3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Lyons, KS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Lyons, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Lyons assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
LYONS ranks #17 out of 189 cities that we've reviewed in Kansas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,843 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the LYONS area can be priced as little as $2,298 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $6,406 per month. Assisted living in LYONS is less affordable when priced against RICE county, KS, which has an average cost of $3,842 per month and can range from $2,312 to $6,412. On average, seniors can expect to pay $1 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in LYONS compared to the ones located in other parts of RICE county.
- Good Samaritan Society - Lyons
- 3.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Country Living Of Lyons
- 3.50 (22)
- Learn More
- Sandstone Heights Nursing Home
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
Good Samaritan Society - Lyons provides assisted living services in Lyons, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 45 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1311 S. Douglas Avenue, in the 67554 area code inside Rice county, Good Samaritan Society - Lyons assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Good Samaritan Society - Lyons include scheduled transportation to appointments, landscaped gardens and bathroom reminders. Good Samaritan Society - Lyons is licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living services, with license number N080001.
Country Living Of Lyons specializes in providing senior living in Rice county, Kansas. It includes a total of 22 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Country Living Of Lyons is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Lyons, KS and surrounding areas. Country Living Of Lyons is located at 502 S Miles Avenue, 67554 zip code. Country Living Of Lyons includes services like: fun arts & crafts, private laundry service and religious services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Little River, Kansas, you will find Sandstone Heights Nursing Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 36 assisted living units. It is located at 440 State St, 67457 zip code and provides services such as a studio for arts & crafts, medication assistance and regular health assessments. Its license number is N080002. Sandstone Heights Nursing Home provides assisted living not only to Little River residents, but also to all Rice county residents too.
Assisted Living near Lyons, Kansas
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in PARSONS, KS
- Assisted Living in WELLINGTON, KS
- Assisted Living in EMPORIA, KS
- Assisted Living in WINFIELD, KS
- Assisted Living in HOLTON, KS
- Assisted Living in GREAT BEND, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINA, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in LENEXA, KS
- Assisted Living in HIAWATHA, KS
- Assisted Living in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
More senior living options in Lyons:
There are additional senior living options available to Lyons elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Lyons, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Lyons, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lyons, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lyons that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lyons, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lyons and Rice County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.