5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Centerville, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Centerville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Centerville Specialty Care
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Centerville
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- Golden Age Care Center
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Proffitts Residential Care Facility
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Maple Grove Senior Living
- 3.50 (22)
- Learn More
Centerville Specialty Care provides assisted living care in Centerville, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 67 retirees at a time. With a location at 1208 East Cross Street, in the 52544 area code inside Appanoose county, Centerville Specialty Care assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Centerville Specialty Care include chef-prepared meals, medication supervision and bathroom reminders. Centerville Specialty Care is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 07857.
Homestead Of Centerville specializes in providing senior assisted living in Appanoose county, Iowa. It includes a total of 102 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Homestead Of Centerville is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Centerville, IA and surrounding areas. Homestead Of Centerville is located at 19999 St. Joseph's Drive, 52544 zip code. Homestead Of Centerville includes services like: an arts & crafts studio, walking paths and an emergency alert system.
When searching for assisted senior living in Centerville, Iowa, you will find Golden Age Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 1915 South 18th Street, 52544 zip code and includes services such as 24 hour staff, a court yard and garden and help with daily living. Its license number is 01988. Golden Age Care Center provides assisted living not only to Centerville residents, but also to all Appanoose county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Proffitts Residential Care Facility, situated at 615 West Washington Street in the 52544 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Centerville, Iowa. Proffitts Residential Care Facility has a total capacity of 10 seniors. It includes arts and crafts, outdoor walking grounds and incontinence assistance. Proffitts Residential Care Facility is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0890145.
Maple Grove Senior Living has a capacity of 30 seniors. Maple Grove Senior Living includes amenities that include: staff available day and night, help with medications and emergency pendants. It is located at 1917 South 18th Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Centerville, IA senior citizens. Maple Grove Senior Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0148.
Assisted Living near Centerville, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
More senior living options in Centerville:
There are additional senior living options available to Centerville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Centerville, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Centerville, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Centerville, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Centerville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Centerville, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Centerville and Appanoose County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.