Assisted Living in New Roads, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in New Roads, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. New Roads assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Lakeview Manor Nursing Home
- Lacour House
- Pointe Coupee Healthcare
Lakeview Manor Nursing Home provides assisted living care in New Roads, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 100 seniors at a time. With a location at 400 Hospital Road, in the 70760 area code inside Pointe Coupee Parish county, Lakeview Manor Nursing Home assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Lakeview Manor Nursing Home include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Lakeview Manor Nursing Home is licensed by Louisiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 195446.
Lacour House specializes in providing assisted senior living in Pointe Coupee Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 62 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Lacour House is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in New Roads, LA and surrounding areas. Lacour House is located at 345 Major Parkway, 70760 zip code. Lacour House includes amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy service and library.
When looking for senior living in New Roads, Louisiana, you will find Pointe Coupee Healthcare as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 1820 False River Road, 70760 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 195620. Pointe Coupee Healthcare provides assisted living not only to New Roads residents, but also to all Pointe Coupee Parish county residents as well.
Assisted Living near New Roads, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Baker, LA
- Assisted Living in Morgan City, LA
- Assisted Living in Houma, LA
- Assisted Living in Opelousas, LA
- Assisted Living in Ruston, LA
- Assisted Living in Thibodaux, LA
- Assisted Living in Denham Springs, LA
- Assisted Living in Marksville, LA
- Assisted Living in Alexandria, LA
- Assisted Living in Deridder, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklinton, LA
- Assisted Living in LaPlace, LA
- Assisted Living in Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Bastrop, LA
- Assisted Living in Zachary, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Union Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
More senior living options in New Roads:
There are additional senior living options available to New Roads elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in New Roads, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in New Roads, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in New Roads, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in New Roads that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between New Roads, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped New Roads and Pointe Coupee Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.