4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Abilene, KS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Abilene, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Abilene assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Family Care Home
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
- Abilene Place North
- 3.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Abilene Place South
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Legacy At Herington
- 3.75 (9)
- Learn More
Family Care Home provides assisted living services in Abilene, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1908 N. Brady Street, in the 67410 area code inside Dickinson county, Family Care Home assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Family Care Home include a reading room, a garden and a registered dietitian. Family Care Home has an active license by Kansas to provide assisted living services, with license number B021010.
Abilene Place North specializes in providing assisted senior living in Dickinson county, Kansas. It includes a total of 34 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Abilene Place North is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Abilene, KS and surrounding areas. Abilene Place North is located at 1100 N. Vine Street, 67410 zip code. Abilene Place North includes services such as: 24 hour staff, private laundry services and assistance with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Abilene, Kansas, you will find Abilene Place South as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 43 assisted living units. It is located at 1102 N. Vine Street, 67410 zip code and provides services such as housekeeping, a court yard and garden and an emergency alert system. Its license number is N021008. Abilene Place South offers assisted living not only to Abilene residents, but also to all Dickinson county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Legacy At Herington, located at 2 E Ash St in the 67449 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Herington, Kansas. Legacy At Herington has a total capacity of 45 elderly residents. It includes arts & crafts, specialized intervention program and health checkups. Legacy At Herington is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N021004.
Assisted Living near Abilene, Kansas
- Assisted Living in CONCORDIA, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in GREAT BEND, KS
- Assisted Living in PARSONS, KS
- Assisted Living in HIAWATHA, KS
- Assisted Living in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in WICHITA, KS
- Assisted Living in HOLTON, KS
- Assisted Living in LYONS, KS
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE, KS
- Assisted Living in PITTSBURG, KS
- Assisted Living in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in ATCHISON, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
More senior living options in Abilene:
There are additional senior living options available to Abilene elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Abilene, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Abilene, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Abilene that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Abilene, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Abilene and Dickinson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.