Assisted Living in Garner, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Garner, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Garner assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Prairie View Apartments
- Concord Care Center
- Cardinal Grove
- Westview Care Center
- Summit House Assisted Living
Prairie View Apartments provides assisted living care in Garner, Iowa. With a location at 750 W Lyons St, in the 50438 area code inside Hancock county, Prairie View Apartments assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Prairie View Apartments include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
Concord Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Hancock county, Iowa. It includes a total of 66 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Concord Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Concord Care Center is located at 490 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code. Concord Care Center provides amenities such as: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and extensive library.
When looking for senior assisted living in Garner, Iowa, you will find Cardinal Grove as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 1355 Division Street, 50438 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is S0119. Cardinal Grove provides assisted living not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Westview Care Center, located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw in the 50423 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Britt, Iowa. Westview Care Center has a total capacity of 71 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and 3 daily meals. Westview Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Summit House Assisted Living has a capacity of 90 senior citizens. Summit House Assisted Living provides amenities that include: gardens, theater room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 600 1st Street Nw, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Britt, IA elderly residents. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
Assisted Living near Garner, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
More senior living options in Garner:
There are additional senior living options available to Garner elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Garner, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Garner, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Garner that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Garner, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Garner and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.