5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Boone, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Boone assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Westhaven Community
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Eastern Star Masonic Home
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Terrace
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Madrid Home For The Aging
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Cedars Of Madrid Homes
- 4.00 (2)
- Learn More
Westhaven Community provides assisted living care in Boone, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 40 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 112 West 4th Street, in the 50036 area code inside Boone county, Westhaven Community assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Westhaven Community include 24 hour staff, laundry and a staff dietitian. Westhaven Community is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0321.
Eastern Star Masonic Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Boone county, Iowa. It includes a total of 125 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Eastern Star Masonic Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Boone, IA and surrounding areas. Eastern Star Masonic Home is located at 715 West Third Street, 50036 zip code. Eastern Star Masonic Home provides amenities such as: a reading room, a garden and court yard and continence management.
When looking for assisted living in Boone, Iowa, you will find Courtyard Terrace as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 717 W 3rd St, 50036 zip code and provides services such as a library section, 24-hour security and memory care activities. Its license number is S0177. Courtyard Terrace offers assisted living not only to Boone residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Madrid Home For The Aging, situated at 613 West North Street in the 50156 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Madrid, Iowa. Madrid Home For The Aging has a total capacity of 100 seniors. It provides a beauty shop, personalized service plan and incontinence assistance. Madrid Home For The Aging is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002506.
Cedars Of Madrid Homes has a capacity of 94 older adults. Cedars Of Madrid Homes includes amenities that include: scheduled transportation, personalized service plan and an emergency alert system. It is located at 600 North Kennedy Avenue, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Madrid, IA older adults. Cedars Of Madrid Homes is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0176.
Assisted Living near Boone, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Guttenberg, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
More senior living options in Boone:
There are additional senior living options available to Boone elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Boone, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Boone, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Boone, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Boone that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Boone, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Boone and Boone County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.