5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Garner, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Garner assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Prairie View Apartments
- 3.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Cardinal Grove
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Concord Care Center
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
- Summit House Assisted Living
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Westview Care Center
- 4.25 (10)
- Learn More
Prairie View Apartments provides assisted living services in Garner, Iowa. With a location at 750 W Lyons St, in the 50438 area code inside Hancock county, Prairie View Apartments assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Prairie View Apartments include a cafe, a tailored service plan and continence management.
Cardinal Grove specializes in providing assisted senior living in Hancock county, Iowa. It includes a total of 28 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Cardinal Grove is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Cardinal Grove is located at 1355 Division Street, 50438 zip code. Cardinal Grove provides services such as: 3 daily meals, medication supervision and incontinence management.
When looking for senior living in Garner, Iowa, you will find Concord Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 490 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code and includes services such as arts and crafts activities, medication help and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 002574. Concord Care Center provides assisted living not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Summit House Assisted Living, located at 600 1st Street Nw in the 50423 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Britt, Iowa. Summit House Assisted Living has a total capacity of 90 seniors. It offers an arts & crafts studio, laundry and linen service and Alzheimer’s care services. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
Westview Care Center has a capacity of 71 senior citizens. Westview Care Center offers amenities that include: a bistro, 24-hour security and continence care. It is located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Britt, IA seniors. Westview Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Assisted Living near Garner, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
More senior living options in Garner:
There are additional senior living options available to Garner elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Garner, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Garner, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Garner that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Garner, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Garner and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.