5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Boone, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Boone assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Westhaven Community
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Eastern Star Masonic Home
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Terrace
- 4.00 (19)
- Learn More
- Madrid Home For The Aging
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Cedars Of Madrid Homes
- 4.00 (2)
- Learn More
Westhaven Community provides assisted living care in Boone, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 112 West 4th Street, in the 50036 area code inside Boone county, Westhaven Community assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Westhaven Community include fun arts & crafts, a tailored service plan and regular health assessments. Westhaven Community has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number S0321.
Eastern Star Masonic Home specializes in providing senior living in Boone county, Iowa. It includes a total of 125 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Eastern Star Masonic Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Boone, IA and surrounding areas. Eastern Star Masonic Home is located at 715 West Third Street, 50036 zip code. Eastern Star Masonic Home includes services such as: 24-hour awake staff, medication administration and dementia care services.
When looking for assisted senior living in Boone, Iowa, you will find Courtyard Terrace as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 717 W 3rd St, 50036 zip code and provides services such as a library, help with medications and Alzheimer’s care services. Its license number is S0177. Courtyard Terrace offers assisted living not only to Boone residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Madrid Home For The Aging, located at 613 West North Street in the 50156 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Madrid, Iowa. Madrid Home For The Aging has a total capacity of 100 seniors. It offers a cafe, personalized service plan and continence management. Madrid Home For The Aging is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002506.
Cedars Of Madrid Homes has a capacity of 94 senior citizens. Cedars Of Madrid Homes includes amenities such as: arranged transportation, gardens and an on-site dietitian. It is located at 600 North Kennedy Avenue, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Madrid, IA older adults. Cedars Of Madrid Homes is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0176.
Assisted Living near Boone, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
More senior living options in Boone:
There are additional senior living options available to Boone elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Boone, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Boone, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Boone, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Boone that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Boone, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Boone and Boone County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.