Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waukon, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waukon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Northgate Care Center
- Southcrest Manor Ii
- Good Samaritan Society - Waukon
- Thornton Heights Assisted Living
Northgate Care Center provides assisted living care in Waukon, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 960 Fourth Street Nw, in the 52172 area code inside Allamakee county, Northgate Care Center assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Northgate Care Center include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Northgate Care Center has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 01125.
Southcrest Manor Ii specializes in providing senior living in Allamakee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 32 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Southcrest Manor Ii is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Waukon, IA and surrounding areas. Southcrest Manor Ii is located at 602 2nd St Sw, 52172 zip code. Southcrest Manor Ii provides amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and library room.
When looking for senior assisted living in Waukon, Iowa, you will find Good Samaritan Society - Waukon as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 21 East Main Street, 52172 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 087716. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon provides assisted living not only to Waukon residents, but also to all Allamakee county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Thornton Heights Assisted Living, situated at 1329 Main St in the 52151 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Lansing, Iowa. Thornton Heights Assisted Living has a total capacity of 26 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Thornton Heights Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0183.
Assisted Living near Waukon, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
More senior living options in Waukon:
There are additional senior living options available to Waukon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waukon, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Waukon, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waukon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waukon, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waukon and Allamakee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.