4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waukon, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waukon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Southcrest Manor Ii
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Good Samaritan Society - Waukon
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Northgate Care Center
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Thornton Heights Assisted Living
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Southcrest Manor Ii provides assisted living services in Waukon, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 32 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 602 2nd St Sw, in the 52172 area code inside Allamakee county, Southcrest Manor Ii assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Southcrest Manor Ii include social activities, landscaped gardens and continence care. Southcrest Manor Ii has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0221.
Good Samaritan Society - Waukon specializes in providing senior assisted living in Allamakee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 72 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Waukon, IA and surrounding areas. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is located at 21 East Main Street, 52172 zip code. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon includes services such as: engaging social activities, daily bed-making and incontinence management.
When searching for senior living in Waukon, Iowa, you will find Northgate Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 960 Fourth Street Nw, 52172 zip code and includes services such as caregivers available 24/7, personalized service plans and pet-friendly services. Its license number is 01125. Northgate Care Center provides assisted living not only to Waukon residents, but also to all Allamakee county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Thornton Heights Assisted Living, situated at 1329 Main St in the 52151 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Lansing, Iowa. Thornton Heights Assisted Living has a total capacity of 26 senior citizens. It offers transportation to doctor's appointments, walking trails and help with daily living. Thornton Heights Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0183.
Assisted Living near Waukon, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More senior living options in Waukon:
There are additional senior living options available to Waukon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waukon, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Waukon, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waukon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waukon, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waukon and Allamakee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.