5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Centerville, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Centerville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Homestead Of Centerville
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- Golden Age Care Center
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Proffitts Residential Care Facility
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Centerville Specialty Care
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Maple Grove Senior Living
- 3.50 (22)
- Learn More
Homestead Of Centerville provides assisted living services in Centerville, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 102 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 19999 St. Joseph's Drive, in the 52544 area code inside Appanoose county, Homestead Of Centerville assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Homestead Of Centerville include arts & crafts classes, weight management and a staff dietitian. Homestead Of Centerville is fully licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0151.
Golden Age Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Appanoose county, Iowa. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Golden Age Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Centerville, IA and surrounding areas. Golden Age Care Center is located at 1915 South 18th Street, 52544 zip code. Golden Age Care Center provides amenities like: transportation to appointments, 24/7 supervision and incontinence assistance.
When looking for senior assisted living in Centerville, Iowa, you will find Proffitts Residential Care Facility as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 615 West Washington Street, 52544 zip code and provides services such as housekeeping, help with medications and memory care activities. Its license number is 0890145. Proffitts Residential Care Facility offers assisted living not only to Centerville residents, but also to all Appanoose county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Centerville Specialty Care, located at 1208 East Cross Street in the 52544 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Centerville, Iowa. Centerville Specialty Care has a total capacity of 67 elderly residents. It includes housekeeping, medication supervision and an emergency alert system. Centerville Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 07857.
Maple Grove Senior Living has a capacity of 30 elderly adults. Maple Grove Senior Living includes amenities that include: 3 daily meals, a tailored service plan and scheduled bathroom reminders. It is located at 1917 South 18th Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Centerville, IA older adults. Maple Grove Senior Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0148.
Assisted Living near Centerville, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
More senior living options in Centerville:
There are additional senior living options available to Centerville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Centerville, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Centerville, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Centerville, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Centerville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Centerville, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Centerville and Appanoose County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.