Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Oskaloosa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Oskaloosa Care Center
- White Oak Estates
- Northern Mahaska Specialty Care
- Homestead Of Oskaloosa
- Crystal Heights Care Center
Oskaloosa Care Center provides assisted living services in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 83 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 605 Highway 432, in the 52577 area code inside Mahaska county, Oskaloosa Care Center assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Oskaloosa Care Center include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Oskaloosa Care Center has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 1839.
White Oak Estates specializes in providing assisted living in Mahaska county, Iowa. It includes a total of 24 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. White Oak Estates is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Oskaloosa, IA and surrounding areas. White Oak Estates is located at 914 N. 12th St. , 52577 zip code. White Oak Estates includes services such as: bistro, on-site pharmacy and extensive library.
When searching for senior living in Oskaloosa, Iowa, you will find Northern Mahaska Specialty Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 63 assisted living units. It is located at 2401 Crestview Drive, 52577 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 002428. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care provides assisted living not only to Oskaloosa residents, but also to all Mahaska county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Homestead Of Oskaloosa, situated at 2102 S. Market St. in the 52577 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Oskaloosa, Iowa. Homestead Of Oskaloosa has a total capacity of 142 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Homestead Of Oskaloosa is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0186.
Crystal Heights Care Center has a capacity of 92 older adults. Crystal Heights Care Center provides amenities that include: garden and court yard, movie nights and registered dietitian. It is located at 1514 High Avenue West, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Oskaloosa, IA seniors. Crystal Heights Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 02000.
Assisted Living near Oskaloosa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
More senior living options in Oskaloosa:
There are additional senior living options available to Oskaloosa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Oskaloosa, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Oskaloosa, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Oskaloosa, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Oskaloosa, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Oskaloosa and Mahaska County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.