Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cherokee, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Cherokee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Cherokee Specialty Care
- Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee
- Gardens @ Cherokee
- Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare
- Heartland Care Center
Cherokee Specialty Care provides assisted living services in Cherokee, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 62 older adults at a time. With a location at 1011 North Roosevelt Avenue, in the 51012 area code inside Cherokee county, Cherokee Specialty Care assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cherokee Specialty Care include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory care and arranged transportation. Cherokee Specialty Care is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 01589.
Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee specializes in providing assisted living in Cherokee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 24 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Cherokee, IA and surrounding areas. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee is located at 921 Riverview Drive, 51012 zip code. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee includes amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy and extensive library.
When looking for senior assisted living in Cherokee, Iowa, you will find Gardens @ Cherokee as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 68 assisted living units. It is located at 1610 Highway 3, 51012 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is S0278. Gardens @ Cherokee provides assisted living not only to Cherokee residents, but also to all Cherokee county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare, situated at 725 North Second Street in the 51012 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Cherokee, Iowa. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare has a total capacity of 44 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 076383.
Heartland Care Center has a capacity of 21 senior citizens. Heartland Care Center includes amenities such as: landscaped gardens, theater room and registered dietitian. It is located at 604 E. Fenton, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Marcus, IA elderly residents. Heartland Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0014.
Assisted Living near Cherokee, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
More senior living options in Cherokee:
There are additional senior living options available to Cherokee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cherokee, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Cherokee, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cherokee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cherokee, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cherokee and Cherokee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.