5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Centerville, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Centerville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Maple Grove Senior Living
- 3.50 (22)
- Learn More
- Proffitts Residential Care Facility
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Centerville Specialty Care
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Centerville
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- Golden Age Care Center
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
Maple Grove Senior Living provides assisted living care in Centerville, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 30 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1917 South 18th Street, in the 52544 area code inside Appanoose county, Maple Grove Senior Living assists those elderly adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Maple Grove Senior Living include a reading section, private laundry service and meals approved by a dietitian. Maple Grove Senior Living has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0148.
Proffitts Residential Care Facility specializes in providing senior assisted living in Appanoose county, Iowa. It includes a total of 10 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Proffitts Residential Care Facility is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Centerville, IA and surrounding areas. Proffitts Residential Care Facility is located at 615 West Washington Street, 52544 zip code. Proffitts Residential Care Facility includes amenities like: housekeeping and emptying trash, medication monitoring and incontinence management.
When looking for senior assisted living in Centerville, Iowa, you will find Centerville Specialty Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 67 assisted living units. It is located at 1208 East Cross Street, 52544 zip code and provides services such as a cafe, a full-time nurse and assistance with daily living. Its license number is 07857. Centerville Specialty Care offers assisted living not only to Centerville residents, but also to all Appanoose county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Homestead Of Centerville, located at 19999 St. Joseph's Drive in the 52544 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Centerville, Iowa. Homestead Of Centerville has a total capacity of 102 older adults. It offers a cafe, outdoor walking grounds and incontinence assistance. Homestead Of Centerville is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0151.
Golden Age Care Center has a capacity of 70 seniors. Golden Age Care Center provides amenities such as: fun arts & crafts, a court yard and assistance with daily living. It is located at 1915 South 18th Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Centerville, IA older adults. Golden Age Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 01988.
Assisted Living near Centerville, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
More senior living options in Centerville:
There are additional senior living options available to Centerville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Centerville, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Centerville, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Centerville, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Centerville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Centerville, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Centerville and Appanoose County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.