5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Boone, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Boone assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Eastern Star Masonic Home
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Terrace
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Westhaven Community
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Cedars Of Madrid Homes
- 4.00 (2)
- Learn More
- Madrid Home For The Aging
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
Eastern Star Masonic Home provides assisted living services in Boone, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 125 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 715 West Third Street, in the 50036 area code inside Boone county, Eastern Star Masonic Home assists those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Eastern Star Masonic Home include transportation to doctor's appointments, linen and laundry service and emergency pendants. Eastern Star Masonic Home is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 080268.
Courtyard Terrace specializes in providing assisted living in Boone county, Iowa. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Courtyard Terrace is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Boone, IA and surrounding areas. Courtyard Terrace is located at 717 W 3rd St, 50036 zip code. Courtyard Terrace includes amenities like: community dining, 24-hour security and continence management.
When looking for assisted senior living in Boone, Iowa, you will find Westhaven Community as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 112 West 4th Street, 50036 zip code and provides services such as housekeeping, medication monitoring and incontinence assistance. Its license number is S0321. Westhaven Community offers assisted living not only to Boone residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Cedars Of Madrid Homes, situated at 600 North Kennedy Avenue in the 50156 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Madrid, Iowa. Cedars Of Madrid Homes has a total capacity of 94 older adults. It provides pharmacy services, a landscaped courtyard and bathroom reminders. Cedars Of Madrid Homes is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0176.
Madrid Home For The Aging has a capacity of 100 seniors. Madrid Home For The Aging provides amenities that include: arranged transportation, specialized intervention program and dementia care services. It is located at 613 West North Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Madrid, IA seniors. Madrid Home For The Aging is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002506.
Assisted Living near Boone, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
More senior living options in Boone:
There are additional senior living options available to Boone elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Boone, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Boone, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Boone, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Boone that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Boone, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Boone and Boone County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.