4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albia, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Albia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Brees Rest Home
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Albia
- 4.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Monroe Care Center
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Oakwood Specialty Care
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
Brees Rest Home provides assisted living care in Albia, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 9 seniors at a time. With a location at 210 Washington Avenue East, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Brees Rest Home assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brees Rest Home include vacuuming and dusting, personalized service plan and bathroom reminders. Brees Rest Home has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 0890962.
Homestead Of Albia specializes in providing assisted living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Homestead Of Albia is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Homestead Of Albia is located at 6592 165th Street, 52531 zip code. Homestead Of Albia includes amenities like: supportive services, gardens and help with daily living.
When searching for assisted senior living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Monroe Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 120 North 13th Street, 52531 zip code and provides services such as an extensive library, assistance with medications and a registered dietitian. Its license number is 002992. Monroe Care Center provides assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Oakwood Specialty Care, located at 200 16th Avenue East in the 52531 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Albia, Iowa. Oakwood Specialty Care has a total capacity of 71 elderly residents. It includes arts and crafts, walking trails and incontinence management. Oakwood Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0072264.
Assisted Living near Albia, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
More senior living options in Albia:
There are additional senior living options available to Albia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albia, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Albia, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Albia, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albia, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albia and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.