2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Atchison, KS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Atchison, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Atchison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
ATCHISON ranks #6 out of 189 cities that we've reviewed in Kansas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,614 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the ATCHISON area can carry fees as little as $2,136 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $6,105 per month. Assisted living in ATCHISON is more affordable when compared to costs in ATCHISON county, KS, which has an average cost of $3,630 per month and ranges from $2,146 to $6,126. On average, seniors can expect to pay $16 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in ATCHISON compared to the ones located in other parts of ATCHISON county.
- Vintage Park At Atchison
- 4.00 (22)
- Learn More
- Gran Villas Atchison
- 4.25 (18)
- Learn More
Vintage Park At Atchison provides assisted living services in Atchison, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 46 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1301 N 4th, in the 66002 area code inside Atchison county, Vintage Park At Atchison assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Vintage Park At Atchison include community dining, 24/7 supervision and faith-based services. Vintage Park At Atchison is licensed by Kansas to provide senior living, with license number N003005.
Gran Villas Atchison specializes in providing assisted living in Atchison county, Kansas. It includes a total of 25 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Gran Villas Atchison is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Atchison, KS and surrounding areas. Gran Villas Atchison is located at 1635 Riley Street, 66002 zip code. Gran Villas Atchison provides amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gardens and religious services.
Assisted Living near Atchison, Kansas
- Assisted Living in PARSONS, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in WELLINGTON, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, KS
- Assisted Living in LYONS, KS
- Assisted Living in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAWOOD, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE, KS
- Assisted Living in DERBY, KS
- Assisted Living in CHANUTE, KS
- Assisted Living in LENEXA, KS
- Assisted Living in GREAT BEND, KS
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in SUMNER County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
More senior living options in Atchison:
There are additional senior living options available to Atchison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Atchison, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Atchison, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Atchison, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Atchison that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Atchison, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Atchison and Atchison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.