Assisted Living in Albia, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albia, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Albia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Brees Rest Home
- Monroe Care Center
- Homestead Of Albia
- Oakwood Specialty Care
Brees Rest Home provides assisted living services in Albia, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 9 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 210 Washington Avenue East, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Brees Rest Home assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brees Rest Home include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Brees Rest Home is fully licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 0890962.
Monroe Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Monroe Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Monroe Care Center is located at 120 North 13th Street, 52531 zip code. Monroe Care Center provides amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and extensive library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Albia as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 6592 165th Street, 52531 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is S0333. Homestead Of Albia provides assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Oakwood Specialty Care, situated at 200 16th Avenue East in the 52531 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Albia, Iowa. Oakwood Specialty Care has a total capacity of 71 senior citizens. It includes services like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Oakwood Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0072264.
Assisted Living near Albia, Iowa
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
More senior living options in Albia:
There are additional senior living options available to Albia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albia, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Albia, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Albia, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albia, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albia and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.