5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Oskaloosa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Northern Mahaska Specialty Care
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Oskaloosa Care Center
- 4.25 (23)
- Learn More
- Crystal Heights Care Center
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Oskaloosa
- 4.00 (3)
- Learn More
- White Oak Estates
- 4.25 (16)
- Learn More
Northern Mahaska Specialty Care provides assisted living services in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 63 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2401 Crestview Drive, in the 52577 area code inside Mahaska county, Northern Mahaska Specialty Care assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Northern Mahaska Specialty Care include transportation to doctor's appointments, personalized service plan and Alzheimer’s care services. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care is fully licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 002428.
Oskaloosa Care Center specializes in providing assisted living in Mahaska county, Iowa. It includes a total of 83 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Oskaloosa Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Oskaloosa, IA and surrounding areas. Oskaloosa Care Center is located at 605 Highway 432, 52577 zip code. Oskaloosa Care Center provides services such as: chef-prepared meals, a full-time nurse and religious services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Oskaloosa, Iowa, you will find Crystal Heights Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 92 assisted living units. It is located at 1514 High Avenue West, 52577 zip code and provides services such as an arts & crafts studio, a personal laundry service and Alzheimer’s care services. Its license number is 02000. Crystal Heights Care Center offers assisted living not only to Oskaloosa residents, but also to all Mahaska county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Homestead Of Oskaloosa, situated at 2102 S. Market St. in the 52577 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Oskaloosa, Iowa. Homestead Of Oskaloosa has a total capacity of 142 senior citizens. It offers a daily fitness programs, laundry and linen service and an emergency alert system. Homestead Of Oskaloosa is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0186.
White Oak Estates has a capacity of 24 elderly adults. White Oak Estates provides amenities such as: fun arts & crafts, medication administration and memory care activities. It is located at 914 N. 12th St. , and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Oskaloosa, IA elderly residents. White Oak Estates is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0134.
Assisted Living near Oskaloosa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
More senior living options in Oskaloosa:
There are additional senior living options available to Oskaloosa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Oskaloosa, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Oskaloosa, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Oskaloosa, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Oskaloosa, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Oskaloosa and Mahaska County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.