- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Iowa Assisted Living
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County
- Oskaloosa Assisted Living
5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Oskaloosa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Crystal Heights Care Center
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Northern Mahaska Specialty Care
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Oskaloosa
- 4.00 (3)
- Learn More
- White Oak Estates
- 4.25 (16)
- Learn More
- Oskaloosa Care Center
- 4.25 (23)
- Learn More
Crystal Heights Care Center provides assisted living services in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 92 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1514 High Avenue West, in the 52577 area code inside Mahaska county, Crystal Heights Care Center assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Crystal Heights Care Center include pharmacy service, walking trails and faith-based services. Crystal Heights Care Center has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 02000.
Northern Mahaska Specialty Care specializes in providing senior assisted living in Mahaska county, Iowa. It includes a total of 63 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Oskaloosa, IA and surrounding areas. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care is located at 2401 Crestview Drive, 52577 zip code. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care provides amenities such as: a beauty and barber shop, private laundry service and incontinence assistance.
When searching for assisted senior living in Oskaloosa, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Oskaloosa as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 142 assisted living units. It is located at 2102 S. Market St. , 52577 zip code and includes services such as a reading section, personalized assistance and incontinence management. Its license number is S0186. Homestead Of Oskaloosa provides assisted living not only to Oskaloosa residents, but also to all Mahaska county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, White Oak Estates, located at 914 N. 12th St. in the 52577 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Oskaloosa, Iowa. White Oak Estates has a total capacity of 24 seniors. It includes a studio for arts & crafts, a tailored service plan and meals approved by a dietitian. White Oak Estates is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0134.
Oskaloosa Care Center has a capacity of 83 elderly adults. Oskaloosa Care Center provides amenities such as: a hair salon, 24-hour security and continence care. It is located at 605 Highway 432, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Oskaloosa, IA senior citizens. Oskaloosa Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 1839.
All assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa, IA:
Assisted Living near Oskaloosa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
More senior living options in Oskaloosa:
There are additional senior living options available to Oskaloosa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Oskaloosa, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Oskaloosa, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Oskaloosa, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Oskaloosa, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Oskaloosa and Mahaska County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.