- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Iowa Assisted Living
- Albia Assisted Living
4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albia, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Albia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Brees Rest Home
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Oakwood Specialty Care
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Albia
- 4.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Monroe Care Center
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
Brees Rest Home provides assisted living care in Albia, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 9 older adults at a time. With a location at 210 Washington Avenue East, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Brees Rest Home assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Brees Rest Home include a beauty shop, private laundry services and emergency pendants. Brees Rest Home is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 0890962.
Oakwood Specialty Care specializes in providing assisted senior living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 71 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Oakwood Specialty Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Oakwood Specialty Care is located at 200 16th Avenue East, 52531 zip code. Oakwood Specialty Care provides amenities like: 24-hour awake staff, help with medications and a memory care program.
When searching for senior assisted living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Albia as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 6592 165th Street, 52531 zip code and provides services such as numerous educational activities, weight management and regular health assessments. Its license number is S0333. Homestead Of Albia provides assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Monroe Care Center, located at 120 North 13th Street in the 52531 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Albia, Iowa. Monroe Care Center has a total capacity of 60 older adults. It provides numerous educational activities, landscaped gardens and continence management. Monroe Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002992.
All assisted living facilities in Albia, IA:
Assisted Living near Albia, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
More senior living options in Albia:
There are additional senior living options available to Albia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albia, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Albia, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Albia, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albia, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albia and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.