5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Garner, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Garner assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Cardinal Grove
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Prairie View Apartments
- 3.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Concord Care Center
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
- Westview Care Center
- 4.25 (10)
- Learn More
- Summit House Assisted Living
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
Cardinal Grove provides assisted living care in Garner, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 28 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1355 Division Street, in the 50438 area code inside Hancock county, Cardinal Grove assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Cardinal Grove include on-site lectures and guest speakers, a court yard and garden and pet-friendly services. Cardinal Grove is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number S0119.
Prairie View Apartments specializes in providing senior assisted living in Hancock county, Iowa. Prairie View Apartments is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Prairie View Apartments is located at 750 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code. Prairie View Apartments includes amenities such as: transportation to appointments, specialized intervention program and memory care activities.
When looking for assisted living in Garner, Iowa, you will find Concord Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 490 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code and includes services such as arts and crafts, gardens and incontinence assistance. Its license number is 002574. Concord Care Center provides assisted living not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Westview Care Center, located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw in the 50423 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Britt, Iowa. Westview Care Center has a total capacity of 71 elderly residents. It includes community outings and social gatherings, laundry service and dementia care services. Westview Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Summit House Assisted Living has a capacity of 90 seniors. Summit House Assisted Living includes amenities such as: a reading area, specialized intervention program and Alzheimer’s care services. It is located at 600 1st Street Nw, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Britt, IA elderly residents. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
Assisted Living near Garner, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
More senior living options in Garner:
There are additional senior living options available to Garner elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Garner, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Garner, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Garner that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Garner, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Garner and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.