Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Shenandoah, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Shenandoah assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Windsor Manor Shenandoah
- Garden View Care Center
- Elm Heights Care Center
- Prairie View Inn
Windsor Manor Shenandoah provides assisted living services in Shenandoah, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 70 seniors at a time. With a location at 601 Harrison Street, in the 51601 area code inside O'brien county, Windsor Manor Shenandoah assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Windsor Manor Shenandoah include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Windsor Manor Shenandoah is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0328.
Garden View Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Page county, Iowa. It includes a total of 90 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Garden View Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Shenandoah, IA and surrounding areas. Garden View Care Center is located at 1200 West Nishna Road, 51601 zip code. Garden View Care Center provides services such as: cafe, pharmacy services and library.
When looking for senior assisted living in Shenandoah, Iowa, you will find Elm Heights Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 1203 South Elm Street, 51601 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 2050. Elm Heights Care Center offers assisted living not only to Shenandoah residents, but also to all Page county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Prairie View Inn, located at 610 N. Eastern Street in the 51248 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Sanborn, Iowa. Prairie View Inn has a total capacity of 26 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Prairie View Inn is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0039.
Assisted Living near Shenandoah, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
More senior living options in Shenandoah:
There are additional senior living options available to Shenandoah elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Shenandoah, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Shenandoah, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Shenandoah, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shenandoah that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shenandoah, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shenandoah and O'brien County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.