Assisted Living in Denison, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Denison, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Denison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Eventide Lutheran Home
- Denison Care Center
- Reed House
- Silveridge, An Eventide Community
Eventide Lutheran Home provides assisted living services in Denison, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 100 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 114 South 20th Street, in the 51442 area code inside Crawford county, Eventide Lutheran Home assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Eventide Lutheran Home include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation. Eventide Lutheran Home is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 3013.
Denison Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Crawford county, Iowa. It includes a total of 50 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Denison Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Denison, IA and surrounding areas. Denison Care Center is located at 1202 Ridge Road, 51442 zip code. Denison Care Center includes services such as: hair salon, pharmacy services and reading section.
When searching for assisted living in Denison, Iowa, you will find Reed House as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 2506 3rd Ave N, 51442 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is S0013. Reed House offers assisted living not only to Denison residents, but also to all Crawford county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, Silveridge, An Eventide Community, located at 222 South 20th Street in the 51442 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Denison, Iowa. Silveridge, An Eventide Community has a total capacity of 72 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and dining. Silveridge, An Eventide Community is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0315.
Assisted Living near Denison, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
More senior living options in Denison:
There are additional senior living options available to Denison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Denison, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Denison, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Denison, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Denison, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Denison that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Denison, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Denison and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.