4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waukon, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waukon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Southcrest Manor Ii
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Good Samaritan Society - Waukon
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Northgate Care Center
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Thornton Heights Assisted Living
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Southcrest Manor Ii provides assisted living care in Waukon, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 32 seniors at a time. With a location at 602 2nd St Sw, in the 52172 area code inside Allamakee county, Southcrest Manor Ii assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Southcrest Manor Ii include basic housekeeping, personalized assistance and continence management. Southcrest Manor Ii is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number S0221.
Good Samaritan Society - Waukon specializes in providing assisted senior living in Allamakee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 72 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Waukon, IA and surrounding areas. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is located at 21 East Main Street, 52172 zip code. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon includes services like: transportation to doctor's appointments, laundry and help with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Waukon, Iowa, you will find Northgate Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 960 Fourth Street Nw, 52172 zip code and provides services such as pharmacy service, a court yard and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 01125. Northgate Care Center provides assisted living not only to Waukon residents, but also to all Allamakee county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Thornton Heights Assisted Living, situated at 1329 Main St in the 52151 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Lansing, Iowa. Thornton Heights Assisted Living has a total capacity of 26 senior citizens. It offers caregivers available 24/7, walking trails and faith-based services. Thornton Heights Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0183.
Assisted Living near Waukon, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
More senior living options in Waukon:
There are additional senior living options available to Waukon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waukon, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Waukon, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waukon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waukon, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waukon and Allamakee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.