Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waverly, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waverly assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Linden Place Assisted Living
- Woodland Terrace
- Cobblestone Court Assisted Living
Linden Place Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Waverly, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 60 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1802 5th Ave Nw, in the 50677 area code inside Bremer county, Linden Place Assisted Living assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Linden Place Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Linden Place Assisted Living is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number S0088.
Woodland Terrace specializes in providing assisted living in Bremer county, Iowa. It includes a total of 120 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Woodland Terrace is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Waverly, IA and surrounding areas. Woodland Terrace is located at 1922 Fifth Avenue Nw, 50677 zip code. Woodland Terrace provides services like: bistro, pharmacy service and extensive library.
When looking for senior assisted living in Sumner, Iowa, you will find Cobblestone Court Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 62 assisted living units. It is located at 3187 140th Street, 50674 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is S0361. Cobblestone Court Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Sumner residents, but also to all Bremer county residents too.
Assisted Living near Waverly, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More senior living options in Waverly:
There are additional senior living options available to Waverly elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waverly, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Waverly, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waverly, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waverly that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waverly, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waverly and Bremer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.