- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Iowa Assisted Living
- Assisted Living in Hancock County
- Garner Assisted Living
5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Garner, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Garner assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Prairie View Apartments
- 3.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Concord Care Center
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
- Cardinal Grove
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Westview Care Center
- 4.25 (10)
- Learn More
- Summit House Assisted Living
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
Prairie View Apartments provides assisted living care in Garner, Iowa. With a location at 750 W Lyons St, in the 50438 area code inside Hancock county, Prairie View Apartments assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Prairie View Apartments include a barbershop, specialized intervention program and a staff dietitian.
Concord Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Hancock county, Iowa. It includes a total of 66 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Concord Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Concord Care Center is located at 490 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code. Concord Care Center includes services such as: pharmacy services, personal laundry and a memory care program.
When searching for senior assisted living in Garner, Iowa, you will find Cardinal Grove as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 1355 Division Street, 50438 zip code and includes services such as chef-prepared meals, medication dispensing and pet-friendly services. Its license number is S0119. Cardinal Grove offers assisted living not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Westview Care Center, located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw in the 50423 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Britt, Iowa. Westview Care Center has a total capacity of 71 seniors. It provides community dining, personalized assistance and assistance with daily living. Westview Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Summit House Assisted Living has a capacity of 90 elderly adults. Summit House Assisted Living provides amenities such as: fun arts & crafts, medication supervision and incontinence management. It is located at 600 1st Street Nw, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Britt, IA seniors. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
All assisted living facilities in Garner, IA:
Assisted Living near Garner, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
More senior living options in Garner:
There are additional senior living options available to Garner elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Garner, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Garner, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Garner that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Garner, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Garner and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.