4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Denison, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Denison, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Denison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Denison Care Center
- 3.75 (20)
- Learn More
- Reed House
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
- Silveridge, An Eventide Community
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Eventide Lutheran Home
- 4.75 (14)
- Learn More
Denison Care Center provides assisted living services in Denison, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 50 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1202 Ridge Road, in the 51442 area code inside Crawford county, Denison Care Center assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Denison Care Center include arts & crafts classes, a court yard and garden and continence care. Denison Care Center has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 2062.
Reed House specializes in providing assisted senior living in Crawford county, Iowa. It includes a total of 40 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Reed House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Denison, IA and surrounding areas. Reed House is located at 2506 3rd Ave N, 51442 zip code. Reed House provides amenities such as: accommodation for special diets, gardens and assistance with daily living.
When searching for assisted living in Denison, Iowa, you will find Silveridge, An Eventide Community as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 222 South 20th Street, 51442 zip code and includes services such as numerous educational activities, landscaped gardens and assistance with daily living. Its license number is S0315. Silveridge, An Eventide Community provides assisted living not only to Denison residents, but also to all Crawford county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Eventide Lutheran Home, located at 114 South 20th Street in the 51442 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Denison, Iowa. Eventide Lutheran Home has a total capacity of 100 older adults. It provides a pharmacy, walking paths and bathroom reminders. Eventide Lutheran Home is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 3013.
Assisted Living near Denison, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
More senior living options in Denison:
There are additional senior living options available to Denison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Denison, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Denison, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Denison, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Denison, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Denison that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Denison, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Denison and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.