3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Waverly, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waverly, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waverly assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Linden Place Assisted Living
- 4.50 (10)
- Learn More
- Woodland Terrace
- 3.50 (21)
- Learn More
- Cobblestone Court Assisted Living
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
Linden Place Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Waverly, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1802 5th Ave Nw, in the 50677 area code inside Bremer county, Linden Place Assisted Living assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Linden Place Assisted Living include staff available day and night, a tailored service plan and memory care services. Linden Place Assisted Living has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number S0088.
Woodland Terrace specializes in providing assisted senior living in Bremer county, Iowa. It includes a total of 120 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Woodland Terrace is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Waverly, IA and surrounding areas. Woodland Terrace is located at 1922 Fifth Avenue Nw, 50677 zip code. Woodland Terrace provides services like: specially trained staff, 24-hour security and an on-site dietitian.
When looking for assisted senior living in Sumner, Iowa, you will find Cobblestone Court Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 62 assisted living units. It is located at 3187 140th Street, 50674 zip code and includes services such as housekeeping and emptying trash, medication monitoring and health checkups. Its license number is S0361. Cobblestone Court Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Sumner residents, but also to all Bremer county residents too.
Assisted Living near Waverly, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
More senior living options in Waverly:
There are additional senior living options available to Waverly elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waverly, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Waverly, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waverly, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waverly that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waverly, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waverly and Bremer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.