Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Humboldt, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Humboldt assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Qhc Humboldt South
- Qhc Humboldt North
- Springvale Assisted Living
Qhc Humboldt South provides assisted living care in Humboldt, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 800 13th Street South, in the 50548 area code inside Humboldt county, Qhc Humboldt South assists those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Qhc Humboldt South include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to appointments. Qhc Humboldt South is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 02137.
Qhc Humboldt North specializes in providing senior living in Humboldt county, Iowa. It includes a total of 90 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Qhc Humboldt North is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Humboldt, IA and surrounding areas. Qhc Humboldt North is located at 1111 11th Avenue North, 50548 zip code. Qhc Humboldt North includes services such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and library area.
When searching for senior assisted living in Humboldt, Iowa, you will find Springvale Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 1050 15th Street North, 50548 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is S0203. Springvale Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Humboldt residents, but also to all Humboldt county residents too.
Assisted Living near Humboldt, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Guttenberg, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
More senior living options in Humboldt:
There are additional senior living options available to Humboldt elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Humboldt, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Humboldt, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Humboldt, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Humboldt that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Humboldt, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Humboldt and Humboldt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.