- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Iowa Assisted Living
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County
- Centerville Assisted Living
5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Centerville, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Centerville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Homestead Of Centerville
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- Proffitts Residential Care Facility
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Golden Age Care Center
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Centerville Specialty Care
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Maple Grove Senior Living
- 3.50 (22)
- Learn More
Homestead Of Centerville provides assisted living care in Centerville, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 102 retirees at a time. With a location at 19999 St. Joseph's Drive, in the 52544 area code inside Appanoose county, Homestead Of Centerville assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Homestead Of Centerville include supportive services, laundry services and continence management. Homestead Of Centerville has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0151.
Proffitts Residential Care Facility specializes in providing senior assisted living in Appanoose county, Iowa. It includes a total of 10 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Proffitts Residential Care Facility is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Centerville, IA and surrounding areas. Proffitts Residential Care Facility is located at 615 West Washington Street, 52544 zip code. Proffitts Residential Care Facility provides services such as: housekeeping, tailored service plans and scheduled bathroom reminders.
When searching for assisted living in Centerville, Iowa, you will find Golden Age Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 1915 South 18th Street, 52544 zip code and provides services such as caregivers available 24/7, medication monitoring and continence care. Its license number is 01988. Golden Age Care Center offers assisted living not only to Centerville residents, but also to all Appanoose county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Centerville Specialty Care, situated at 1208 East Cross Street in the 52544 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Centerville, Iowa. Centerville Specialty Care has a total capacity of 67 older adults. It includes scheduled transportation to appointments, landscaped gardens and assistance with daily living. Centerville Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 07857.
Maple Grove Senior Living has a capacity of 30 seniors. Maple Grove Senior Living includes amenities that include: staff awake 24/7, specialized intervention program and bathroom reminders. It is located at 1917 South 18th Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Centerville, IA elderly residents. Maple Grove Senior Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0148.
All assisted living facilities in Centerville, IA:
Assisted Living near Centerville, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
More senior living options in Centerville:
There are additional senior living options available to Centerville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Centerville, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Centerville, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Centerville, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Centerville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Centerville, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Centerville and Appanoose County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.