4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Shenandoah, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Shenandoah assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Windsor Manor Shenandoah
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
- Elm Heights Care Center
- 4.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Garden View Care Center
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Prairie View Inn
- 4.00 (23)
- Learn More
Windsor Manor Shenandoah provides assisted living services in Shenandoah, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 70 older adults at a time. With a location at 601 Harrison Street, in the 51601 area code inside O'brien county, Windsor Manor Shenandoah assists those senior citizens who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Windsor Manor Shenandoah include housekeeping, private laundry services and an emergency alert system. Windsor Manor Shenandoah is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0328.
Elm Heights Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Page county, Iowa. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Elm Heights Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Shenandoah, IA and surrounding areas. Elm Heights Care Center is located at 1203 South Elm Street, 51601 zip code. Elm Heights Care Center provides services such as: on-site lectures and guest speakers, assistance with medications and an emergency alert system.
When looking for assisted living in Shenandoah, Iowa, you will find Garden View Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 1200 West Nishna Road, 51601 zip code and includes services such as community dining, medication support and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 2988. Garden View Care Center offers assisted living not only to Shenandoah residents, but also to all Page county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Prairie View Inn, situated at 610 N. Eastern Street in the 51248 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Sanborn, Iowa. Prairie View Inn has a total capacity of 26 seniors. It offers supportive services, falls management and assistance with daily living. Prairie View Inn is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0039.
Assisted Living near Shenandoah, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
More senior living options in Shenandoah:
There are additional senior living options available to Shenandoah elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Shenandoah, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Shenandoah, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Shenandoah, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shenandoah that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shenandoah, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shenandoah and O'brien County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.