring and emergency pendants. It is located at 600 1st Street Nw, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Britt, IA senior citizens. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
Assisted Living near Garner, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
More senior living options in Garner:
There are additional senior living options available to Garner elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Garner, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Garner, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Garner that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Garner, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Garner and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.