5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Oskaloosa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Homestead Of Oskaloosa
- 4.00 (3)
- Learn More
- Oskaloosa Care Center
- 4.25 (23)
- Learn More
- Northern Mahaska Specialty Care
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Crystal Heights Care Center
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- White Oak Estates
- 4.25 (16)
- Learn More
Homestead Of Oskaloosa provides assisted living services in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 142 seniors at a time. With a location at 2102 S. Market St. , in the 52577 area code inside Mahaska county, Homestead Of Oskaloosa assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Homestead Of Oskaloosa include a studio for arts & crafts, walking and jogging paths and meals approved by a dietitian. Homestead Of Oskaloosa has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0186.
Oskaloosa Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Mahaska county, Iowa. It includes a total of 83 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Oskaloosa Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Oskaloosa, IA and surrounding areas. Oskaloosa Care Center is located at 605 Highway 432, 52577 zip code. Oskaloosa Care Center includes services such as: pharmacy services, outdoor walking grounds and memory care services.
When searching for senior assisted living in Oskaloosa, Iowa, you will find Northern Mahaska Specialty Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 63 assisted living units. It is located at 2401 Crestview Drive, 52577 zip code and includes services such as a library room, 24-hour security and regular health assessments. Its license number is 002428. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care provides assisted living not only to Oskaloosa residents, but also to all Mahaska county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Crystal Heights Care Center, situated at 1514 High Avenue West in the 52577 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Oskaloosa, Iowa. Crystal Heights Care Center has a total capacity of 92 senior citizens. It offers arts and crafts, assistance with medications and a staff dietitian. Crystal Heights Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 02000.
White Oak Estates has a capacity of 24 senior citizens. White Oak Estates includes amenities that include: fun arts & crafts, medication assistance and assistance with daily living. It is located at 914 N. 12th St. , and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Oskaloosa, IA elderly residents. White Oak Estates is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0134.
Assisted Living near Oskaloosa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
More senior living options in Oskaloosa:
There are additional senior living options available to Oskaloosa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Oskaloosa, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Oskaloosa, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Oskaloosa, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Oskaloosa, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Oskaloosa and Mahaska County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.