Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glenwood, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Glenwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Glen Haven Home
- Linnwood Estates
- On With Life At Glenwood
Glen Haven Home provides assisted living care in Glenwood, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 75 older adults at a time. With a location at 302 Sixth Street, in the 51534 area code inside Mills county, Glen Haven Home assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Glen Haven Home include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Glen Haven Home is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 84677.
Linnwood Estates specializes in providing senior assisted living in Mills county, Iowa. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Linnwood Estates is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Glenwood, IA and surrounding areas. Linnwood Estates is located at 700 North Linn Street, 51534 zip code. Linnwood Estates includes amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and library section.
When searching for assisted senior living in Glenwood, Iowa, you will find On With Life At Glenwood as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 714 Lacey Street, Suite 100, 51534 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 2990. On With Life At Glenwood offers assisted living not only to Glenwood residents, but also to all Mills county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Glenwood, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Guttenberg, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More senior living options in Glenwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Glenwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glenwood, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Glenwood, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glenwood, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glenwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glenwood, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glenwood and Mills County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.