5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Centerville, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Centerville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Maple Grove Senior Living
- 3.50 (22)
- Learn More
- Golden Age Care Center
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Proffitts Residential Care Facility
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Centerville Specialty Care
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Centerville
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
Maple Grove Senior Living provides assisted living care in Centerville, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1917 South 18th Street, in the 52544 area code inside Appanoose county, Maple Grove Senior Living assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Maple Grove Senior Living include social activities, walking gardens and a memory care program. Maple Grove Senior Living is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0148.
Golden Age Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Appanoose county, Iowa. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Golden Age Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Centerville, IA and surrounding areas. Golden Age Care Center is located at 1915 South 18th Street, 52544 zip code. Golden Age Care Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, laundry service and a registered dietitian.
When looking for senior assisted living in Centerville, Iowa, you will find Proffitts Residential Care Facility as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 615 West Washington Street, 52544 zip code and provides services such as an arts & crafts studio, medication monitoring and a registered dietitian. Its license number is 0890145. Proffitts Residential Care Facility offers assisted living not only to Centerville residents, but also to all Appanoose county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Centerville Specialty Care, situated at 1208 East Cross Street in the 52544 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Centerville, Iowa. Centerville Specialty Care has a total capacity of 67 senior citizens. It offers community and cultural events, personal laundry and regular health assessments. Centerville Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 07857.
Homestead Of Centerville has a capacity of 102 older adults. Homestead Of Centerville includes amenities that include: community and cultural events, outdoor walking grounds and continence management. It is located at 19999 St. Joseph's Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Centerville, IA older adults. Homestead Of Centerville is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0151.
Assisted Living near Centerville, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
More senior living options in Centerville:
There are additional senior living options available to Centerville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Centerville, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Centerville, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Centerville, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Centerville, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Centerville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Centerville, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Centerville and Appanoose County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.