5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cherokee, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Cherokee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Gardens @ Cherokee
- 4.50 (21)
- Learn More
- Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Cherokee Specialty Care
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- Heartland Care Center
- 4.00 (5)
- Learn More
Gardens @ Cherokee provides assisted living services in Cherokee, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 68 seniors at a time. With a location at 1610 Highway 3, in the 51012 area code inside Cherokee county, Gardens @ Cherokee assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Gardens @ Cherokee include community and cultural events, medication administration and dementia care services. Gardens @ Cherokee is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0278.
Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare specializes in providing senior living in Cherokee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 44 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Cherokee, IA and surrounding areas. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare is located at 725 North Second Street, 51012 zip code. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare provides amenities such as: chef-prepared meals, medication support and a memory care program.
When looking for senior assisted living in Cherokee, Iowa, you will find Cherokee Specialty Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 62 assisted living units. It is located at 1011 North Roosevelt Avenue, 51012 zip code and includes services such as numerous social activities, highly trained staff and regular health assessments. Its license number is 01589. Cherokee Specialty Care provides assisted living not only to Cherokee residents, but also to all Cherokee county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee, situated at 921 Riverview Drive in the 51012 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Cherokee, Iowa. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee has a total capacity of 24 senior citizens. It provides a pharmacy, a garden and Alzheimer’s care services. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0158.
Heartland Care Center has a capacity of 21 older adults. Heartland Care Center provides amenities such as: scheduled transportation, laundry and incontinence management. It is located at 604 E. Fenton, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Marcus, IA seniors. Heartland Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0014.
Assisted Living near Cherokee, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
More senior living options in Cherokee:
There are additional senior living options available to Cherokee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cherokee, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cherokee, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cherokee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cherokee, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cherokee and Cherokee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.