4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waukon, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waukon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Northgate Care Center
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Good Samaritan Society - Waukon
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Southcrest Manor Ii
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Thornton Heights Assisted Living
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Northgate Care Center provides assisted living care in Waukon, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 seniors at a time. With a location at 960 Fourth Street Nw, in the 52172 area code inside Allamakee county, Northgate Care Center assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Northgate Care Center include community dining, help with medications and an on-site dietitian. Northgate Care Center has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 01125.
Good Samaritan Society - Waukon specializes in providing assisted living in Allamakee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 72 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Waukon, IA and surrounding areas. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is located at 21 East Main Street, 52172 zip code. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon includes services such as: transportation to doctor's appointments, medication support and Alzheimer’s care services.
When looking for assisted living in Waukon, Iowa, you will find Southcrest Manor Ii as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 602 2nd St Sw, 52172 zip code and includes services such as arts and crafts activities, laundry services and incontinence assistance. Its license number is S0221. Southcrest Manor Ii offers assisted living not only to Waukon residents, but also to all Allamakee county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Thornton Heights Assisted Living, located at 1329 Main St in the 52151 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Lansing, Iowa. Thornton Heights Assisted Living has a total capacity of 26 elderly residents. It offers a barbershop, a full-time nurse and continence care. Thornton Heights Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0183.
Assisted Living near Waukon, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
More senior living options in Waukon:
There are additional senior living options available to Waukon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waukon, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Waukon, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waukon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waukon, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waukon and Allamakee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.