5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cherokee, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Cherokee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Cherokee Specialty Care
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Gardens @ Cherokee
- 4.50 (21)
- Learn More
- Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Heartland Care Center
- 4.00 (5)
- Learn More
Cherokee Specialty Care provides assisted living services in Cherokee, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 62 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1011 North Roosevelt Avenue, in the 51012 area code inside Cherokee county, Cherokee Specialty Care assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cherokee Specialty Care include delicious meals, personalized service plans and continence care. Cherokee Specialty Care has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 01589.
Gardens @ Cherokee specializes in providing assisted senior living in Cherokee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 68 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Gardens @ Cherokee is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Cherokee, IA and surrounding areas. Gardens @ Cherokee is located at 1610 Highway 3, 51012 zip code. Gardens @ Cherokee provides services like: staff available day and night, medication monitoring and an emergency alert system.
When looking for senior living in Cherokee, Iowa, you will find Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 921 Riverview Drive, 51012 zip code and includes services such as all snacks and meals, a landscaped courtyard and incontinence management. Its license number is S0158. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee offers assisted living not only to Cherokee residents, but also to all Cherokee county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare, situated at 725 North Second Street in the 51012 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Cherokee, Iowa. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare has a total capacity of 44 senior citizens. It includes around-the-clock staff, specialized intervention program and Alzheimer’s care services. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 076383.
Heartland Care Center has a capacity of 21 older adults. Heartland Care Center includes amenities such as: arts and crafts activities, 24-hour security and scheduled bathroom reminders. It is located at 604 E. Fenton, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Marcus, IA elderly residents. Heartland Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0014.
Assisted Living near Cherokee, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
More senior living options in Cherokee:
There are additional senior living options available to Cherokee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cherokee, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cherokee, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cherokee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cherokee, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cherokee and Cherokee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.