4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Shenandoah, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Shenandoah assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Elm Heights Care Center
- 4.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Windsor Manor Shenandoah
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
- Garden View Care Center
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Prairie View Inn
- 4.00 (23)
- Learn More
Elm Heights Care Center provides assisted living care in Shenandoah, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 50 seniors at a time. With a location at 1203 South Elm Street, in the 51601 area code inside Page county, Elm Heights Care Center assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Elm Heights Care Center include numerous educational activities, daily bed-making and bathroom reminders. Elm Heights Care Center is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 2050.
Windsor Manor Shenandoah specializes in providing senior living in O'brien county, Iowa. It includes a total of 70 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Windsor Manor Shenandoah is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Shenandoah, IA and surrounding areas. Windsor Manor Shenandoah is located at 601 Harrison Street, 51601 zip code. Windsor Manor Shenandoah includes services such as: vacuuming and dusting, medication dispensing and faith-based services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Shenandoah, Iowa, you will find Garden View Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 1200 West Nishna Road, 51601 zip code and provides services such as a studio for arts & crafts, medication administration and continence care. Its license number is 2988. Garden View Care Center provides assisted living not only to Shenandoah residents, but also to all Page county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Prairie View Inn, located at 610 N. Eastern Street in the 51248 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Sanborn, Iowa. Prairie View Inn has a total capacity of 26 senior citizens. It provides staff awake 24/7, private laundry services and regular health assessments. Prairie View Inn is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0039.
Assisted Living near Shenandoah, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Guttenberg, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
More senior living options in Shenandoah:
There are additional senior living options available to Shenandoah elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Shenandoah, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Shenandoah, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Shenandoah, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shenandoah that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shenandoah, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shenandoah and O'brien County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.