4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albia, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Albia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Monroe Care Center
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Albia
- 4.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Brees Rest Home
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Oakwood Specialty Care
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
Monroe Care Center provides assisted living services in Albia, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 60 seniors at a time. With a location at 120 North 13th Street, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Monroe Care Center assists those older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Monroe Care Center include 24 hour staff, walking paths and bathroom reminders. Monroe Care Center is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 002992.
Homestead Of Albia specializes in providing assisted living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 70 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Homestead Of Albia is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Homestead Of Albia is located at 6592 165th Street, 52531 zip code. Homestead Of Albia provides services like: all snacks and meals, assistance with medications and memory care activities.
When looking for senior assisted living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Brees Rest Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 9 assisted living units. It is located at 210 Washington Avenue East, 52531 zip code and includes services such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, daily bed-making and continence care. Its license number is 0890962. Brees Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Oakwood Specialty Care, situated at 200 16th Avenue East in the 52531 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Albia, Iowa. Oakwood Specialty Care has a total capacity of 71 elderly residents. It includes a beauty and barber shop, private laundry services and health checkups. Oakwood Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0072264.
Assisted Living near Albia, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
More senior living options in Albia:
There are additional senior living options available to Albia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albia, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Albia, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Albia, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albia, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albia and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.