4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waukon, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waukon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Northgate Care Center
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Good Samaritan Society - Waukon
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Southcrest Manor Ii
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Thornton Heights Assisted Living
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Northgate Care Center provides assisted living care in Waukon, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 50 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 960 Fourth Street Nw, in the 52172 area code inside Allamakee county, Northgate Care Center assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Northgate Care Center include a daily fitness programs, landscaped gardens and emergency pendants. Northgate Care Center is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 01125.
Good Samaritan Society - Waukon specializes in providing senior assisted living in Allamakee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 72 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Waukon, IA and surrounding areas. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is located at 21 East Main Street, 52172 zip code. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon includes amenities such as: community and cultural events, walking and jogging paths and help with daily living.
When looking for senior assisted living in Waukon, Iowa, you will find Southcrest Manor Ii as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 602 2nd St Sw, 52172 zip code and provides services such as community outings and social gatherings, laundry and linen service and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is S0221. Southcrest Manor Ii provides assisted living not only to Waukon residents, but also to all Allamakee county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Thornton Heights Assisted Living, situated at 1329 Main St in the 52151 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Lansing, Iowa. Thornton Heights Assisted Living has a total capacity of 26 seniors. It provides fun arts & crafts, a personal laundry service and incontinence assistance. Thornton Heights Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0183.
Assisted Living near Waukon, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
More senior living options in Waukon:
There are additional senior living options available to Waukon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waukon, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Waukon, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waukon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waukon, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waukon and Allamakee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.