4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Abilene, KS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Abilene, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Abilene assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Abilene Place South
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Abilene Place North
- 3.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Family Care Home
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
- Legacy At Herington
- 3.75 (9)
- Learn More
Abilene Place South provides assisted living care in Abilene, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 43 retirees at a time. With a location at 1102 N. Vine Street, in the 67410 area code inside Dickinson county, Abilene Place South assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Abilene Place South include delicious meals, landscaped gardens and pet-friendly services. Abilene Place South is fully licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living care, with license number N021008.
Abilene Place North specializes in providing senior living in Dickinson county, Kansas. It includes a total of 34 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Abilene Place North is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Abilene, KS and surrounding areas. Abilene Place North is located at 1100 N. Vine Street, 67410 zip code. Abilene Place North includes services like: community outings and social gatherings, assistance with medications and assistance with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Abilene, Kansas, you will find Family Care Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 1908 N. Brady Street, 67410 zip code and includes services such as fitness activities, private laundry service and continence management. Its license number is B021010. Family Care Home offers assisted living not only to Abilene residents, but also to all Dickinson county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Legacy At Herington, located at 2 E Ash St in the 67449 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Herington, Kansas. Legacy At Herington has a total capacity of 45 older adults. It provides a barber and beauty shop, walking trails and continence management. Legacy At Herington is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N021004.
Assisted Living near Abilene, Kansas
- Assisted Living in CHANUTE, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAWOOD, KS
- Assisted Living in HAYS, KS
- Assisted Living in EL DORADO, KS
- Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE, KS
- Assisted Living in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in PRATT, KS
- Assisted Living in HOLTON, KS
- Assisted Living in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
More senior living options in Abilene:
There are additional senior living options available to Abilene elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Abilene, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Abilene, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Abilene that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Abilene, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Abilene and Dickinson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.