Assisted Living in Boone, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Boone, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Boone assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Westhaven Community
- Courtyard Terrace
- Eastern Star Masonic Home
- Cedars Of Madrid Homes
- Madrid Home For The Aging
Westhaven Community provides assisted living services in Boone, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 40 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 112 West 4th Street, in the 50036 area code inside Boone county, Westhaven Community assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Westhaven Community include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Westhaven Community has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0321.
Courtyard Terrace specializes in providing senior assisted living in Boone county, Iowa. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Courtyard Terrace is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Boone, IA and surrounding areas. Courtyard Terrace is located at 717 W 3rd St, 50036 zip code. Courtyard Terrace includes services like: beauty shop, pharmacy and library area.
When searching for senior living in Boone, Iowa, you will find Eastern Star Masonic Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 125 assisted living units. It is located at 715 West Third Street, 50036 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 080268. Eastern Star Masonic Home provides assisted living not only to Boone residents, but also to all Boone county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Cedars Of Madrid Homes, located at 600 North Kennedy Avenue in the 50156 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Madrid, Iowa. Cedars Of Madrid Homes has a total capacity of 94 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and multiple dining options daily. Cedars Of Madrid Homes is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0176.
Madrid Home For The Aging has a capacity of 100 seniors. Madrid Home For The Aging includes amenities that include: court yard and garden, movie room and on-site dietitian. It is located at 613 West North Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Madrid, IA elderly residents. Madrid Home For The Aging is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002506.
Assisted Living near Boone, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
More senior living options in Boone:
There are additional senior living options available to Boone elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Boone, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Boone, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Boone, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Boone that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Boone, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Boone and Boone County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.