5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cherokee, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Cherokee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Gardens @ Cherokee
- 4.50 (21)
- Learn More
- Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Cherokee Specialty Care
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Heartland Care Center
- 4.00 (5)
- Learn More
Gardens @ Cherokee provides assisted living services in Cherokee, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 68 retirees at a time. With a location at 1610 Highway 3, in the 51012 area code inside Cherokee county, Gardens @ Cherokee assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Gardens @ Cherokee include community outings and social gatherings, unique service plans and bathroom reminders. Gardens @ Cherokee is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0278.
Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee specializes in providing assisted living in Cherokee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 24 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Cherokee, IA and surrounding areas. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee is located at 921 Riverview Drive, 51012 zip code. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee includes amenities like: a reading room, walking gardens and meals approved by a dietitian.
When looking for senior assisted living in Cherokee, Iowa, you will find Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 725 North Second Street, 51012 zip code and provides services such as an arts & crafts studio, walking gardens and help with daily living. Its license number is 076383. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare provides assisted living not only to Cherokee residents, but also to all Cherokee county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Cherokee Specialty Care, situated at 1011 North Roosevelt Avenue in the 51012 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Cherokee, Iowa. Cherokee Specialty Care has a total capacity of 62 elderly residents. It offers staff available day and night, personalized service plans and a registered dietitian. Cherokee Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 01589.
Heartland Care Center has a capacity of 21 senior citizens. Heartland Care Center provides amenities that include: engaging social activities, private laundry services and help with daily living. It is located at 604 E. Fenton, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Marcus, IA seniors. Heartland Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0014.
Assisted Living near Cherokee, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Guttenberg, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
More senior living options in Cherokee:
There are additional senior living options available to Cherokee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cherokee, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cherokee, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cherokee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cherokee, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cherokee and Cherokee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.