4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Shenandoah, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Shenandoah assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Garden View Care Center
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Elm Heights Care Center
- 4.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Windsor Manor Shenandoah
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
- Prairie View Inn
- 4.00 (23)
- Learn More
Garden View Care Center provides assisted living care in Shenandoah, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 90 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1200 West Nishna Road, in the 51601 area code inside Page county, Garden View Care Center assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Garden View Care Center include a library, gardens and regular health assessments. Garden View Care Center is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 2988.
Elm Heights Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Page county, Iowa. It includes a total of 50 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Elm Heights Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Shenandoah, IA and surrounding areas. Elm Heights Care Center is located at 1203 South Elm Street, 51601 zip code. Elm Heights Care Center includes services like: a library area, personalized assistance and Alzheimer’s care services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Shenandoah, Iowa, you will find Windsor Manor Shenandoah as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 601 Harrison Street, 51601 zip code and includes services such as social activities, walking gardens and faith-based services. Its license number is S0328. Windsor Manor Shenandoah offers assisted living not only to Shenandoah residents, but also to all O'brien county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Prairie View Inn, situated at 610 N. Eastern Street in the 51248 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Sanborn, Iowa. Prairie View Inn has a total capacity of 26 seniors. It provides a library area, medication supervision and incontinence assistance. Prairie View Inn is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0039.
Assisted Living near Shenandoah, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
More senior living options in Shenandoah:
There are additional senior living options available to Shenandoah elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Shenandoah, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Shenandoah, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Shenandoah, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shenandoah that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shenandoah, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shenandoah and O'brien County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.