4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albia, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Albia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Oakwood Specialty Care
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- Brees Rest Home
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Homestead Of Albia
- 4.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Monroe Care Center
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
Oakwood Specialty Care provides assisted living services in Albia, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 71 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 200 16th Avenue East, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Oakwood Specialty Care assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Oakwood Specialty Care include a studio for arts and crafts, 24/7 supervision and help with daily living. Oakwood Specialty Care is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 0072264.
Brees Rest Home specializes in providing assisted living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 9 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Brees Rest Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Brees Rest Home is located at 210 Washington Avenue East, 52531 zip code. Brees Rest Home includes services like: a hair salon, 24/7 supervision and continence care.
When looking for senior living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Albia as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 6592 165th Street, 52531 zip code and includes services such as staff available day and night, walking and jogging paths and an emergency alert system. Its license number is S0333. Homestead Of Albia offers assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Monroe Care Center, situated at 120 North 13th Street in the 52531 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Albia, Iowa. Monroe Care Center has a total capacity of 60 seniors. It provides a barbershop, walking trails and a staff dietitian. Monroe Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002992.
Assisted Living near Albia, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
More senior living options in Albia:
There are additional senior living options available to Albia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albia, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Albia, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Albia, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albia, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albia, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albia and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.