5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Oskaloosa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Crystal Heights Care Center
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Oskaloosa Care Center
- 4.25 (23)
- Learn More
- Northern Mahaska Specialty Care
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- White Oak Estates
- 4.25 (16)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Oskaloosa
- 4.00 (3)
- Learn More
Crystal Heights Care Center provides assisted living services in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 92 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1514 High Avenue West, in the 52577 area code inside Mahaska county, Crystal Heights Care Center assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Crystal Heights Care Center include transportation to appointments, daily bed-making and incontinence assistance. Crystal Heights Care Center is fully licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 02000.
Oskaloosa Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Mahaska county, Iowa. It includes a total of 83 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Oskaloosa Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Oskaloosa, IA and surrounding areas. Oskaloosa Care Center is located at 605 Highway 432, 52577 zip code. Oskaloosa Care Center includes amenities such as: scheduled transportation, laundry services and assistance with daily living.
When looking for senior living in Oskaloosa, Iowa, you will find Northern Mahaska Specialty Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 63 assisted living units. It is located at 2401 Crestview Drive, 52577 zip code and includes services such as arts & crafts classes, assistance with medications and a registered dietitian. Its license number is 002428. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care offers assisted living not only to Oskaloosa residents, but also to all Mahaska county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, White Oak Estates, situated at 914 N. 12th St. in the 52577 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Oskaloosa, Iowa. White Oak Estates has a total capacity of 24 older adults. It offers housekeeping and emptying trash, walking gardens and bathroom reminders. White Oak Estates is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0134.
Homestead Of Oskaloosa has a capacity of 142 elderly adults. Homestead Of Oskaloosa includes amenities that include: staff available day and night, landscaped gardens and incontinence assistance. It is located at 2102 S. Market St. , and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Oskaloosa, IA elderly residents. Homestead Of Oskaloosa is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0186.
Assisted Living near Oskaloosa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
More senior living options in Oskaloosa:
There are additional senior living options available to Oskaloosa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Oskaloosa, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Oskaloosa, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Oskaloosa, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Oskaloosa, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Oskaloosa and Mahaska County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.