4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Shenandoah, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Shenandoah assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Elm Heights Care Center
- 4.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Garden View Care Center
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Windsor Manor Shenandoah
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
- Prairie View Inn
- 4.00 (23)
- Learn More
Elm Heights Care Center provides assisted living care in Shenandoah, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 50 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1203 South Elm Street, in the 51601 area code inside Page county, Elm Heights Care Center assists those retirees who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Elm Heights Care Center include pharmacy services, laundry and a memory care program. Elm Heights Care Center is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 2050.
Garden View Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Page county, Iowa. It includes a total of 90 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Garden View Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Shenandoah, IA and surrounding areas. Garden View Care Center is located at 1200 West Nishna Road, 51601 zip code. Garden View Care Center includes services such as: an arts & crafts studio, a landscaped courtyard and memory care activities.
When searching for senior assisted living in Shenandoah, Iowa, you will find Windsor Manor Shenandoah as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 601 Harrison Street, 51601 zip code and provides services such as a bistro, laundry service and emergency pendants. Its license number is S0328. Windsor Manor Shenandoah offers assisted living not only to Shenandoah residents, but also to all O'brien county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Prairie View Inn, situated at 610 N. Eastern Street in the 51248 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Sanborn, Iowa. Prairie View Inn has a total capacity of 26 seniors. It includes a fitness center, outdoor walking grounds and incontinence assistance. Prairie View Inn is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0039.
Assisted Living near Shenandoah, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
More senior living options in Shenandoah:
There are additional senior living options available to Shenandoah elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Shenandoah, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Shenandoah, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Shenandoah, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shenandoah that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shenandoah, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shenandoah and O'brien County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.