Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Decorah, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Decorah assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Wellington Place - Rcf
- Wellington Place Assisted Living
- Aase Haugen Assisted Living
- Oneota Village
- Aase Haugen Home
- Arlin Falck Assisted Living
Wellington Place - Rcf provides assisted living services in Decorah, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 2479 River Road, in the 52101 area code inside Winneshiek county, Wellington Place - Rcf assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Wellington Place - Rcf include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation. Wellington Place - Rcf is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 0894600.
Wellington Place Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Winneshiek county, Iowa. It includes a total of 68 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Wellington Place Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Decorah, IA and surrounding areas. Wellington Place Assisted Living is located at 2475 River Road, 52101 zip code. Wellington Place Assisted Living includes services such as: barbershop, pharmacy services and reading area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Decorah, Iowa, you will find Aase Haugen Assisted Living as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 35 assisted living units. It is located at 8 Ohio Street, 52101 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is S0133. Aase Haugen Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Decorah residents, but also to all Winneshiek county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Oneota Village, located at 5 Ohio Street in the 52101 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Decorah, Iowa. Oneota Village has a total capacity of 32 seniors. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Oneota Village is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0206.
Aase Haugen Home has a capacity of 104 older adults. Aase Haugen Home includes amenities that include: landscaped courtyard, theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at Four Ohio Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Decorah, IA seniors.
Located at 911 Ridgewood Dr, inside 52101 zip code area in Winneshiek county, Arlin Falck Assisted Living provides assisted senior living to Decorah, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, 24 hour staff and personalized service plans. Arlin Falck Assisted Living can accommodate up to 64 seniors at a time. Arlin Falck Assisted Living has official license # of S0081.
Assisted Living near Decorah, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
More senior living options in Decorah:
There are additional senior living options available to Decorah elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Decorah, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Decorah, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Decorah, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Decorah, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Decorah that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Decorah, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Decorah and Winneshiek County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.