4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waukon, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waukon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Southcrest Manor Ii
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Good Samaritan Society - Waukon
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Northgate Care Center
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Thornton Heights Assisted Living
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Southcrest Manor Ii provides assisted living services in Waukon, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 32 seniors at a time. With a location at 602 2nd St Sw, in the 52172 area code inside Allamakee county, Southcrest Manor Ii assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Southcrest Manor Ii include caregivers available 24/7, unique service plans and continence care. Southcrest Manor Ii has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0221.
Good Samaritan Society - Waukon specializes in providing assisted living in Allamakee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 72 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Waukon, IA and surrounding areas. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is located at 21 East Main Street, 52172 zip code. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon includes services such as: a pharmacy, falls management and a registered dietitian.
When searching for senior assisted living in Waukon, Iowa, you will find Northgate Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 960 Fourth Street Nw, 52172 zip code and includes services such as a pharmacy, highly trained staff and regular health assessments. Its license number is 01125. Northgate Care Center offers assisted living not only to Waukon residents, but also to all Allamakee county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Thornton Heights Assisted Living, located at 1329 Main St in the 52151 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Lansing, Iowa. Thornton Heights Assisted Living has a total capacity of 26 seniors. It includes a barbershop, a personal laundry service and a registered dietitian. Thornton Heights Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0183.
Assisted Living near Waukon, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
More senior living options in Waukon:
There are additional senior living options available to Waukon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waukon, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Waukon, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waukon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waukon, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waukon and Allamakee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.