4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Mount Washington, KY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Mount Washington, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Mount Washington assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
MOUNT WASHINGTON is ranked #28 out of 176 cities that we've reviewed in Kentucky for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,881 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the MOUNT WASHINGTON area can cost as little as $2,359 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,413 per month. Assisted living in MOUNT WASHINGTON is more affordable when compared to costs in BULLITT county, KY, which has an average cost of $3,888 per month and can fluctuate from $2,360 to $6,414. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $7 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in MOUNT WASHINGTON compared to the ones located in other parts of BULLITT county.
- Meadows Icf/iid
- 4.25 (7)
- Learn More
- Green Meadows Health Care Center 1
- 4.00 (15)
- Learn More
- Elmcroft Of Mount Washington
- 4.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Colonial House Of Shepherdsville
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
Meadows Icf/iid provides assisted living services in Mount Washington, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 8 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 210 Meadows Drive, in the 40047 area code inside Bullitt county, Meadows Icf/iid assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Meadows Icf/iid include an on-site pharmacy, personalized service plans and scheduled bathroom reminders. Meadows Icf/iid is fully licensed by Kentucky to provide senior living, with license number 100695.
Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 specializes in providing senior assisted living in Bullitt county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 122 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Mount Washington, KY and surrounding areas. Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 is located at 310 Boxwood Run Road, 40047 zip code. Green Meadows Health Care Center 1 provides services like: social activities, landscaped gardens and faith-based services.
When looking for senior assisted living in Mount Washington, Kentucky, you will find Elmcroft Of Mount Washington as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 68 assisted living units. It is located at 520 Woodlake Drive, 40047 zip code and provides services such as chef-prepared meals, highly trained staff and meals approved by a dietitian. Elmcroft Of Mount Washington offers assisted living not only to Mount Washington residents, but also to all Bullitt county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Colonial House Of Shepherdsville, located at 1516 East Highway 44e in the 40165 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville has a total capacity of 62 elderly residents. It offers an on-site pharmacy, medication support and a registered dietitian. Colonial House Of Shepherdsville is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100044.
Assisted Living near Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in MIDDLESBORO, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in PINEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in LA GRANGE, KY
- Assisted Living in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in PRESTONSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in MOUNT STERLING, KY
- Assisted Living in MURRAY, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in CORBIN, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
- Assisted Living in SIMPSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAVES County, KY
- Assisted Living in BELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in JESSAMINE County, KY
More senior living options in Mount Washington:
There are additional senior living options available to Mount Washington elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Mount Washington, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Mount Washington, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Mount Washington that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Mount Washington, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Mount Washington and Bullitt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.