4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Denison, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Denison, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Denison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Reed House
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
- Eventide Lutheran Home
- 4.75 (14)
- Learn More
- Denison Care Center
- 3.75 (20)
- Learn More
- Silveridge, An Eventide Community
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
Reed House provides assisted living services in Denison, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 40 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2506 3rd Ave N, in the 51442 area code inside Crawford county, Reed House assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Reed House include an on-site pharmacy, daily bed-making and a staff dietitian. Reed House is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number S0013.
Eventide Lutheran Home specializes in providing senior living in Crawford county, Iowa. It includes a total of 100 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Eventide Lutheran Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Denison, IA and surrounding areas. Eventide Lutheran Home is located at 114 South 20th Street, 51442 zip code. Eventide Lutheran Home provides services like: all meals included, 24-hour security and religious services.
When looking for senior living in Denison, Iowa, you will find Denison Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 1202 Ridge Road, 51442 zip code and includes services such as enrichment activities, 24-hour security and incontinence assistance. Its license number is 2062. Denison Care Center offers assisted living not only to Denison residents, but also to all Crawford county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Silveridge, An Eventide Community, located at 222 South 20th Street in the 51442 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Denison, Iowa. Silveridge, An Eventide Community has a total capacity of 72 senior citizens. It offers arts & crafts, landscaped gardens and continence management. Silveridge, An Eventide Community is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0315.
Assisted Living near Denison, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More senior living options in Denison:
There are additional senior living options available to Denison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Denison, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Denison, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Denison, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Denison, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Denison that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Denison, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Denison and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.