5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Garner, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Garner assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Concord Care Center
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
- Cardinal Grove
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Prairie View Apartments
- 3.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Summit House Assisted Living
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Westview Care Center
- 4.25 (10)
- Learn More
Concord Care Center provides assisted living services in Garner, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 66 retirees at a time. With a location at 490 W Lyons St, in the 50438 area code inside Hancock county, Concord Care Center assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Concord Care Center include 24 hour staff, a garden and assistance with daily living. Concord Care Center is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 002574.
Cardinal Grove specializes in providing assisted living in Hancock county, Iowa. It includes a total of 28 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Cardinal Grove is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Cardinal Grove is located at 1355 Division Street, 50438 zip code. Cardinal Grove includes services like: a barbershop, laundry service and assistance with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Garner, Iowa, you will find Prairie View Apartments as an excellent upscale senior care option. It is located at 750 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code and includes services such as housekeeping and emptying trash, laundry and continence care. Prairie View Apartments offers assisted living not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Summit House Assisted Living, located at 600 1st Street Nw in the 50423 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Britt, Iowa. Summit House Assisted Living has a total capacity of 90 elderly residents. It includes numerous educational activities, daily bed-making and pet-friendly services. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
Westview Care Center has a capacity of 71 senior citizens. Westview Care Center includes amenities such as: a daily fitness programs, a full-time nurse and memory care services. It is located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Britt, IA elderly residents. Westview Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Assisted Living near Garner, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
More senior living options in Garner:
There are additional senior living options available to Garner elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Garner, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Garner, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Garner, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Garner that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Garner, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Garner and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.