3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Waverly, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waverly, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waverly assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Linden Place Assisted Living
- 4.50 (10)
- Learn More
- Woodland Terrace
- 3.50 (21)
- Learn More
- Cobblestone Court Assisted Living
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
Linden Place Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Waverly, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 60 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1802 5th Ave Nw, in the 50677 area code inside Bremer county, Linden Place Assisted Living assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Linden Place Assisted Living include a beauty and barber shop, help with medications and an on-site dietitian. Linden Place Assisted Living is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number S0088.
Woodland Terrace specializes in providing assisted living in Bremer county, Iowa. It includes a total of 120 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Woodland Terrace is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Waverly, IA and surrounding areas. Woodland Terrace is located at 1922 Fifth Avenue Nw, 50677 zip code. Woodland Terrace provides services such as: a daily fitness programs, weight management and an on-site dietitian.
When searching for assisted senior living in Sumner, Iowa, you will find Cobblestone Court Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 62 assisted living units. It is located at 3187 140th Street, 50674 zip code and provides services such as specially trained staff, personalized service plans and a registered dietitian. Its license number is S0361. Cobblestone Court Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Sumner residents, but also to all Bremer county residents too.
Assisted Living near Waverly, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
More senior living options in Waverly:
There are additional senior living options available to Waverly elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waverly, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Waverly, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waverly, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waverly that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waverly, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waverly and Bremer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.