Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Spencer, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Spencer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- St Luke Lutheran Nursing Home
- Riverview Terrace
- Cobble Creek Assisted Living Of Spencer
- Longhouse - Northshire
St Luke Lutheran Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Spencer, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 99 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1301 St Luke Drive, in the 51301 area code inside Clay county, St Luke Lutheran Nursing Home assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by St Luke Lutheran Nursing Home include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation.
Riverview Terrace specializes in providing senior living in Clay county, Iowa. It includes a total of 114 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Riverview Terrace is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Spencer, IA and surrounding areas. Riverview Terrace is located at 1501 St. Luke Drive, 51301 zip code. Riverview Terrace includes services such as: cafe, pharmacy services and library.
When looking for assisted living in Spencer, Iowa, you will find Cobble Creek Assisted Living Of Spencer as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 2116 1st Ave E, 51301 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is S0091. Cobble Creek Assisted Living Of Spencer offers assisted living not only to Spencer residents, but also to all Clay county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Longhouse - Northshire, located at 711 West 11th Street in the 51301 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Spencer, Iowa. Longhouse - Northshire has a total capacity of 15 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Longhouse - Northshire is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0890368.
Assisted Living near Spencer, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
More senior living options in Spencer:
There are additional senior living options available to Spencer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Spencer, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Spencer, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Spencer, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Spencer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Spencer, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Spencer and Clay County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.