4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albia, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Albia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Brees Rest Home
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Monroe Care Center
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Albia
- 4.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Oakwood Specialty Care
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
Brees Rest Home provides assisted living care in Albia, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 9 retirees at a time. With a location at 210 Washington Avenue East, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Brees Rest Home assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Brees Rest Home include on-site lectures and guest speakers, personalized service plans and meals approved by a dietitian. Brees Rest Home is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 0890962.
Monroe Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Monroe Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Monroe Care Center is located at 120 North 13th Street, 52531 zip code. Monroe Care Center includes services such as: a library area, landscaped gardens and regular health assessments.
When looking for senior assisted living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Albia as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 6592 165th Street, 52531 zip code and includes services such as a reading area, private laundry services and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is S0333. Homestead Of Albia offers assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, Oakwood Specialty Care, located at 200 16th Avenue East in the 52531 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Albia, Iowa. Oakwood Specialty Care has a total capacity of 71 seniors. It includes off-site outings and picnics, personal laundry and a registered dietitian. Oakwood Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0072264.
Assisted Living near Albia, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
More senior living options in Albia:
There are additional senior living options available to Albia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albia, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Albia, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Albia, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albia, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albia and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.