5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cherokee, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Cherokee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Gardens @ Cherokee
- 4.50 (21)
- Learn More
- Cherokee Specialty Care
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Heartland Care Center
- 4.00 (5)
- Learn More
Gardens @ Cherokee provides assisted living care in Cherokee, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 68 older adults at a time. With a location at 1610 Highway 3, in the 51012 area code inside Cherokee county, Gardens @ Cherokee assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Gardens @ Cherokee include on-site lectures and guest speakers, a personal laundry service and religious services. Gardens @ Cherokee is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number S0278.
Cherokee Specialty Care specializes in providing senior living in Cherokee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 62 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Cherokee Specialty Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Cherokee, IA and surrounding areas. Cherokee Specialty Care is located at 1011 North Roosevelt Avenue, 51012 zip code. Cherokee Specialty Care provides services such as: fun arts & crafts, a court yard and garden and faith-based services.
When searching for senior living in Cherokee, Iowa, you will find Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 921 Riverview Drive, 51012 zip code and includes services such as a pharmacy, a court yard and garden and a registered dietitian. Its license number is S0158. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee provides assisted living not only to Cherokee residents, but also to all Cherokee county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare, located at 725 North Second Street in the 51012 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Cherokee, Iowa. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare has a total capacity of 44 elderly residents. It offers specially trained staff, 24-hour security and faith-based services. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 076383.
Heartland Care Center has a capacity of 21 senior citizens. Heartland Care Center offers amenities such as: numerous educational activities, personalized service plan and continence management. It is located at 604 E. Fenton, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Marcus, IA older adults. Heartland Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0014.
Assisted Living near Cherokee, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
More senior living options in Cherokee:
There are additional senior living options available to Cherokee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cherokee, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cherokee, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cherokee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cherokee, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cherokee and Cherokee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.