4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Denison, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Denison, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Denison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Reed House
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
- Eventide Lutheran Home
- 4.75 (14)
- Learn More
- Silveridge, An Eventide Community
- 4.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Denison Care Center
- 3.75 (20)
- Learn More
Reed House provides assisted living services in Denison, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 2506 3rd Ave N, in the 51442 area code inside Crawford county, Reed House assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Reed House include supportive services, walking trails and a memory care program. Reed House is fully licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0013.
Eventide Lutheran Home specializes in providing senior living in Crawford county, Iowa. It includes a total of 100 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Eventide Lutheran Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Denison, IA and surrounding areas. Eventide Lutheran Home is located at 114 South 20th Street, 51442 zip code. Eventide Lutheran Home provides services such as: community dining, weight management and religious services.
When looking for assisted living in Denison, Iowa, you will find Silveridge, An Eventide Community as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 222 South 20th Street, 51442 zip code and provides services such as a daily fitness programs, a landscaped courtyard and incontinence management. Its license number is S0315. Silveridge, An Eventide Community provides assisted living not only to Denison residents, but also to all Crawford county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Denison Care Center, situated at 1202 Ridge Road in the 51442 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Denison, Iowa. Denison Care Center has a total capacity of 50 elderly residents. It offers a studio for arts & crafts, assistance with medications and religious services. Denison Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 2062.
Assisted Living near Denison, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
More senior living options in Denison:
There are additional senior living options available to Denison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Denison, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Denison, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Denison, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Denison, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Denison that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Denison, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Denison and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.