4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Shenandoah, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Shenandoah assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Windsor Manor Shenandoah
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
- Garden View Care Center
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Elm Heights Care Center
- 4.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Prairie View Inn
- 4.00 (23)
- Learn More
Windsor Manor Shenandoah provides assisted living care in Shenandoah, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 70 retirees at a time. With a location at 601 Harrison Street, in the 51601 area code inside O'brien county, Windsor Manor Shenandoah assists those seniors who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Windsor Manor Shenandoah include fitness activities, 24-hour security and religious services. Windsor Manor Shenandoah is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0328.
Garden View Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Page county, Iowa. It includes a total of 90 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Garden View Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Shenandoah, IA and surrounding areas. Garden View Care Center is located at 1200 West Nishna Road, 51601 zip code. Garden View Care Center includes amenities such as: community dining, a tailored service plan and continence management.
When looking for assisted living in Shenandoah, Iowa, you will find Elm Heights Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 1203 South Elm Street, 51601 zip code and includes services such as social activities, falls management and help with daily living. Its license number is 2050. Elm Heights Care Center offers assisted living not only to Shenandoah residents, but also to all Page county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Prairie View Inn, situated at 610 N. Eastern Street in the 51248 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Sanborn, Iowa. Prairie View Inn has a total capacity of 26 elderly residents. It includes community and cultural events, private laundry services and memory care services. Prairie View Inn is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0039.
Assisted Living near Shenandoah, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
More senior living options in Shenandoah:
There are additional senior living options available to Shenandoah elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Shenandoah, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Shenandoah, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Shenandoah, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shenandoah that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shenandoah, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shenandoah and O'brien County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.