4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waukon, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waukon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Southcrest Manor Ii
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Northgate Care Center
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Good Samaritan Society - Waukon
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Thornton Heights Assisted Living
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Southcrest Manor Ii provides assisted living services in Waukon, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 32 older adults at a time. With a location at 602 2nd St Sw, in the 52172 area code inside Allamakee county, Southcrest Manor Ii assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Southcrest Manor Ii include a reading room, personal laundry and memory care activities. Southcrest Manor Ii is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0221.
Northgate Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Allamakee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Northgate Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Waukon, IA and surrounding areas. Northgate Care Center is located at 960 Fourth Street Nw, 52172 zip code. Northgate Care Center includes services such as: transportation to doctor's appointments, a garden and court yard and health checkups.
When searching for assisted living in Waukon, Iowa, you will find Good Samaritan Society - Waukon as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 21 East Main Street, 52172 zip code and provides services such as a beauty shop, laundry and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 087716. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon provides assisted living not only to Waukon residents, but also to all Allamakee county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Thornton Heights Assisted Living, situated at 1329 Main St in the 52151 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Lansing, Iowa. Thornton Heights Assisted Living has a total capacity of 26 older adults. It includes transportation to appointments, gardens and memory care activities. Thornton Heights Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0183.
Assisted Living near Waukon, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
More senior living options in Waukon:
There are additional senior living options available to Waukon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waukon, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Waukon, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waukon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waukon, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waukon and Allamakee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.