5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Boone, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Boone assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Westhaven Community
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Eastern Star Masonic Home
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Terrace
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Cedars Of Madrid Homes
- 4.00 (2)
- Learn More
- Madrid Home For The Aging
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
Westhaven Community provides assisted living services in Boone, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 112 West 4th Street, in the 50036 area code inside Boone county, Westhaven Community assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Westhaven Community include transportation to doctor's appointments, medication dispensing and an emergency alert system. Westhaven Community has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0321.
Eastern Star Masonic Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Boone county, Iowa. It includes a total of 125 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Eastern Star Masonic Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Boone, IA and surrounding areas. Eastern Star Masonic Home is located at 715 West Third Street, 50036 zip code. Eastern Star Masonic Home includes services such as: community dining, a licensed nurse and regular health assessments.
When looking for assisted living in Boone, Iowa, you will find Courtyard Terrace as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 717 W 3rd St, 50036 zip code and includes services such as a library, a garden and court yard and memory care activities. Its license number is S0177. Courtyard Terrace provides assisted living not only to Boone residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Cedars Of Madrid Homes, situated at 600 North Kennedy Avenue in the 50156 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Madrid, Iowa. Cedars Of Madrid Homes has a total capacity of 94 elderly residents. It includes a library, walking paths and incontinence management. Cedars Of Madrid Homes is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0176.
Madrid Home For The Aging has a capacity of 100 older adults. Madrid Home For The Aging provides amenities such as: transportation to doctor's appointments, unique service plans and scheduled bathroom reminders. It is located at 613 West North Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Madrid, IA elderly residents. Madrid Home For The Aging is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002506.
Assisted Living near Boone, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
More senior living options in Boone:
There are additional senior living options available to Boone elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Boone, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Boone, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Boone, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Boone that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Boone, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Boone and Boone County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.