Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Centerville, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Centerville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Centerville Specialty Care
- Proffitts Residential Care Facility
- Homestead Of Centerville
- Maple Grove Senior Living
- Golden Age Care Center
Centerville Specialty Care provides assisted living services in Centerville, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 67 older adults at a time. With a location at 1208 East Cross Street, in the 52544 area code inside Appanoose county, Centerville Specialty Care assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Centerville Specialty Care include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory care and scheduled transportation. Centerville Specialty Care is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 07857.
Proffitts Residential Care Facility specializes in providing assisted living in Appanoose county, Iowa. It includes a total of 10 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Proffitts Residential Care Facility is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Centerville, IA and surrounding areas. Proffitts Residential Care Facility is located at 615 West Washington Street, 52544 zip code. Proffitts Residential Care Facility provides amenities like: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library room.
When searching for assisted senior living in Centerville, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Centerville as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 102 assisted living units. It is located at 19999 St. Joseph's Drive, 52544 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is S0151. Homestead Of Centerville provides assisted living not only to Centerville residents, but also to all Appanoose county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Maple Grove Senior Living, situated at 1917 South 18th Street in the 52544 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Centerville, Iowa. Maple Grove Senior Living has a total capacity of 30 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and dining. Maple Grove Senior Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0148.
Golden Age Care Center has a capacity of 70 seniors. Golden Age Care Center provides amenities that include: landscaped gardens, theater room and registered dietitian. It is located at 1915 South 18th Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Centerville, IA senior citizens. Golden Age Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 01988.
Assisted Living near Centerville, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Guttenberg, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
More senior living options in Centerville:
There are additional senior living options available to Centerville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Centerville, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Centerville, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Centerville, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Centerville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Centerville, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Centerville and Appanoose County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.