4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Abilene, KS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Abilene, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Abilene assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Abilene Place South
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Abilene Place North
- 3.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Family Care Home
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
- Legacy At Herington
- 3.75 (9)
- Learn More
Abilene Place South provides assisted living services in Abilene, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 43 older adults at a time. With a location at 1102 N. Vine Street, in the 67410 area code inside Dickinson county, Abilene Place South assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Abilene Place South include a daily fitness programs, medication assistance and a registered dietitian. Abilene Place South is licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living services, with license number N021008.
Abilene Place North specializes in providing senior assisted living in Dickinson county, Kansas. It includes a total of 34 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Abilene Place North is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Abilene, KS and surrounding areas. Abilene Place North is located at 1100 N. Vine Street, 67410 zip code. Abilene Place North provides services like: arts and crafts activities, unique service plans and help with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Abilene, Kansas, you will find Family Care Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 1908 N. Brady Street, 67410 zip code and provides services such as accommodation for special diets, medication monitoring and continence management. Its license number is B021010. Family Care Home offers assisted living not only to Abilene residents, but also to all Dickinson county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Legacy At Herington, situated at 2 E Ash St in the 67449 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Herington, Kansas. Legacy At Herington has a total capacity of 45 older adults. It provides 24 hour staff, help with medications and a staff dietitian. Legacy At Herington is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N021004.
Assisted Living near Abilene, Kansas
- Assisted Living in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in OLATHE, KS
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in WELLINGTON, KS
- Assisted Living in ANDOVER, KS
- Assisted Living in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in TOPEKA, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in HAYS, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in MISSION, KS
- Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in FORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
More senior living options in Abilene:
There are additional senior living options available to Abilene elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Abilene, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Abilene, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Abilene that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Abilene, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Abilene and Dickinson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.