4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albia, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Albia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Oakwood Specialty Care
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- Brees Rest Home
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Albia
- 4.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Monroe Care Center
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
Oakwood Specialty Care provides assisted living care in Albia, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 71 older adults at a time. With a location at 200 16th Avenue East, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Oakwood Specialty Care assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Oakwood Specialty Care include an extensive library, a court yard and dementia care services. Oakwood Specialty Care is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 0072264.
Brees Rest Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 9 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Brees Rest Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Brees Rest Home is located at 210 Washington Avenue East, 52531 zip code. Brees Rest Home includes services like: a studio for arts & crafts, a licensed nurse and regular health assessments.
When looking for assisted senior living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Albia as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 6592 165th Street, 52531 zip code and provides services such as a daily fitness programs, medication assistance and assistance with daily living. Its license number is S0333. Homestead Of Albia provides assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Monroe Care Center, located at 120 North 13th Street in the 52531 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Albia, Iowa. Monroe Care Center has a total capacity of 60 elderly residents. It provides an extensive library, 24-hour security and an emergency alert system. Monroe Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002992.
Assisted Living near Albia, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
More senior living options in Albia:
There are additional senior living options available to Albia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albia, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Albia, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Albia, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albia, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albia and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.