5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Henderson, KY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Henderson, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Henderson assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Colonial Assisted Living
- 4.25 (21)
- Learn More
- 3.75 (20)
- Learn More
- Henderson Nursing And Rehabilitation Center
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- Henderson Manor
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Colonial Senior Living
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
Colonial Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Henderson, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 69 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2637 Stadium Drive, in the 42420 area code inside Henderson county, Colonial Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Colonial Assisted Living include an arts & crafts studio, a garden and court yard and assistance with daily living.
Redbanks specializes in providing senior assisted living in Henderson county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 222 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Redbanks is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Henderson, KY and surrounding areas. Redbanks is located at 851 Kimsey Lane, 42420 zip code. Redbanks provides amenities such as: a barbershop, personalized service plans and meals approved by a dietitian.
When looking for senior living in Henderson, Kentucky, you will find Henderson Nursing And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 2500 North Elm St. , 42420 zip code and provides services such as fitness activities, a court yard and garden and health checkups. Its license number is 100175. Henderson Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living not only to Henderson residents, but also to all Henderson county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Henderson Manor, situated at 201 Watson Lane in the 42420 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Henderson, Kentucky. Henderson Manor has a total capacity of 64 older adults. It offers accommodation for special diets, 24-hour security and memory care services. Henderson Manor is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100174.
Colonial Senior Living has a capacity of 51 seniors. Colonial Senior Living includes amenities such as: all snacks and meals, daily bed-making and bathroom reminders. It is located at 6575 Adams Lane, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Henderson, KY elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Henderson, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, KY
- Assisted Living in NICHOLASVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRODSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, KY
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in VERSAILLES, KY
- Assisted Living in WILMORE, KY
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in BEREA, KY
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, KY
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in SIMPSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in SCOTT County, KY
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BELL County, KY
More senior living options in Henderson:
There are additional senior living options available to Henderson elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Henderson, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Henderson, KY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Henderson, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Henderson, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Henderson that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Henderson, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Henderson and Henderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.