5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Centerville, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Centerville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Proffitts Residential Care Facility
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Centerville Specialty Care
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Maple Grove Senior Living
- 3.50 (22)
- Learn More
- Golden Age Care Center
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Centerville
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
Proffitts Residential Care Facility provides assisted living services in Centerville, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 10 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 615 West Washington Street, in the 52544 area code inside Appanoose county, Proffitts Residential Care Facility assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Proffitts Residential Care Facility include caregivers available 24/7, a full-time nurse and bathroom reminders. Proffitts Residential Care Facility has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 0890145.
Centerville Specialty Care specializes in providing assisted living in Appanoose county, Iowa. It includes a total of 67 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Centerville Specialty Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Centerville, IA and surrounding areas. Centerville Specialty Care is located at 1208 East Cross Street, 52544 zip code. Centerville Specialty Care includes amenities such as: a library area, medication monitoring and bathroom reminders.
When searching for assisted senior living in Centerville, Iowa, you will find Maple Grove Senior Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 30 assisted living units. It is located at 1917 South 18th Street, 52544 zip code and includes services such as community and cultural events, laundry service and a staff dietitian. Its license number is S0148. Maple Grove Senior Living offers assisted living not only to Centerville residents, but also to all Appanoose county residents as well.
If you need help with daily tasks, Golden Age Care Center, situated at 1915 South 18th Street in the 52544 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Centerville, Iowa. Golden Age Care Center has a total capacity of 70 senior citizens. It includes a library room, medication dispensing and incontinence management. Golden Age Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 01988.
Homestead Of Centerville has a capacity of 102 senior citizens. Homestead Of Centerville includes amenities such as: an extensive library, walking paths and health checkups. It is located at 19999 St. Joseph's Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Centerville, IA elderly residents. Homestead Of Centerville is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0151.
Assisted Living near Centerville, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
More senior living options in Centerville:
There are additional senior living options available to Centerville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Centerville, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Centerville, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Centerville, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Centerville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Centerville, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Centerville and Appanoose County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.